2. ...
  3. 166
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. ...
  9. 187
give more req points i use a lot of reqs in firefight and it takes a lot of time to get them back also sometimes the AI just stands still and you cant just shoot them down with easy bosses dont have this problem pls fix but i hink its a good gamemode and look forward to playing it again wen it comes
Promtheus wrote:
My big gripe was the REQ reward. It seemed you always got about 2k per game, no matter if you lost in the 3rd or won the whole thing. I was actually excited when a team failed early because that really sped up the chase for req points. I think that should be tweaked a bit
This is my biggest issue. You are better off purposely failing wave 3 and get the same reward. Finishing and winning should be rewarded with extra points, but that will never happen because 343i want your money for the microtransactions. You burn through reqs also because some waves are impossible in the time frame you are given without vehicles. the three wardens usually means you lose if you are playing with randoms unless vehichles are spawned.

I also feel since power weapons are useless compared to vehicles they need to use less energy to use than in regular WZ. Rocket launcher or scorpion... hmmmm. I have so may power weapons stocked up but since they have very limited ammo they are basically useless when there are so many enemies, especially since they are bullet sponges. so it would be better if i could continuously spawn power weapons without energy getting in the way.
Promtheus wrote:
My big gripe was the REQ reward. It seemed you always got about 2k per game, no matter if you lost in the 3rd or won the whole thing. I was actually excited when a team failed early because that really sped up the chase for req points. I think that should be tweaked a bit
This is my biggest issue. You are better off purposely failing wave 3 and get the same reward. Finishing and winning should be rewarded with extra points, but that will never happen because 343i want your money for the microtransactions. You burn through reqs also because some waves are impossible in the time frame you are given without vehicles. the three wardens usually means you lose if you are playing with randoms unless vehichles are spawned.

I also feel since power weapons are useless compared to vehicles they need to use less energy to use than in regular WZ. Rocket launcher or scorpion... hmmmm. I have so may power weapons stocked up but since they have very limited ammo they are basically useless when there are so many enemies, especially since they are bullet sponges. so it would be better if i could continuously spawn power weapons without energy getting in the way.
Or give the weapon more ammo than usual.
It's probably already been said but even then it still doesn't feel like enough if I don't pitch in as well.
While this is a good re-imagining of Firefight and enjoyable it still isn't Firefight......the fact that there is a round limit (5) and things aren't gradually getting harder (just some bosses getting thrown in there from time to time) makes me sad.

And what makes me even sadder?!?! No bonus round, killing loads of grunts was fun.
I love the firefight beta it has helped me level up really fast and get REQS faster
My feedback:
1. Either make less knights spawn during "defend the garage" or move it to a round 4 objective.
2. More mythic bosses.
3. Make rounds more challenging (except defend the garage).
4. Make a "survive for 5 minutes round."

And that's about it, other that some minor changes. Keep up the good work! (Also add a classic firefight please(and where you can customize your own waves like in Reach))
My main issue is going to be the req points. It is unavoidable that multiple people are going to have to use vehicles, mainly tanks to defeat the wardens. This is an issue because there aren't nearly enough req points awarded to get more gold packs. What happens a week after firefight is released, and everyone is out of heavy weapons and vehicles? The mode will be impossible. I played games where no one called in vehicles at the final round, and we didn't even cause a dent in the wardens. Keep it difficult, just award more req points. Also, maybe consider spawning us faster or closers to the action. Especially the vehicles. I would call in a tank just to have to drive it clear across the map when the other spawn point was closer. Love the mode, never played warzone until now, so luckily I had a lot of req stocked up, but they won't last with firefight.
The biggest thing I learned from the beta is that if the Prometheans really wanted the garage, they could have it. I suspect garages have simply been a very low priority target in part due to their soldiers' ability to teleport.
Can't wait to see the full release of firefight! also I think it is a great game mode for halo 5 guardians😊
What kind of targeting prioritisation system does the Mythic Warden have? The one game I played I tried taking him on with an ONI Scorpion, and every few seconds he'd hit me with a face blast, which EMP'ed me. Made my tank useless, and also made me waste a decent REQ.
The defend the garage is fine. But the only change I would make is make the spawns a little closer. Its a little annoying dying inside the garage, then spawning all the way down the red tunnel and it takes 20 secs of running to get back to try and defend the garage.
tH3M4niAx3 wrote:
So, after playing Warzone Firefight there are a few things I think would benefit and expand the game type.
#1.) There needs to be more rounds, preferably 10-15 rounds, for basic Warzone Firefight.
#2.) Survival mode. Players fight off wave after wave of increasingly more difficult enemies. The players start off with a pool of 5-6 lives and earn more as they progress through completing special objectives during the match like eliminating a VIP NPC or eliminating a certain number of a specific enemy within a certain time limit. The game ends when the team runs out of lives. There should be an achievement for making it to Wave 50 or higher or for keeping the game going for a specific amount of time, IE surviving for 2 hours or more.
#3.) Core Defense Mode. Players have to hold off wave after wave of enemies defending the core of their base. The bases will be random and not just at the home base. The core will spawn at one of the random lesser bases for the players to defend during the match. They will have to defend the core for up to 20 rounds with the difficulty of the enemies increasing with each round. If the enemies manage to destroy the core it’s game over. The damage to the core remains across all rounds.
#4.) Instead of being killed instantly when their health and shields run out, players should be downed like they are in Campaign mode and can be revived by a teammate. This would be great for Survival Mode.
#5.) Base defenses for Survival and Core defense modes. It would be great to be able to deploy base defenses like those in Dominion Mode from Halo 4. Turrets and shield doors could be used to help players protect themselves and the base. To initially deploy a base defense it would cost 4 req charges and 2 req charges to repair the defense when it gets destroyed.
Love #4 and #5 ideas. Not for sure if the shield doors would stop the Prometheans, teleport. I miss those turrets, forgot all about them. #3 core defense mode sounds exciting.
tarozama wrote:
tH3M4niAx3 wrote:
So, after playing Warzone Firefight there are a few things I think would benefit and expand the game type.
#1.) There needs to be more rounds, preferably 10-15 rounds, for basic Warzone Firefight.
#2.) Survival mode. Players fight off wave after wave of increasingly more difficult enemies. The players start off with a pool of 5-6 lives and earn more as they progress through completing special objectives during the match like eliminating a VIP NPC or eliminating a certain number of a specific enemy within a certain time limit. The game ends when the team runs out of lives. There should be an achievement for making it to Wave 50 or higher or for keeping the game going for a specific amount of time, IE surviving for 2 hours or more.
#3.) Core Defense Mode. Players have to hold off wave after wave of enemies defending the core of their base. The bases will be random and not just at the home base. The core will spawn at one of the random lesser bases for the players to defend during the match. They will have to defend the core for up to 20 rounds with the difficulty of the enemies increasing with each round. If the enemies manage to destroy the core it’s game over. The damage to the core remains across all rounds.
#4.) Instead of being killed instantly when their health and shields run out, players should be downed like they are in Campaign mode and can be revived by a teammate. This would be great for Survival Mode.
#5.) Base defenses for Survival and Core defense modes. It would be great to be able to deploy base defenses like those in Dominion Mode from Halo 4. Turrets and shield doors could be used to help players protect themselves and the base. To initially deploy a base defense it would cost 4 req charges and 2 req charges to repair the defense when it gets destroyed.
Love #4 and #5 ideas. Not for sure if the shield doors would stop the Prometheans, teleport. I miss those turrets, forgot all about them. #3 core defense mode sounds exciting.
This does sound cool
Mythic warden eternal needs a slight health reduction. Most if not all his attacks shut down vehicles and he Doesn't mind spamming it.

Defending the garage is about a the hardest round to get enemies spawn inside the garage regularly why this is I don't know because that makes focusing on actually defending nearly impossible not to mention the phaeton.

The Phantom elite gunners are way too accurate especially when they are practically in orbit still shooting at you.
really nice
When you killed the knight boss with the heartseeker, he doesn't drop a heartseeker, he drops a normal incineration cannon.
With the lack of split screen, system link, UNSC aerial vehicles and trickling out game modes that should have been on release day, such as Infection, Race and Forge The lack of freedom to use earned points to purchase what i want. So restrictive for Halo.
I felt that Halos been hurting from self-inflicted wounds..... But i was excited to hear early rumors of Warzone firefight mode, and I have to say OMGood God, that was so addictive. Sometimes chaotic, but worthy of the title Warzone. Im sure im gonna break the respond button. So here's my two cents,
1. Shorter Respond time and a little closer locations.
2. Love defending the garage difficulty, but it should be the last level.
3. I don't understand the lack of UNSC aerial vehicle.
4. It would be nice to have base defenses such as Turrets.
5. Instead of just dying, you can call help to be revivied. Medic !!!

Now for levels, game modes and objectives,
1. Infinity levels, where the game never ends just people dropped out and drop in.
2. Grunt tacurelar, a massive wave of grunts.
3. Core Defense
4. Heavy Wraith level
5. Data retrieval
Please inform us of a release date for Firefight.
Thank you all at 343i.
It needs more objectives. And more variety. And less objectives where we have to chase down the enemies or sprint across the map to get to the action.

Defend the Garage should actually be us defending it, not running from the tunnel trying to capture it.

Enemies and bosses need to spawn at various locations, not in the same place every time.

Maps are to big for what this mode is.

Countdown timer should start when the first set of enemies spawn, not 10+ seconds before. The first wave, especially with the Grunts, is already over with so quickly.

After we finish the objective for the wave, we should have to clean up the remaining enemies. They shouldn't just dissappear.

Add an arrow to the radar that shows where the main objective is.

Needs more objectives that promote teamwork.

Add the Revive mechanic.

Needs more rounds. I would like 10 or twelve if they are kept at 5 minutes.

Give us two options to play, the current mode and Firefight Survival with unlimited waves until we all die.
I agree more objectives, more AI
Increase the number of rounds and no. Of players
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 166
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. ...
  9. 187