Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Of vital importance.

OP Plunderfull

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There is not enough time at the end of each Infection round for players to perform extremely important tasks. Things like T-bagging, repeatedly slashing the last man standing's dead body and committing suicide require a minimum of three seconds at the closing of each round.

That is why it is of vital importance that each round be extended by about two seconds (accounting for the already provided one second) so that players may fulfill their obligations.
Why is this not on the front page of the forums!!!
Too true man! I'd love an extra few seconds at the end of a round. I normally commit suicide a few seconds before a round ends, unless there is a chance of infecting someone.
Why is this not on the front page of the forums!!!
Give it time, an item this important cannot be ignored.
OP, I friggin love you.
There is not enough time at the end of each Infection round for players to perform extremely important tasks. Things like T-bagging, repeatedly slashing the last man standing's dead body and committing suicide require a minimum of three seconds at the closing of each round.

That is why it is of vital importance that each round be extended by about two seconds (accounting for the already provided one second) so that players may fulfill their obligations.
A-M-E-N. That's the most religious thing I've ever said....
Too true man! I'd love an extra few seconds at the end of a round. I normally commit suicide a few seconds before a round ends, unless there is a chance of infecting someone.
I have had to choose between slashing and T-bagging because I dont want to be selfish and only think of myself.

Im a giver like that.
Truly, this is a modest proposal. I support two extra seconds of wrath and revel.
This is the best thing I've seen all day.
Yes! You beautiful person you! You are so amazing...I forgot about....the good old days...
Truly, this is a modest proposal. I support two extra seconds of wrath and revel.
"Modest" jesus...lol
Agreed 100%
LOL this definitely needs to be moved to top of needed updates list.
I get mad in mantis Breakout because I can't t-bag the last mantis for the same reasons....I know the feels
omarlotrc wrote:
It such an easy thing to add as well and without exception, at the end of every round people run to do one of these three things.
omarlotrc wrote:
It such an easy thing to add as well and without exception, at the end of every round people run to do one of these three things.
I do miss that from the older games, I will admit.

The last few seconds of a round, not the necrophilia.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I do miss that from the older games, I will admit.

The last few seconds of a round, not the necrophilia.
LOL!
Truly, you're a wise man indeed OP. We are not given adequate time to fulfill our civic duties, and 343 should remedy that immediately.
Now that is some professional language OP!
Somebody give this Spartan here a cookie
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2