OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 187
Okay, just played my first match. And I gotta say I found it rather fun.
I got around 1900 req points from the match as well, no boosters.
Yep cant connect to servers either, and i was pumped to play FF
Surtur420 wrote:
Unable to start dedicated servers has been happening to me for a couple of days now
sounds like a your end thing...or the servers are s***. more then likely s*** servers
got into a game. We completed all 5 waves. Servers work, there are just too many people queuing at once. Remember this is just the beta. They will fix issues down the line.
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
The waves are boring.
Enemies are far too difficult to kill and spawn far too quickly.
Servers are laggy.
Nerf the enemies, knock them down from legendary on steroids to heroic please.
I can't start it up, keep getting unable to start dedicated server. any clue why?
I can't start it up, keep getting unable to start dedicated server. any clue why?
Probably an overload in the servers because of the people that are trying to join in all at the same time, just keep trying. I got in after a while
First match went well, was top of the leader board, the phaeton wave is pretty interesting, plus it works towards commendations, but I've learnt that if you hijack one, the round won't end until it is destroyed
"[servers] a little slow....but that's what these tests are for!!"

Please, someone get my reference.
Its not even 343I its microsoft Social/Gaming are experiencing issues, what great timing
108 Games played here is my feedback and ideas

More end game REQ points. Gameplay is not = to regular WZ. I use more REQ cards in FF compared to normal WZ, so minimum 3000rp per winning match

Update: Req energy should reset to your max every end round

Update 2: To end a round, you must clean the whole battlefield of enemies. Killing bosses only is too easy

Update3: "Kill X amount of enemy" spawns should be less predictable. Make us move to areas where maybe we can't spatter them. I can do circles in the main area and easily rack kills.

- Final round boost! Extend time to 10 minutes and throw more enemies! Example for Warden final round..
Start like it has with the 4 mini bosses -> Have the 3 wardens spawn in. Mythic is the back and let the other two roam and challenge players. Have those annoying crawlers/watchers everywhere while adding a few Phaetons. Make the end round go out in a boom!

-Please add kill X amount suicide grunts! :^)

-Hunters aren't that tough in the area they are in, our teams fly by the final round

-let us pick spawn areas instead of being forced into one

-reward teams that have super good rounds. Maybe vehicles or weapons spawn in?

-I'm going to hate myself for saying this but position final bosses better so vehicles can fully sit back and snipe

-Weapon despawn too fast. Haven't been able to run back to my body in time

Update 4: Used a Ultra rare RP boost and didn't receive any boost

-Would personally like to see a different intro/outro to the game in the full release

-Still echoing from what I said earlier, you must kill all enemies including bosses to move on. Maybe killing bosses stop the clock while killing everything else could result in a boost?

-When enemies are capturing mid base, the colouring makes it hard to see how much they captured

-Kill X amount of watchers can be worked a little. They freeze up in areas which can lead to super easy round

-Can't surpass 30,000 score (Thanks David Ellis :P)

-a couple times I barely made it to high REQ energy which sucks on round 5

-More enemy types. Skirmish type enemies :)

-More objectives. Maybe idea like Assult type idea to carry a bomb across the map.

Update 5: Let us destroy dropships

-Let the music from intermissions roll into the next round!

-Kill Phaetons round, they can be hijacked (which is awesome) but need to be destroyed to continue. People use this to troll and intentionally lose the round.

-Warden final round (the one when he spawns with two Knights) is really hard with watchers spawning super fast. Good challenge but the amount that spawn in make it almost too hard.

-More enemy vehicles that we can hijack and use for our battle!

-Adding to what I've said before, final bosses can be easy if using a Phaeton, add flying enemies to counter?

-Final round, add crawlers/grunts behind us to keep us on our toes. Little ankle biters :)

-Dropships turret is hardcore, needs to atleast be destroyable ****I ended up destroying one by two plasmas!!

-Love the defend objective. Maybe do other variants too? Grunts only, Covvy only, Grab bag (all types of enemies)

-Count down that starts every round should make the countdown sound. *beep beep beeeeeeep* :P

-Alternative for final round: Get to home base, 5/10 minutes of intense unlimited enemy waves while waiting for your pelican to arrive. 3 life each?
(Like L4D on the level called Mercy Hospital I believe)

-Put people's deaths into killfeed? Gives us a idea what's happening and we can laugh at people who die by grunts. ;)

-Kill the banshees round: they fly to the back areas and are easily snipeable with vehicles without being put in danger

-Make a bonus round! When we complete a round and say 3:43 or 1:17 remain, give us no clip and infinit ammo for the next round! :D

-Objective idea: splatter 100 enemies

Update 6: When killing Soldiers round: when its that last amount, they always pile up in one area.

-Also I find it funny when the announcer says "Only a few enemies left!" But there is red dots everywhere xD

Update 7: Do RP boost work?? Daily wins don't count in FFZ (cri cri)

-vehicle despawns quick as well

-making a case for more RP post game. FF is a lot of fun with using REQ weapons and vehicles. Having a team of tanks for round 5 is epic but in the long run, we will start running dry. I think it should take 3 FF (wins) games to reach 10k REQ points. This way we can still healthly use our favourite REQs without too much worry. Please please please consider!

-I haven't stated this... FF is so much fun so far. I lose track of time when playing and have to literally close Halo 5 to stop playing!

-Future idea: Please find a way that would push us to use different REQs. Make us go outside our comfort zone!

-Future idea: Balance fun vs work hard rounds. (Kill 200 grunts VS Defend a base from Hunters/Sucide grunts)

Update 8: Mythic Warden and his EMP beams. Closes vehicles seems to be kicked when it's already down over and over. I like the idea of him being upgraded but when he's triggered onto you, it's hard to get away :(

-Killing Crawlers round: why are there soldiers spawning too? If grunt round only gets grunts, why are crawlers holding hands with a soldier?

-Using The answer against Recon Phaetons and wasn't getting proper hits. Was shooting underneath too

-BIP BAP BAM: pls bring the silenced pistol back ;^)

-this isn't only FF but Banshees normal gun is OP. 4 shots and I'm down D;

-Sometimes I don't hit 3 REQ by the 2nd round which can dull gameplay a lot!

-Too many bosses I can sit back and snipe with any weapon and vehicle. Lazy gameplay that doesn't require a lot from me. Especially in final rounds.

-Please give us a weapon skin for our Beta testing. I know a emblem is using the normal but we need more weapon skins that are funny! :P Also give more weapon skins depending on say how many mythic bosses you've killed. Just an idea :)

-Idea: using campaign levels as playing areas? Kinda far stretched but would be cool.

Update 9: Enemies always spawning from dropships gets old

-Dropships drivering needs work. Hitting enviroment/other ships and looks choppy

-Enemies are super high damage and spongy. Is there a way to Less sponge and somewhat normal normal damage but still be a challenge?

-Make certain rounds more challenging but giving a few lifes.

-5 rounds is good. Games don't lag on for the most part.

-Once again, begging you to take into consideration end game RP.

-More personally intros/outros that show off each Spartan? This would be awesome and would let everyone have a moment. Remember the Reach intro where everyone was doing something cool? Yeah that would be awesome!

-Remember Generator Defence also from Reach beta? Core Defence. Boom.

-Not sure if I move said this in my list but Round 5s shouldn't be purely Kill this Boss type idea. Maybe throw mulitpal objectives or defend VIP situation from 5 mins of endless hordes.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading my random thoughts and feedback :)

Update 10:Victory RP didn't count D: 2nd Ultra rare boost scratched

-Name the bosses instead of "kill the 4 mythic hunters"

-Enemies are so damn accurate. Like deadly accurate. Sometimes annoying.

-Please make epic intros. Seeing 3 Pelicans is not as special as it was

-FF has so much potential. Please don't be afraid to go outside the comfort circle! Even though it's called Warzone FF try and almost make it a whole different gametype? Sounds weird I know, sorry! :)

Totally off topic: Can we have more skins like pizza or the Mister Chef AR skin. Skins that silly and aren't just patterns and stuff. Thank you!
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server
same for me
Aaannnnnddddddd meeeeeee. I dunno if it's on my end or 343's
I have had a similar experience
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
Disagree, seems far to easy IMO
Okay. I managed to get into a game. Awesome. 10/10
It's fun as -Yoink-. Just finished a match where we got the assass on mythic warden with 3 secs left :D

One thing I would suggest is the option to vote for how many rounds before the match begins, and maybe an unlimited round variant with limited lives (?).

Oh and also offline in customs. 343 plz.
FiggleTerp wrote:
Its not even 343I its microsoft Social/Gaming are experiencing issues, what great timing
The Social and Gaming Servers were reporting issues over four hours ago so it hasn't just started. Unbunch your panties!
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
Disagree, seems far to easy IMO
With or without the use of reqs? Too easy with reqs?
IT keeps saying cannot connect to dedicated server for about 5 times and then it finally worked. Great Mode though. IT could have more REQ points in reqard. Otherwise perfect
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 187