OFFICIAL EMBLEMS AND HOW TO UNLOCK LIST

OP BRs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Let's keep this list updated as new emblems are released.
Emblems with an *** are no longer available or are L.E.
Here is a list of all available emblems in alphabetical order and how to obtain them:
Spoiler:
Show
CONTINUED IN COMMENTS
CONTINUED,
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
*** Librarian (Legendary) - Unlock: Been a part of HCFP prior to Halo 5 Launch
I have a problem with that statement; as I had this emblem waiting for me when I turned the game on, didn't get it from a pack as I've seen others get it. I didn't open a single pack and had this one available. After researching it, I think you can STILL get it as long as you sign up for the program.

Then it will come in a special pack. But mine was just THERE, amongst the commons.
I just sign up to HCFP today. Can i still get the Librarian (Legendary) Req Pack unlock?
How hard would it be to filter this list into (1)Emblems that can be unlocked by doing something, and (2)Emblems that are obtained randomly through the REQ system? I'd be interested in that. This is kinda hard to sort through myself.
How hard would it be to filter this list into (1)Emblems that can be unlocked by doing something, and (2)Emblems that are obtained randomly through the REQ system? I'd be interested in that. This is kinda hard to sort through myself.
I second this motion.
So far I have never seen any one else rocking librarian.
No Sarge stripes :( 😢😭😭😭
I know this would be something annoying to ask but, could you maybe separate the emblems by rarity and have two categories for being unlocked by the basic REQs vs commendations or special promotions? It'd make it a lot easier to see what emblems I have left to unlock in the uncommon and rare categories and if they can be unlocked from silver or gold packs vs commendations.
I have it, but prefer to use, more expressive emblems.
I used it for about a month then unlock Fireteam Crimson's emblem. Haven't gone back.
That`s a lot of emblems hue hue :D
Great List! Thanks. I'd suggest color coding the emblems that require commendation/promotion.
Thanks
What about the numbered emblems?
Btw, there are a total of 26 Rare Emblems that are obtained via normal REQ Packs. The remainder are from either Commendations or Rank Up Packs.
I grinned 80k RP so I got HCS Emblem, I don't see a reason to change my emblem to something less rare.
Hello there. Great job, but "Beard" is common.
EDIT :
"Crash" is Rare
"Halo Championship Series" is Legendary
"Hexa" is super-rare

I signed up to HCFP in december and I get a pink heart REQ PACK yesterday (12th January) in which was the Librarian (Legendary) emblem.
the pepere wrote:
EDIT :
"Crash" is Rare
"Hexa" is super-rare

I signed up to HCFP in december and I get a pink heart REQ PACK yesterday (12th January) in which was the Librarian (Legendary) emblem.
How do you sign up to that? Nvm just did.
the pepere wrote:
EDIT :
"Crash" is Rare
"Hexa" is super-rare

I also got mine yesterday! I was a little disappointed in the contents though, but whatever. No big deal.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11