Ok so letsa go:
1. 5 rounds is waayyyyyy to short, that's not firefight. Firefight is supposed to last a really long time so add sets like ODST.
2. Other people have mentioned different modes like Reach and I definetly agree, skulls, different weapons, set abilities, lives, etc. Anything to make it more fun and also more hardcore for the people who want lots of RP.
3. I defiantly like the different objectives, such as hunt jackals, but all together those 5 rounds are way too easy, if you add sets then make sure the enemies get harder or there are more. And if adding sets consider LIVES and then take away the timer.
4. More RP needs to be given for spending 25 minutes or more on a multiplayer mode.
5. Have different enemies together, have prometheans and coveneant, even in later rounds as that will make the game difficult for 8 players and force us to work together
6. Consdier using more maps of course for firefight.
1. Eight players is awesome
2. Modes so far are great