2. ...
  3. 132
  4. 133
  5. 134
  6. 135
  7. 136
  8. ...
  9. 214
Great start, just some of the Stages are out of reach for 1 or 2 rech.
100 crawlers are hard on the map Stormbreak March on the increasingly difficult in urban Promethean, defend the core are harder yet.
xDAKx wrote:
Respawn timer should be:
0 on wave 1
1 on wave 2
3 on wave 3
5 on wave 4
7 on wave 5
Please don't try to pretend you know what it should be. Players dying too frequently should be penalized. All they really need to do is get rid of the huge increase per round and only penalize based on total deaths... with each death increasing respawn time. Someone on their 1st death should not be respawning just as long as some scrub on their 9th or 10th respawn.
Please don't pretend your opinion is the be all and end all. Everyone is entitled their own opinion so what makes his opinion any less valid than yours? Your negativity just got you reported and I urge everyone else to do the same to get his negativity out of here, it's disgusting.
Couldn't agree more.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show

Warzone and arena are there for people who want to be competitive. FF from odst was an extra bonus for those who just wanted to have fun playing against the covenant and who had the time to do so if they could best the increasing difficulty. Here's the deal pal, unless you are getting paid to play video games. YOU ARE A CASUAL GAMER.
Another Friday, another HCU, and still no word on a fix.

Good job, 343. Your incompetence is actually impressive.
Syntherios wrote:
Another Friday, another HCU, and still no word on a fix.

Good job, 343. Your incompetence is actually impressive.
Lol like watching paint dry... Sad thing is paint is really useful.
Would really help if people would learn how to defend the objective. Get inside the building and find a corner and just hide behind a warthog. Works like a treat on defend the garage and armory until some idiot decides to move the hog.
343 during the beta, I'd power up the box, any time, day or night to get in some WZF. Imo the new version is more about being in the right place with the right req at the right time and less about skill. Killing a boss is cumbersome and boring now. Please consider this feedback.
Promethean deffend based onjectives.

Need to be moved to wave 3, or later.

Randoms can't seem to handle them. (Most if the time)
This is a massive thread and I haven't had a chance to read through all the replies yet, so I apologize for any repeats. All of this feedback is coming from someone who installed the game a few days after the Firefight was released:

• Scoring : I think the scoring is pretty fair, honestly no complaints there.
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill : It does sometimes feel like hitting level 9 is impossible, especially when certain bosses spawn (see Boss Rounds below). Other than that, from what I have been able to tell it seems just fine.
  • Objective Rounds : I do like the objective based rounds quite a bit, however sometimes it seems near impossible to complete the objective. For example, on Escape from ARC, defending the Forerunner Core is near impossible during the first few rounds. Also spawning the two Warden Eternals on the beach on the island (I forget the map name). Again, more on this below.
  • Boss Rounds : For the most part, I haven't had an issue with the bosses. They provide a challenge and interesting take on play. However, there are a few bosses that seem near impossible to defeat without REQ levels 7-9. For example, like stated above, the Warden Eternals that spawn on the island on the beach. They spawn (with several knights, soldiers and crawlers) in the water, behind several defensive rock clusters. It is a pill box effect of not getting close enough to defeat them. Even heavy vehicles in my experience have had issues even getting close. Another boss that is more of an annoyance than anything else is the Mythic Deacon Pipat (I think that's his name). Attacks pretty quickly, extremely high amounts of armor/health, and worst of all his freaking megaphone. Like seriously it's the same few lines over and over - that being said I do really enjoy the idea of him talking, just maybe cut down on the amount he speaks, or introduce more lines.
  • Spawning : With spawning, I have one small complaint; the choice of spawning is extremely limited, and still seems somewhat random once you've chose the area.
  • Maps : I actually really like all of the maps. My favorite would have to be the map on Sanghelios (attack on the temple or something like that). For least favorite...not entirely sure. I've been able to have a lot of fun, play efficiently and in a balanced way on all of the maps.
  • Intros/Outros : The cutscenes are a nice tough - makes it feels like a more immersive experience and that it matters, similarly to Spartan Ops in Halo 4.
  • Replayability/Longevity – I would absolutely play more Firefight; it was my favorite game type in Halo Reach, and quickly became my favorite in Guardians. In fact, I would go so far to say it has been my favorite Halo multiplayer experience of all time. That being said, it would be nice if there was a game type that wasn't limited to just 5 rounds; perhaps a 10 round, where REQ levels and difficulty go up slower, but overall allow for a longer game experience. Another idea I would love to see implemented would be an unlimited firefight, where REQ packs are found in-game, rather than using what each player has collected. This would allow for a lot of game play, texting out new weapons, vehicles and armor mods.
  • Favorites - My favorite thing about Warzone Firefight is the fact that it has big maps with teams of 8 - playing firefight in Reach with 2-4 was a lot of fun, but nothing has compared to playing with 7 other Spartans, storming a beach and taking out thousands of Covenant and Prometheans.
All in all, I would love to see Warzone Firefight not only stay in the game, but continually be updated with new features, maps, bosses, and maybe even game types.
Scoring
-A crawler shouldn't be the same amount as a turret soldier.
-Not recieving boss assists properly. Very buggy.

Enemies
-Promethians are annoying as hell. Too accurate, too much damage and too spongy.
-Banshees are the same.

Spawning
-Enemies spawn right next to you.

Maps
-Sanctum is the most balanced map.
-Apex needs work.

Intro/outro
-Boring. Unnecessary. Palmer. Audio bugs.

Bosses
-Deacon Pipap, two wardens on beach.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  • Scoring: The top scorer for each should get a XP and REQ bonus and at the end of the match each subsequent player should get a lower bonus making it useful and given players reasons for it.
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill: Should refill faster and certain weapons should become loadout weapons like the Carbine or the Plasma Rifle.
  • Objective Rounds: Should spawn enemies much farther away and we should know where defense areas are before the round starts and if there's multiple cores to defend and if you don't lose any we should get bonus REQ levels.
  • Boss Rounds: Should be less bosses on certain rounds or maps like 3 Wardens and most bosses are instant kill and hyper accurate super aliens and I'm a soldier wearing a styrofoam suit very annoying.
  • Spawning: Allow us to choose our spawns and please make the spawns shorter like 10 seconds all the time and make us invincible for 5 seconds so we can't get spawn killed.
  • Maps: Nothing wrong here but a veto system would be a nice touch.
  • Intros/Outros: These need to have sound effects like really need them.
  • Replayability/Longevity: I'll continue to play it just for the daily wins but please reward us more REQ points or something more rewarding.
  • Favorites: Being able to try REQ weapons and mowing through Grunts.
Skirmishers must make a comeback!!!!

Covenant are generally easy to beat. Aside from early round Banshees with super damage use, there are multiple ways to approach the Covenant that they at times are "too easy," while others are just the right difficulty.

As I agree with most of what I've read in regards to Prometheans being a vehicular forgone conclusion, I'd like these majestic, feathered raptors to return to add a layer of "fair use" fun for the Covenant AND Prometheans.

As for lore, Cortana has access to the seeding archives does she not? Many thought extinct species are not so extinct... :)
I'm really getting tired of not getting credit for boss takedowns. It's really irritating when you bring in your big REQs to take down a boss, doing most of the damage and then not getting any credit. Then to rub salt on the wound Palmer comes over the comms to tell you that your teammates (who maybe pumped a few battle rifle shots into it while you did all the work and REQ spending) took it down.
Main issues I've had so far
- Urban, when you have to defend the promethean artifact or whatever its called. The entire team spawned on the opposite side of map or were just there to begin with. Meanwhile the entire promethan army spawned right next to it byt the time anyone could get close to it they had killed it. WHY DO THEY SPAWN RIGHT NEXT TO IT LIKE THAT?????

- Second issue is on same map were you have 5 minutes to kill mythic knights, than in that same time kill three of the mythic promethen boss. How about whenever you kill a boss in these multi boss fights you get 10 second time bonus?

- Promethean rounds are far more difficult than covenant rounds by a land slide. They are often just to difficult for groups of randoms to do. Even arranged teams can struggle at times with promethean rounds TONE IT DOWN

- Lastly is just some things I think you should add
-New enemies such as flood and brutes
-bonus round for when your team does really good they get a play till everyones dead round. One life each and it keeps getting harder.
It has been weeks and all you've given us is one useless hotfix. 343 you are a TRASH company. HOW IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO GET ANYTHING DONE????
Really guy? This company has worked tirelessly putting out really good 100% FREE content. What right do you have to make that worthless comment? Go be -Yoink- somewere else.
On escape fom A.R.C the mission where you have to defend the garage it's still very difficult. The amount of times I've had that mission I've only completed it once or twice!!😤
It has been weeks and all you've given us is one useless hotfix. 343 you are a TRASH company. HOW IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO GET ANYTHING DONE????
Really guy? This company has worked tirelessly putting out really good 100% FREE content. What right do you have to make that worthless comment? Go be -Yoink- somewere else.
Actually. Kid has a point. The people of 343 should have responded by now. The fact they have not is disconcerting. Also, a released game without half its game modes is incomplete. So on this one, they owe the fans. Big time. Also the mismarkeriting along the way. Just putting that out there. But yes. Firefight is still a hot mess.
I wonder how many players notice that were up to 134 pages and the devs haven't done -Yoink- it a month. It's so unbalanced there's the lucky ones, and the unlucky ones. Those who don't have any issues have been lucky enough to not get the short end of the stick so far. If they struggled for a few games they wouldn't be here saying 'Oh its great' they'd be pissed off like the rest of us.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 132
  4. 133
  5. 134
  6. 135
  7. 136
  8. ...
  9. 214