2. ...
  3. 173
  4. 174
  5. 175
  6. 176
  7. 177
  8. ...
  9. 187
I enjoyed the beta quite a lot. Vast majority of mission failures came from the "Defend the Garage" round. Not sure if we were doing something wrong or if it needs to be tweaked.
It was a great addition to the warzone line up but a increase in difficulty would be nice.
im sad that its gone
Worked just fine for me. I loved it. Can't wait until it's a legit game mode.
i wanna play it again :(
Looking forward to the permanent version of this warzone. much more enjoyable than the original.
My suggestion:
make 2 small 6 player teams not just one (like Arena) with more AI targets.
optional play time length. One option for 5 rounds another for 10... for the hardcore players so that they can have their intensely hard levels!
please make sure the Spawn location isn't so far away from the objective that time runs out just getting back there! or leave that for the higher levels!

bring it back SOON PLEASE!
i think we should have bin able to kill the phantom guners other than that i had a good time with it
I really enjoyed my time with the Fire-Fight beta and have some suggestions for improvements and other ideas.

Improvements:
1. For me at least the second and third round where always the same, round 2 ghost marauders and round 3 defend the garage. So the rounds have to be more random.
2. Defend the garage is to difficult when Promethean knights spawn in the same location as the players.
3. Spawns must be fixed, to many a time I've been spawned next to enemies, spawn trapped, or spawned to far from the action. Have players choose their spawn locations or allow player to spawn on other players.

Other Ideas:
1. A survival mode on the Warzone Assault maps with a lives system and have our REQ levels linked to the levels we're on. For example: Round 1-level 1req point, R 2-level 3req, R3-level 5req, R 4-level 7req, and R 5-level 9req. REQ points only replenish after a round is complete.
2. More unique mythic and normal bosses. Example: a mythic solder in a Hannibal mantis, solders in hijacked warthogs (chain/rocket/gauss), legendary Elite warrior with heavy shields and a rare energy sward surrounded by camo elites and jackal snipers.
3. As stated above a better spawning system.
4. This is just something I want but more covenant based rounds.
5. Survival rounds, players have a life pool and have to survive for 5 minutes against both Covenant and Promethean enemies and vehicles.
xDAKx wrote:
Just had an even better idea for my Mythic grunt wave that I mentioned ages ago.

Initially I mentioned lets have a squad of mythic grunts with fuel rods but I didn't really flesh that out enough. I remember in the same post I mentioned canon and how you guys should break from it a little in order to be more creative with firefight. And just then I remembered the off-canon Spartan 1337 short that was included with Halo: Legends, just brilliant. So my idea is not really too far from canon, it'd just be hilarious to see and would be amazing to go up against.

So basically the way my mythic grunt wave would work is:

• Grunt only round (Uber Mythic Gruntpocalypse round)
  • Grunts have a variety of plasma pistol, needler and fuel rod variants.
  • There is a squad of 9 mythic grunts in amongst all the other grunts on the battlefield
  • The traits of these mythic grunts are amped up significantly.
  • Mythic grunts have amped up health (1000%)
  • Mythic grunts have amped up fire rate (500%)
  • Mythic grunts have amped up speed (1000%)
  • Mythic grunts do not cower or run away, they always move (Think Thunderstorm & Catch but amped up)
  • Mythic grunts aggression and accuracy are heightened
  • 3 mythic grunts have the Void's Tear Plasma Pistol, 3 have the Talon of the Lost and the final 3 have the Pool of Radiance
  • Mythic grunts are headshot immune.
This way vehicles will get absolutely decimated (hilariously too due to their mobility compared to spartans) so spartans will need to play smart, use cover and be able to use reqs like sniper rifes that are otherwise useless in firefight.

------

Oh and I keep forgetting to mention but there are three pelicans dropping off spartans at the beginning but the spartans are only in 2 of them? Maybe split them up more or just have 4 in each and remove the one that doesn't get used? I know it's a beta and this will probably get updated, I thought I'd just mention it anyways.
Dear gosh....343 listen to this man. good idea dude.
I personally would say just add MORE, of everything, more rounds and everything! make it HARD!
I think that there should be a defense mode, more like classic firefight.
I think that there should be a defense mode, more like classic firefight.
Agreed! have both or alternate between rounds! Having each attack round make the players progress through the level/map
Oh and I wanted to add that this mode absolutely NEEDS survival. 343 if you want this mode to succeed make it a challenge and have rewards worth peoples time. After the Beta everyone got their commendations everyone got tired of this mode pretty quickly, sure it's fun at first but gets repetitive after a while and I found almost no reason to play it other than boost my overall K/D (WHICH IS STUPID, FIX IT!!!!). Basically 343 you need to add more reward for people who already got everything because if they don't play, the rest of the populace will follow suit and make it more challenging (Have a difficulty setting on the A.I.)
Thought it would be a little harder
It was fun. I liked it. What I really liked was the 3rd wave of the garage. It was very tough for me. I dont know if was because the knights were teleported inside automatically or because the team didnt have any good reqs at level 3. But when we passed it I felt good because it was a tough chaotic battle. The only other level would be wave 5 with the wardens and when the other players wouldnt or couldnt bring any big firepower.

I look forward to the real one using all maps.
Played probably 6-7 games over the weekend.

Overall I thought it was great, but needs seemed a little imbalanced on round difficulty:

The times we won it was always a breeze and we only won whenever we didn't have a 'defend the base' round. Whenever we had this round we lost...

I don't know whether other rounds were too easy and this one too hard?

Also more levels would be great. How about infinite rounds untill you lose?
I like it.

I would love to have Firefight Longer, Maybe 12 Waves.
Recharge Req level by 2 or 3 after each wave.
More diffrent opponents.
Definitely More Maps included.
Lower the Player count to 7.
Definitely loving the game mode. Ai difficulty is challenging but good enough if you work with teammates. It is very easy to get AI kills around round 2-3 with a ghost spawn, not sure if could be balanced to make it fair for all players to get kills. Req points should definitely be increased for performance on the game, unfair to get around 2000 points if you come out to be first with kills and boss kills, maybe reward a set amount of reqs for each boss kill like 200 reqs for a boss kill and 500 points for a mythic boss takedown, just some suggestions.
I really enjoyed my time with the Fire-Fight beta and have some suggestions for improvements and other ideas.

Improvements:
1. For me at least the second and third round where always the same, round 2 ghost marauders and round 3 defend the garage. So the rounds have to be more random.
2. Defend the garage is to difficult when Promethean knights spawn in the same location as the players.
3. Spawns must be fixed, to many a time I've been spawned next to enemies, spawn trapped, or spawned to far from the action. Have players choose their spawn locations or allow player to spawn on other players.

Other Ideas:
1. A survival mode on the Warzone Assault maps with a lives system and have our REQ levels linked to the levels we're on. For example: Round 1-level 1req point, R 2-level 3req, R3-level 5req, R 4-level 7req, and R 5-level 9req. REQ points only replenish after a round is complete.
2. More unique mythic and normal bosses. Example: a mythic solder in a Hannibal mantis, solders in hijacked warthogs (chain/rocket/gauss), legendary Elite warrior with heavy shields and a rare energy sward surrounded by camo elites and jackal snipers.
3. As stated above a better spawning system.
4. This is just something I want but more covenant based rounds.
5. Survival rounds, players have a life pool and have to survive for 5 minutes against both Covenant and Promethean enemies and vehicles.
Loving your ideas man.
I had a great time playing Warzone Firefight. Here's what I would like to see when it's finally released:

• For the "Defend the Garage" round have players spawn inside the garage (at least on the top level) instead of in the tunnels. Enemies should only spawn outside. Maybe even have some turrets set up on the garage.
  • Have more rounds
  • Rounds should either last longer or have no time limits at all.
  • I would like to see the Mythic Warden move around the map constantly attacking the players instead of just being confined in one small area.
  • Have a few more enemies use different weapon/vehicle variants such as Grunts wielding the Void's Tear or Pool of Radiance. This will increase the difficulty.
  • REQ energy bar should replenish faster and have us increase REQ levels faster as well.
  • Reward us with more REQ points.
That's it for me. Thanks for the beta 343i and I'm looking forward to playing the full Warzone Firefight experience when it's released.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 173
  4. 174
  5. 175
  6. 176
  7. 177
  8. ...
  9. 187