3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 187
Benijam7 wrote:
Keep trying to find a game. It'll eventually work. Don't give up. Yes you can!
Good luck with that!
Well the idea of the Open Warzone BETA seems to be a great experience.
343i consider bringing in the revive mechanic from the campaign. That could definitely be fun! Adjust the difficulty of enemies as necessary
No, please.
Yeah ive been trying to get in a game for like 10 minutes now.
It is a lot easier than I expected.
However, servers are laggy, that's true.
IT'S SO DAMN FUN! :D
defkrytix wrote:
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
Same here
Yup.
Actually, I can't get any of the warzone modes to start. Dedicated server issues on all 3.
Just a personal view but I would prefer a larger number of rounds rather than 5 at least 10 or 20. with various objectives within each. I know these objectives would need to be repeated but against various foes and an increasing difficulty with some aids littered to help. 5 rounds seems a little too short and intense. But that's just me.
EDIT: Now that I've finally had a chance to play it.
  • WZ FF is a good opportunity to finally use those higher lv REQ. Ones which I normally don't use in WZ.
  • In a version of Round 5, there are 3 Wardens, one of which is Mythic level. It pretty ridiculous to force teams to summon 5+ tanks/mantis/wraiths to even have a chance of winning. I know some people prefer using power weapons, and there is no way to defeat them with weapons. Especially as most REQ packs consist mainly of weapons and not vehicles. Plus Warden or any one of the minions surrounding him will kill you before you even get close enough to use them.
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server
same for me
Aaannnnnddddddd meeeeeee. I dunno if it's on my end or 343's
clearly 343 if this many ppl can't get in a game
Its actually Microsoft, seeing as their service alert is red.
ZCWard wrote:
ZCWard wrote:
ZCWard wrote:
ZERESEC wrote:
The waves are boring.
Enemies are far too difficult to kill and spawn far too quickly.
Servers are laggy.
Nerf the enemies, knock them down from legendary on steroids to heroic please.
Disagree, seems far to easy IMO
With or without the use of reqs? Too easy with reqs?
With reqs, steam rolled the enemies on my first game only died once I think
Well there you go. There isn't much of a problem. I think that's the point; to be able to steam roll when using reqs. No need to make those who don't have reqs stand no chance, other wise you'll have teams of people doing nothing but standing around because they can't contribute that much.
To be fair I didn't use any reqs a couple of my random teammates were using spartan lasers
Well, I haven't really been able to try it yet. I'm at school waiting for my professor to arrive. I will definitely be on when I get back to my xbox so I can provide feedback. Who knows, it might actually be easier than it should be. Or it could be the opposite. I guess I will see. But I know that if it's too hard without reqs, then there is some balancing issues. If you need to use reqs for it to seem fair, then that is a problem.
Cryofuse wrote:
Just a personal view but I would prefer a larger number of rounds rather than 5 at least 10 or 20. with various objectives within each. I know these objectives would need to be repeated but against various foes and an increasing difficulty with some aids littered to help. 5 rounds seems a little too short and intense. But that's just me.
My first thought when I watched the stream. At least add more objectives
still haven't been able to get a game in, wonder how long it'll take to fix the servers.
Its a lot easier to join if you have a fireteam because of the Xbox live servers are on limited.
Every time I try to join a game, I'm getting an error saying that it's unable to start dedicated server.
I have to start like 5 times
I think that the firefight game is waaayyy too short. If the waves were around 10-12 and at like wave 5 or 6 you had to fight like a mini boss that would be superb. Also have a mode where you dont have unlimited lives. If this happens this gametype will be great
Ais are slightly over powered firefight maps should be on each warzone map.
Same here.
From what I have seen and played so far... The AI needs to be stronger / have more life for Legendary and Mythic Bosses... With the available REQs and OP weapons at higher levels 7...8...9, this makes the AI very weak... Being that there are 5 rounds... 3...4...5 should be exponentially harder and harder...

Biggest thing I see right now is that AI is under powered... Make the AI STRONGER... Give them more life... Make it a challenge
Maybe instead of a time limit for a round you could give every Spartan an amount of lives throughout the entire game?
I cant join a game
it keeps saying that there was an error
can someone help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 187