5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11
Muevelos wrote:
Mr Sir 81 wrote:
Muevelos wrote:
Anyone know anything on a Forger Emblem? I'm going crazy trying to find and get it.
Huh??? What emblem is this???
I've seen it twice and was told you get it from making a map. That's all I know. It's driving me crazy.
I'm making a guess here, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm going to assume that an emblem like that is a special reward reserved only for community members who create forge maps that 343i officially recognize and implement into online matchmaking, such as in i.e. Breakout, Infection, BTB, Action Sack, etc. I don't think that it's an automatic unlock for everyone just for making your own map in Forge or in Forge PC, otherwise the majority of players would have it by now, myself included.
That might be what he ment. Which sucks cause I really like the emblem.
Anybody know what the "Head in the Game" Req pack is? That's some type of commendation right?
Yeah it is. Just found it. Head in the game is a stronghold arena commendation. Defending strongholds will give you the commendation
As far as I can remember I unlocked the arbiter emblem through random gold pack.
is there no foxed emblem anymore
How many slayer victories do you need for the UNSC emblem in the Slayer Victory pack?
And the photos
Thanks I want blue team and now I know how to get it
it shouldn't be to hard to get it
Okay why the hell is this thread still a thing when WortWortWarthog's is the one that the mods support and more accurate?
it shouldn't be to hard to get it
No just got to grind my level a bit
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

¿Alguien sabe como conseguir el emblema de la magnum optus?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Como se consigue el medallero de imparable ?

Contrapronostico. Como sale. Alguien que me apoye en fuga ?

Fuga

Ayuda en fuga
Why does that dude keep speaking a different language when the kids have flagged it?
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 11