2. ...
  3. 125
  4. 126
  5. 127
  6. 128
  7. 129
  8. ...
  9. 214
I dont know if 343 is actually reading this buts lets recap so it is clear what needs to be changed.

If everyone could please like or quote this post to make it stand out amongst the crowd!

RESPAWNING

* Respawn timers need to be changed/reduced. 10 seconds maximum in the final rounds.

* Respawn locations need to be close to the action.
Nobody likes a minute hike to actually help your team.

*Promethean spawns need to be out of the bases and further away from the objective. Right now they spawn when you are getting REQ's right in the base and it is a cheap frustrating issue.

AMMO/WEAPONS

*Ammo reserves need to be full when respawning. (Seriously this shouldnt be that hard?)

*REQ weapons need to have more ammo or increase in power.

ENEMIES

*Enemy health needs to be decreased. Especially pormetheans. Soldiers and Knights take waaaay to much damage

*Enemy accuracy needs to be toned down. Especially at longer ranges.
Im just so tired of my banshee being destroyed by crawlers who can snipe me from a kilometer away..

*Enemy damage needs to be scaled down (Or spartan health needs to increase)
It is rediculous that a grunt can kill me with 3(!!!!) shots from a plasma pistol.
(Am I a spartan or a soft cooked potato?)

*Enemy bosses health needs to be scaled down or match timer removed.
(I personally vote for the past option because I dont mind a long battle but it needs to be possible.) Right now the final round is impossible without a couple of tanks and this sucks.

SCORING

*Assists are not working correctly at the moment. A lot of people damage the boss and only a couple of them receive points/the kill. I have emptied entire clips into bosses and not received a assist. This really needs to be adressed.

*Boss and add level points needs to be more balanced.
I dont think its fair to let people support the team in a boss fight by taking out the adds while a single boss kill is 3x times the amount of points.
I believe its fair to have the normal enemies be worth more points so half the team can focus on adds and the other half can take down the boss and the points would still be equal.

VERHICLES

*vehicle strength need to be increased. Seriously guys we spend all this time getting req points and then my banshee gets shot out of the sky in 4,5 shots. The aim is to have fun here not make everything so damn impossible.

*EXTRA

*Sound in intro still not working.

*Verhicle spawn animation still glitched.

*banshee's glitch on top of the mountain.

*REQ cards should be available without cooldown. This is not pvp and who cares how many times I use something in a row? They are my REQ's I should be able to use them whenever I want once unlocked.

*We need custom loadouts pre set. This way you wont be wasting time in a match selecting every damn weapon/ability

If I left anything out please feel free to comment!
Looks like you got everything. Also, may want to add in broken objectives. Such as 'Defend the or some maps with 'Defend the forerunner core' to name a few. And maybe lower grunt mech voice (seriously grinds ears when wearing headphones).

ENEMIES

*Enemy health needs to be decreased. Especially pormetheans. Soldiers and Knights take waaaay to much damage - As it is now, most of my losing matches are usually seconds away from being won. Not really an issue if they change respawn time lengths and distance traveled. Those few seconds shaved off time will make most matches winnable since you'll have more firepower to take them down.

It is rediculous that a grunt can kill me with 3(!!!!) shots from a plasma pistol.
(Am I a spartan or a soft cooked potato?) - I don't agree with this either. There are some bugs, but for the most part, it's the quantity that's killing most... not the quality.

(I personally vote for the past option because I dont mind a long battle but it needs to be possible.) Right now the final round is impossible without a couple of tanks and this sucks. - Reducing respawn time and distance from objective should help with this, too.

SCORING
I dont think its fair to let people support the team in a boss fight by taking out the adds while a single boss kill is 3x times the amount of points.
I believe its fair to have the normal enemies be worth more points so half the team can focus on adds and the other half can take down the boss and the points would still be equal. - When you play an objective game type, nothing matters but the objective. Most losses occur because morons playing with adds too much.

VERHICLES

*vehicle strength need to be increased. Seriously guys we spend all this time getting req points and then my banshee gets shot out of the sky in 4,5 shots. The aim is to have fun here not make everything so damn impossible. - For the most part, vehicles are fine. People need to stop acting like they're indestructible because they're in a vehicle. I've had vehicles last me nearly an entire match. If the shield goes down, find cover and wait for it to recharge... then attack again.
I don't agree with the above... response in bold.
Gruntapocalypse that is new. Why is not the map Battle of noctus.
Is it just me or does it seem like WZFF is still in beta mode? I didn't even play the beta but after reading everything people are saying it's like all they've done is added a new map, vehicle and bosses but that's about it, they haven't really done what they needed to do when people gave their feedback on the beta thread... I dunno, that's just what I've gathered from all this :s
ENEMIES

*Enemy health needs to be decreased. Especially pormetheans. Soldiers and Knights take waaaay to much damage - As it is now, most of my losing matches are usually seconds away from being won. Not really an issue if they change respawn time lengths and distance traveled. Those few seconds shaved off time will make most matches winnable since you'll have more firepower to take them down.

(Am I a spartan or a soft cooked potato?) - I don't agree with this either. There are some bugs, but for the most part, it's the quantity that's killing most... not the quality.

(I personally vote for the past option because I dont mind a long battle but it needs to be possible.) Right now the final round is impossible without a couple of tanks and this sucks. - Reducing respawn time and distance from objective should help with this, too.

SCORING
I believe its fair to have the normal enemies be worth more points so half the team can focus on adds and the other half can take down the boss and the points would still be equal. - When you play an objective game type, nothing matters but the objective. Most losses occur because morons playing with adds too much.

VERHICLES

*vehicle strength need to be increased. Seriously guys we spend all this time getting req points and then my banshee gets shot out of the sky in 4,5 shots. The aim is to have fun here not make everything so damn impossible. - For the most part, vehicles are fine. People need to stop acting like they're indestructible because they're in a vehicle. I've had vehicles last me nearly an entire match. If the shield goes down, find cover and wait for it to recharge... then attack again.
i actually agree with you on a lot of this. the original post basically said take the enemies from being challenging to being pieces of cake by nerfing their damage dealt, taken, and accuracy. it definitely should not be all three, but i do think that soldiers and knights are a little tanky. especially when compared with the covenant equivalent. both are harder to kill than elites are, neither has a significant exploitable weakness like the noob combo for the elite. if there was some kind of weakness like that it would make up for the high amount of damage they can take.

agree with you on the adds. the point is not to kill those guys, its to kill the bosses. also agree on vehicles. the banshee isn't the issue, its the fact that people are trying to kill Decon Pipap with it knowing that his giant needles are designed to tear up vehicles.

I've never been a fan of the bullet sponge bosses. but decreasing respawn and fixing spawn locations will definitely help with these. warden is a lot easier to kill if i have that minute I'm currently spending on respawn in round 5 putting lead in him. again, i would love to see bosses that have some kind of team-work-exploitable weakness (like the hunters do)
Escape on Arc problem final round
A lot of times, during the Covenant based final round, I only see 7 bosses to kill and not 8, and the match also ends when 7 bosses are killed. Seems like a text problem? Might wanna look into that?
Deacon Pipap's range needs to be nerfed. Seriously it does not make sense that the double barreled needler can go so far... And around a corner...
Tazmun wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem like WZFF is still in beta mode? I didn't even play the beta but after reading everything people are saying it's like all they've done is added a new map, vehicle and bosses but that's about it, they haven't really done what they needed to do when people gave their feedback on the beta thread... I dunno, that's just what I've gathered from all this :s
It feels like they didn't have enough time to make the changes everyone requested or fix the bugs that were in the Beta and decided to release it anyway.
Ojala ya le metan más empeño a corregir tantos errores en multijugador, coincido con varios aquí, párese una beta y no un producto terminado.......
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
ENEMIES

SCORING

VERHICLES

i actually agree with you on a lot of this. the original post basically said take the enemies from being challenging to being pieces of cake by nerfing their damage dealt, taken, and accuracy. it definitely should not be all three, but i do think that soldiers and knights are a little tanky. especially when compared with the covenant equivalent. both are harder to kill than elites are, neither has a significant exploitable weakness like the noob combo for the elite. if there was some kind of weakness like that it would make up for the high amount of damage they can take.

agree with you on the adds. the point is not to kill those guys, its to kill the bosses. also agree on vehicles. the banshee isn't the issue, its the fact that people are trying to kill Decon Pipap with it knowing that his giant needles are designed to tear up vehicles.

I've never been a fan of the bullet sponge bosses. but decreasing respawn and fixing spawn locations will definitely help with these. warden is a lot easier to kill if i have that minute I'm currently spending on respawn in round 5 putting lead in him. again, i would love to see bosses that have some kind of team-work-exploitable weakness (like the hunters do)
Exactly, I'm not looking to take away the challenge. I actually enjoy it... and get frustrated by it, too. Most of my matches that are lost are by another 30 seconds usually. I'm often firing away and wondering why no damage is being done elsewhere, then look around and see 1-2 teammates out there, then look at the scoreboard and notice most of them sitting in time out waiting for respawn.

The longer respawn is supposed to be a punishment for the person dying all the time, but it ends up punishing me... the guy who dies 3 times/match because I have no teammates helping me.

Most of my games won are won because everyone playing knows to focus on the objective and do so convincingly. You'll see them ramming through hoards of adds with Hogs and Ghosts in round 2-4 and pulling out Scorpions, Banshees, and Mantises in Rounds 4-5.
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
ENEMIES

SCORING

VERHICLES

Exactly, I'm not looking to take away the challenge. I actually enjoy it... and get frustrated by it, too. Most of my matches that are lost are by another 30 seconds usually. I'm often firing away and wondering why no damage is being done elsewhere, then look around and see 1-2 teammates out there, then look at the scoreboard and notice most of them sitting in time out waiting for respawn.

The longer respawn is supposed to be a punishment for the person dying all the time, but it ends up punishing me... the guy who dies 3 times/match because I have no teammates helping me.

Most of my games won are won because everyone playing knows to focus on the objective and do so convincingly. You'll see them ramming through hoards of adds with Hogs and Ghosts in round 2-4 and pulling out Scorpions, Banshees, and Mantises in Rounds 4-5.
oh the other edit i would make to that summary is that AI non-boss vehicles should be boardable. if it doesn't have a health bar, it is silly that i can't do something I've been able to do since Halo CE and steal it.

also i agree. i like that this game mode is hard. but it needs to be balanced and hard. theres no reason that i should still not have a win on urban but have won like 50% of my matches on sanctum. urban is crazy
WZFF needs a training video or manual or a thread with a collection of tips and what should be common sense.
I see people ingore dropped power weapons.
I see people pick up power weapons then req a scorpion or something.
I see people use reqs in between rounds when they don't know what the next objective is.
I see people too huddled together on objectives that work better with flanking and spreading out.
I see people too spread out and not focused on the same objective when it's the best or only way too do it.
WZFF needs a training video or manual or a thread with a collection of tips and what should be common sense.
I see people ingore dropped power weapons.
I see people pick up power weapons then req a scorpion or something.
I see people use reqs in between rounds when they don't know what the next objective is.
I see people too huddled together on objectives that work better with flanking and spreading out.
I see people too spread out and not focused on the same objective when it's the best or only way too do it.
that manual would have to be so long to incorporate everything like that.

the bolded one is why we see so many threads pop up with people complaining about Pipap being able to take out their wasp or tank with a single needle barrage.
  • Scoring (Would you change any of the score rewards?)
The scoring seems fine. I wouldn't change this.
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill (Is is too hard to hit REQ Level 9? Does your REQ energy refill too slow/fast? )
The REQ levelling seems way too slow. I've played quite a bit, and I've never seen a match get to level 9. I think I've only experienced up to 7, and that's only in the final stages of the last round.
  • Objective Rounds - Do you like the objective based rounds in Warzone Firefight? Why or why not?
The objectives are pretty good, but some of them are way too hard. For instance, as many have already written, in Urban, where you have to protect a Forerunner core, the enemies are already shooting at the core before spartans can even reach the fight itself. Then there's way too many enemies to contend with, especially when they're all crazy accurate with their shots.
  • Boss Rounds (Do you like the Boss gameplay in Warzone Firefight? Which Bosses are too difficult or too easy? (Strength, Locations, etc.)
The boss rounds are pretty fun as long as you get a high REQ vehicle. Otherwise, they can get pretty hard to defeat with just a BR and a Magnum. Additionally, sometimes there are so many minions around the boss, that it takes way too much time to kill them before you can turn your attention to the boss itself (which you have to, otherwise the minions will kill you). By then, you've got so little time left to actually finish the boss off. For instance, Warden Eternal on Apex 7 is surrounded by a whole bunch of Knights. Well, killing Knights is hard enough, but when there's whole bunch of them, AND you have to get to the Warden... good luck.
  • Spawning (Do you have any feedback on player respawns?)
The respawn delay seems way too long. I'd recommend 343 find another way to penalize a player when they get killed. 30 seconds in the final round is an eternity when you have 5 minutes. Do the math, that's 10% of the round gone. Not to mention the time it takes to run back from the spawn location to the actual fight.

Please make the respawn times shorter, and put the players closer to the fight.

One other note: I do hate where the AI enemies spawn. Sometimes, I'm right in the middle of them when they appear, particularly the Prometheans as they just show up out of nowhere. All of a sudden, I'm surrounded, and getting hammered.
  • Maps (Do you generally like or dislike the maps in Warzone Firefight? What would you change about how they play? Which map is your favorite/least favorite?)
In general, the maps are pretty good. My favorite is probably Urban or Sanctum. Least favorite, Stormbreak.
  • Intros/Outros (What do you think of the intro and outro cutscenes?)
For the player, I don't think its necessary. But if you do it, I hope you fix the music/fx audio, as it's missing at times. I can understand 343 may need this in order to buy time to load maps and other data prior to game play.
  • Replayability/Longevity – (Do you think you would continue to play Warzone Firefight?)
I think there's potential for a lot of replayability. I like the variety of enemies, and the various scenarios available. Now only if I can access the awesome new high REQ weapons and vehicles, then that would be really fun.
  • Favorites - What is your favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight? What is your least favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight?
Attacking specific targets has been pretty satisfying, for example, specific Knights, Wardens, Hunters.

But I do hate it when you need to kill x number of whatever targets (e.g. Jackals) and you don't know where they are. They don't show up on my map, and I have to look for the other players and hope they've found some to kill.
Also, I dislike the objectives in early rounds where the targets are aerial, and players have nothing more than an AR and Magnum to pick off the targets.

Overall, Firefight is awesome. There's some tuning to that can be done to make it better, but otherwise, it is a lot of fun.
Thanks 343i.
Who thought spawning behind the reactor on urban when it's defend the two cores was a good idea?
It starts you on a death loop while trying to hide behind the very objects that need defense.
Who thought spawning behind the reactor on urban when it's defend the two cores was a good idea?
It starts you on a death loop while trying to hide behind the very objects that need defense.
This was brought up in the Beta Feedback thread too. Not sure why it wasn't looked at.
I dont know if 343 is actually reading this buts lets recap so it is clear what needs to be changed.

If everyone could please like or quote this post to make it stand out amongst the crowd!

RESPAWNING

* Respawn timers need to be changed/reduced. 10 seconds maximum in the final rounds.

*Promethean spawns need to be out of the bases and further away from the objective. Right now they spawn when you are getting REQ's right in the base and it is a cheap frustrating issue.

AMMO/WEAPONS

*Ammo reserves need to be full when respawning. (Seriously this shouldnt be that hard?)

ENEMIES

*Enemy health needs to be decreased. Especially pormetheans. Soldiers and Knights take waaaay to much damage

Im just so tired of my banshee being destroyed by crawlers who can snipe me from a kilometer away..

(I personally vote for the past option because I dont mind a long battle but it needs to be possible.) Right now the final round is impossible without a couple of tanks and this sucks.

SCORING

*Assists are not working correctly at the moment. A lot of people damage the boss and only a couple of them receive points/the kill. I have emptied entire clips into bosses and not received a assist. This really needs to be adressed.

I believe its fair to have the normal enemies be worth more points so half the team can focus on adds and the other half can take down the boss and the points would still be equal.

VERHICLES

*vehicle strength need to be increased. Seriously guys we spend all this time getting req points and then my banshee gets shot out of the sky in 4,5 shots. The aim is to have fun here not make everything so damn impossible.

*EXTRA

*REQ cards should be available without cooldown. This is not pvp and who cares how many times I use something in a row? They are my REQ's I should be able to use them whenever I want once unlocked.

*We need custom loadouts pre set. This way you wont be wasting time in a match selecting every damn weapon/ability

*Indicators for enemy's!

I agree with everything you have listed here especialy on apex with the last boss being the grunt mech he has way to much health to take down and in addition we have to kill 2 hunters after that how is that fair?
Tazmun wrote:
It feels like they didn't have enough time to make the changes everyone requested or fix the bugs that were in the Beta and decided to release it anyway.
Nah they over corrected
Lugianite wrote:

RESPAWNING

AMMO/WEAPONS

ENEMIES

SCORING

VERHICLES

*EXTRA

Looks like you got everything. Also, may want to add in broken objectives. Such as 'Defend the or some maps with 'Defend the forerunner core' to name a few. And maybe lower grunt mech voice (seriously grinds ears when wearing headphones).
I agree with all that was said here. The biggest thing that needs to be fixed IMHO is the REQ system. Why on earth would anyone choose a SAW over a ghost ultra, yet they are worth the same amount. Either stop depleting our REQ points when we choose a REQ or make all the weapons no more than level 2 or 3 REQ requirement as the vehicles are so much more powerful yet worth the same amount. Another example: the light rifle and sword wraith are both worth 5 REQ points but the sword wraith is 10x more valuable and powerful than the light rifle. Someone needs to redo these values.

I think they have overall done a really great job but there are still some lingering issues that make it frustrating. The random one hit kills, enemies spawning on top of you, etc. make it a frustrating experience at times.

My last suggestion is that we should get to know what/where the next objective is at the beginning of the 20 second intermission so we know what REQs to request and can get our butts over there. Usually I am just standing around for 20 seconds waiting to see what the objective is gonna be. Most other players are doing the same thing, goofing off, running each other over instead of actually getting a chance to get ahead.

ETA: Also what happened to the great spartan ability of hijacking? Enemy troops steal our warthogs and ghosts with ease but we can't do the same? It's things like this that make the fight seem extremely unfair at times. Another example is the extreme long range accuracy and homing ability of even minor enemies like crawlers.
Alright so here is an in depth reason on why firefight sucks right now and how to make it actually fun. First and foremost your SPAWN TIMERS ARE ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE! No one should have to wait longer than 10 seconds on any level. You can't give your team 30 second respawned timers on round five when your team needs you, it's unbalanced and unfair. Second you need to do a better job on showing where the enemy locations are at to save time. To often it's a hunt to find whatever remaining enemies are left and it's a time waster. Thirdly some of the objective rounds are completely trash. Under no circumstances should the enemies spawn at the location you are supposed to defend. Once again unfair and unbalanced because more often than not these are on round 2 or 3 when you haven't even got req level 3 or 4. Forth point , the req system needs to be adjusted if you are going to spawn banshees and Phateons at round two. No weapons have the capability to take them down and they have way to much health. Decrease the points needed or make the point system count for everyone simultaneously when the kill enemies. My Fithian AND FINAL MOST FRUSTRATING POINT, QUIT HAVING BOSSES SPAWN IN PLACES WHERE VEHICLES CANNOT GET TO THEM!!! The is especially frustrating when it's round 5 and you guys thought it would be a good idea for THREE WARDEN ETERNALS to spawn inside of the base. This is very very very unbalanced and unfair for everyone who worked hard to get their req points and now won't be able to get anything to take those types of bosses out. Under no circumstances should any bosses be spawning inside of the base where you started. While we are on the this point how about if you are going to have warden eternals spawn they need to be either with two Knights each as body guards or all alone because you guys thought it would be a good idea to give them 1000000000000 health points. This what deters people from wanting to play because you inevitably made people waste their time and reqs on a fight which is won 2 percent of the time when it's bosses like those. I hope you read this feedback and update firefight as of now it is unbalanced and unfun.
I think the biggest change should be when the timer hits 0, you can no longer re-spawn. It's happened too many times where it's a close call due to sketchy circumstances, but the timer hits zero when the last of 3 warden eternal's is seconds from death. I think that once the timer runs out, whoever is still alive has a chance to bring it back for the team.

Obviously this firefight is more of an objective time trial than a survival mode, so I can't compare the two. This firefight is really fun! I've got my gripes about the machine gun jackals and the AI's eyes on the back of their heads, but it's a lot of fun and brought me back into Halo 5.

However, like many others, I feel that there should be a true survival firefight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 125
  4. 126
  5. 127
  6. 128
  7. 129
  8. ...
  9. 214