I really enjoyed my time with the Fire-Fight beta and have some suggestions for improvements and other ideas.
1. For me at least the second and third round where always the same, round 2 ghost marauders and round 3 defend the garage. So the rounds have to be more random.
2. Defend the garage is to difficult when Promethean knights spawn in the same location as the players.
3. Spawns must be fixed, to many a time I've been spawned next to enemies, spawn trapped, or spawned to far from the action. Have players choose their spawn locations or allow player to spawn on other players.
1. A survival mode on the Warzone Assault maps with a lives system and have our REQ levels linked to the levels we're on. For example: Round 1-level 1req point, R 2-level 3req, R3-level 5req, R 4-level 7req, and R 5-level 9req. REQ points only replenish after a round is complete.
2. More unique mythic and normal bosses. Example: a mythic solder in a Hannibal mantis, solders in hijacked warthogs (chain/rocket/gauss), legendary Elite warrior with heavy shields and a rare energy sward surrounded by camo elites and jackal snipers.
3. As stated above a better spawning system.
4. This is just something I want but more covenant based rounds.
5. Survival rounds, players have a life pool and have to survive for 5 minutes against both Covenant and Promethean enemies and vehicles.