4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 187
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Enemies are far too difficult to kill and spawn far too quickly.
Servers are laggy.
Nerf the enemies, knock them down from legendary on steroids to heroic please.
Disagree, seems far to easy IMO
Then again, not all of us play all day everyday.
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
With or without the use of reqs? Too easy with reqs?
With reqs, steam rolled the enemies on my first game only died once I think
There needs to be a way to increase the difficulty. I just queued my first match with complete randoms and we cleared all 5 waves, the 3 warden wave, and got the speed clear score bonus every time.
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
Warthog is OP in this mode. Nuff said.
Quote:
The Warzone Firefight Beta has arrived, and we want to hear your feedback! Be sure to let us know what you think in this official thread.

The Warzone Firefight Beta is available until April 18, don't wait to jump in!
It's broken. As of 14 Apr. 1340 EST
Servers don't have unlimited space do they? Clearly demand is outstripping supply right now. Keep trying and you'll get on eventually.
ooppys wrote:
More end game REQ points. Gameplay is not = to regular WZ
Agreed. I was pretty disappointed when we completed all five waves, I was top of the team with 12 boss takedowns, and was awarded less than your average WZ match.
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
Same here
Yup.
Same here (in sweden). Though someone mentioned the campaign revive mechanic, that would be cool.
And Tartarus as "mythic" boss would be pretty neat. I guess it would make sense because Warzone is after all a simulation right? =)
Quote:
The Warzone Firefight Beta has arrived, and we want to hear your feedback! Be sure to let us know what you think in this official thread.

It's broken. As of 14 Apr. 1340 EST
Will get fixed. Remember this is a beta
Cormac wrote:
FiggleTerp wrote:
Its not even 343I its microsoft Social/Gaming are experiencing issues, what great timing
The Social and Gaming Servers were reporting issues over four hours ago so it hasn't just started. Unbunch your panties!
Wrong. I was playing Halo 5 just fine earlier then the minute they add Warzone Firefight, the servers go down. It's not Xbox Live. It's 343's -Yoink- servers.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

Alguien ha tenido problemas con los rangos en Arena? No los muestra. Saludos...
So I played a match.

It was actually quite fun! But, it was far too easy. Even playing solo and spawning only a Spartan Laser once, we beat all five rounds with no real difficulties. Some others spawned warthogs and banshees and other power weapons, but it really didn't take too long to finish. Yes, going into a swarm of Crawlers and Soldiers will likely kill you quickly, but if you stay back and use good tactics, it's really not that difficult. The Warden Eternal is a little more difficult, but not overwhelmingly so. We had, I believe 45 seconds left on the clock for round 5.

It was pretty fun though, too bad I can't connect to more games.
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
Same here...
I think warzone firefight needs the muilti kills and the killing sprees I want the sprees to be 5-40 NOT the 10 to 1,000kills that's too long in my opinion.
ZCWard wrote:
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
Well there you go. There isn't much of a problem. I think that's the point; to be able to steam roll when using reqs. No need to make those who don't have reqs stand no chance, other wise you'll have teams of people doing nothing but standing around because they can't contribute that much.
Quote:

Update:
We are aware that players are having issues when attempting to start a match - we're on it!
Good Job EA... *ironic off* - we can pay for REQ's easily and got bad servers... Please become better... it can't be worse anymore... that happens to often since April...
I found it a bit lack luster to be honest, I would have preferred it to be similar to the older versions of Firefight, like 3 sets of 5 rounds, or something. Rather than just 5 rounds which only take around 15 minutes or so to complete. At least it's good for getting enemy commendations.
ZCWard wrote:
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Servers are laggy.
Well there you go. There isn't much of a problem. I think that's the point; to be able to steam roll when using reqs. No need to make those who don't have reqs stand no chance, other wise you'll have teams of people doing nothing but standing around because they can't contribute that much.
To be fair I didn't use any reqs a couple of my random teammates were using spartan lasers
No, Leave the difficulty at heroic. Its supposed to be a fun, power weaponsfest, of chaos. Not everyone is wanting to try that hard. It was like with spartan-ops. It was fun on heroic and then not-so-much fun when the difficulty changed to legendary.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 187