2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 187
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
same here
I think a understated problem is that some weapons are just pointless to call in for Warzone Firefight. Why call in a sniper rifle or beam rifle when you can get something far more useful, like a tank? The Assault Rifle is near useless because Promethean Soldiers are extreme bullet sponges. Why would anyone use an SMG or shotgun when they'll get annihilated so quick at close range?

Weapon balance tables and enemy health/damage need to be closely examined and retooled for FF.
WZ firefight is one of the best games types worked perfect
Love the mechanics and alternating objectives. Could you let us choose a spawn point? Even if it were limited to one side of the map or the other depending on objectives and enemy locations, but I really don't like having to run across the entire map and missing the battle or when (less often) I'm surrounded on spawn and die quickl, usually when I bring out a vehicle. I lost many wraiths and scorpions before they even left the vehicle bay. Thank you for all the free content updates!
Suggestion: Cut back on the Warden's stun beam

I know he's supposed to be challenging since he's the final boss, but he stuns your vehicle so quickly that you might as well abandon it because by the time it's un-stunned he's already gone and stunned it again. Unless you have a good team that's attacking him and getting his attention, but that's not always a guarantee.

Suggestion: Get rid of individual scoring

I know this wont happen but I was thinking that individual scores sometimes negate the whole team aspect of the game because some people only care about their own score. Then you get guys who splatter you with Wraiths and smash your Warthog during intermissions because they're jerks and they want top score. I say remove the "Winner" part at the end and replace it with a combined team effectiveness score. Rate the team as a whole, instead of us individually. Of course the individual score could still show up on your Waypoint profile if you absolutely need to see it.
I agree. Some people are just jerks. I've been purposefully mowed down by friendly ghosts. Not just repeated accidents. He chased me even when I dodged him. Maybe just introduce a large penalty for betrayals. Take points? Maybe double the cost for reqs?
Okay just played enough to finish all enemy comendations so 13 to 18 hours. It is fun but there is a few things that could be changed. Warden kills needs to be clearly noticed i never know if i got the kill or someone else did till the end of game. Also if we have to use req cards then you should get comendations for the card you used if not do like arena and have spots for wepons and vehicles out after so many rounds. More rounds would be nice. And to be able to choose where to spawn. Slow down wave spawn when defending the garage. Would like to be able to assassinate hunters. More comendations for the game type.
I sometimes get into a join-in-progress match
which kinda sucks because as soon as I
join, the match would probably end because
of the time. It would be way cooler if it just started from the beginning so that everyone can get full credit. But otherwise, it's awesome!
Is anyone else having issues with credit towards commendations for AI kills? Specifically for me - warden ando hunters.
Yes. Someone posted earlier that even if you see the medal unless you landed the last hit you don't get the comendation:/

Also I have noticed that sometimes you don't even get the medal.
Please do not give weapon commendations from FF, they would lose their whole point as it would be so easy to farm them. I like to earn them. I agree with getting a kill medal for killing the warden so you'll know if it was you who got the last shot.
Is it too much to ask for a survival mode? Fight and fight endless waves.
Have played several matches love the mode, needs to be longer, should include flood this mode would be great with them. Would like to see three time the amount of potential objectives. It would be cool to see special maps like a low gravity space map. Getting spawned in vehicles to the battle was a bit tricky at times
Bosses were hard but it was good 8.5/10
PLEASE ADD MORE MODES TO FIREFIGHT WHEN IT RELEASES!!! The warzone firefight is cool for sure but also bring in a survival/wave version like reach and odst. Thrown in some other mode as well for good measure. Firefight is awesome but have your new mode and bring back the old.
i feel that some of the challenges are appropriate, such as defending the garage and the final triple warden eternal battle. however some of the challenges need slight adjustments. (mostly the challenges that involve eliminating a certain enemy type) if the number of enemies were to increase some, then it'll be harder to finish in 5 minutes. (by the way i love the 5 minutes per round, that's perfect). perhaps also adding in a limited lives count for Spartans will give some extra insensitive to survive and win, instead of throwing themselves at the enemy. (I understand this will never truly end, i even find myself doing it from time to time). All in all i must say this is the most fun I've had with firefight since Halo 3 ODST firefight. i cant wait to see what you have in store for with the full installment with the other maps and enemies.
I would really love a much larger team option with much harder enemies. I'm really excited to play on some new maps and get a little variety. I have played it so much and find it so fun. Think we need a raise it req points because I really enjoy busting out some big weapons and vehicles but I feel the need to be somewhat conservative on what I use because I can't just use all my vehicles in one round. I saw something about getting rid of individual scores and i think this is a great idea. This would make people actually work together and fight a boss without trying to push each other around to get a boss kill. Mythic warden makes vehicles impossible to use. I understand he is mythic, but once, I didn't get a single shot off in a wraith and lived less than a minute. I'm not quite sure why he focused on only me so much, maybe my team wasn't getting his attention, but it was a waste of a wraith and just pissed me off. Really want to see some rogue unsc personnel such as marines and spartans. Maybe a mythic boss could be an evil blue team or evil commander palmer. Just a thought, I understand if people don't want to kill master chief and company. Really get agitated when I'm trying to defend the garage and I spawn super far away in the tunnels and need to fight or run through three knights to get back in there. That really needs to stop. I can't defend something I can't reach or waste a minute or two to get to. I love being able to highjack the phaeton though, i find it soooo fun to take it over and kill so many things. I think there should be more vehicles to take over cause it's a blast. Other than that, the garage level can be irritating. Add more hunters, they make for fun bosses to fight. This is all I can think of for now but I have seen a lot of good posts on this forum that I think would make for great additions.
It is cool
if i can offer my opinion

-more rounds
-nerf enemies and/or implement the revival mechanic from the campaign
-quicker req acquisition
-shorter respawn time
-modifiers/skulls
-slightly longer intermission
-ammo pick ups for all non energy/re loadable weapons
-respawn near teammates
-temporary invulnerability after respawn

that's all for now.
I wish that there was an option to play more than just a few rounds. I enjoyed the way firefight was when it was introduced in ODST quite a bit more, aside from no matchmaking and the game ending if anyone left.
All in all it was good but it should have more rounds instead of it being timed but I loved it
Is it too much to ask for a survival mode? Fight and fight endless waves.
I agree with this. Lets fight endless waves. Go till last Spartan is alive.

Warzone FF is a win though. Good job
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 187