[Locked] Official Warzone Firefight Beta Feedback Thread

OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 187
The Warzone Firefight Beta has arrived, and we want to hear your feedback! Be sure to let us know what you think in this official thread.

The Warzone Firefight Beta is available until April 18, don't wait to jump in!

Update:
The Warzone Firefight Beta is all systems go. To thank you for your patience, we're extending the Beta an extra day (until Tuesday the 19th)!
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
same for me
I can report the same thing
Same here
The servers dont work gg
343i consider bringing in the revive mechanic from the campaign. That could definitely be fun! Adjust the difficulty of enemies as necessary
welp...WZFF is 10/10, would play again
Idk as servers won't start
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server
same for me
Aaannnnnddddddd meeeeeee. I dunno if it's on my end or 343's
Yep the servers aren't working
Well warzone fire fight awesome if I could play again :(
Can't connect to server. 10/10 would play again. I love playing "trying to connect to the server".
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server
same for me
Aaannnnnddddddd meeeeeee. I dunno if it's on my end or 343's
clearly 343 if this many ppl can't get in a game
unable to start dedicated server.
Can confirm here too (UK)
I'm stuck in the same boat. Can't connect to the servers.(UK also)
I get the "Unable to Start Dedicated Server" error.
Unable to start dedicated servers has been happening to me for a couple of days now
Keep trying to find a game. It'll eventually work. Don't give up. Yes you can!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 187