2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 214
Would it hurt to put defend generator/core objectives in some cover instead of out in the open for the entire wave to shoot at?
Nivalack wrote:
Would it hurt to put defend generator/core objectives in some cover instead of out in the open for the entire wave to shoot at?
The game heavily advantages the enemy, theres almost no chance of winning
I hope 343 are gonna make changes soon
  • Scoring – I love this aspect to Firefight! Great improvement! the post round scoreboard is awesome! The PGCR is sweet, the numbers that pop up are perfect love it all... though could use more announcer voice on multi kills :)
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill the Leveling doesn’t fit the difficulty... as far as the progression across 5 rounds I think it is perfect it is just the enemies that come in round 1-2 are OP in comparison. The Energy refill is too slow and makes bringing in Power weapons useless in comparison to vehicles. If you bring in a Wraith for 5 you can shoot hundreds of times if you bring in a normal Rocket Launcher you have 4 shots and no energy to get anything new and no ammo... (there needs to be either more ammo, or a ammo refill option costing 2 req points or 1 or something to make PW viable)
  • Objective Rounds– these are great love the variety of them however you need to have time between when you find out when the objective starts and when the enemies start spawning... the maps are big and you can lose half the objective before you even can get to it.
  • Boss Rounds– Great the new Grunt Goblin is the best thing! Haha super fun. However waves of minions come way to fast and start to snowball lost a round in round one cause we didn’t clear out the full first wave before the next set of dropships came in and by 3 minutes there were so many snipers it was spawn die spawn die spawn die (it felt like halo 2 Legendary jackals over again). L In the beta you could clear out all the minions and then focus on the boss made each kill feel much more rewarding.
  • SpawningTOO FAR AWAY! If you could spawn on Teammates that would be awesome! Or closer to the action... vehicle spawns are especially bad it seems you either drive for 45 seconds or you spawn between two wardens
  • MapsMaps are GOLD super great
    • Sanctum is by far the greatest the sense of grandeur is fantastic
    • Apex also plays really well has a silent cartographer feel in WZFF
    • Stormbreak is fun except you should be able to fly over the garage and hit the bosses that spawn in the tunnel
    • ARC feels too big for some reason 1 tunnel could be closed off
    • Darkstar just feels great fighting on an old glassed planet
    • Urban is probably the weakest too much debris for the vehicles hard to get around
  • Intros/Outrossince forever sound is glitchy really ruins the immersion often no music and just palmer
  • Replayability/Longevity– I WANT TO!!!! But right now... it is too hard! And maybe that is the wrong way to say it... it feels like cheap deaths that you couldn’t really control. Not oh I screwed up and was too aggressive or oops I didn’t see that tank... I understand that with a full fireteam of SOLID players it is a good challenge and enjoyable, but with just randoms online it is a flogging, it is really hard for us normal folks... the enemies target you too fast and never seem to miss and there are too many and killing them has no satisfaction because they are too quickly replaced and NEVER stop coming... and then spawn times are too long when you die (if you include having to hoof it back over) Please make a difficulty mode so you can que up Legendary or Normal WZFF. Also I want to be able to enjoy it with my friends who I keep talking into playing halo with me and I know right now they will not have fun because I am better than most of them and I always feel demoralized after playing. Please change it so it feels like I am SPARTAN SMASHING the intergalactic foes instead of feeling like a bad gamer who cant beat a bunch of code.
  • Favorites
  • Favourites: whipping around in air vehicles and using great reqs. Laughing with friends while we chill and kill enemies in fun ways
  • Least Favourites: Losing in round 1-2 to things you feel like you couldn’t have controlled. The beta was pure FUN and you felt like a hero... the current build is just HARD and demoralizing (sure it might be fun for some) But I believe there are A LOT of us who won’t play much cause it’s too hard. It feels weird to say but Normal Warzone is easier and when playing against humans is easier I think that’s too hard for a social playlist
    Comments:
    I guess the question is. Is this a social playlist meant to be played with buddies (If so it needs serious changes) or is it an endgame mode meant to be a super challenge for the Solid players? (If so it’s probably about right) as a more casual gamer I hope the difficulty is toned down. The Concept is amazing and I LOVE IT!!! I really hope some of the difficulty issues get addressed and if they do I will be playing this with friends for ALONG TIME! What has been built with a few tweaks could be PURE GOLD.

Thanks for your hard work and for listening to the desire for this mode!
    To be honest I actually like firefight alot it's very hard but it makes you change your strategy. As I would usually rush hunters and just stay mobile, now I have to make sure their not facing me before shooting. I think it's pretty cool. My one issue this is, I feel like I've been nerfed in arena. Not saying I'm the greatest player by far. But there is no way (in my mind) my fireteam consisting of gold and platinum players, are getting completely demolished by players ranked 1-10. Back to back with only one person ranked over 50. An that person doesn't have the most kills/scores. Maybe we just suck lol idk. Toward the end of me playing tonight I captured at least 5 clips of myself getting perfect kills only to be decimated by an assault riffle. Which to ME makes sense from a business stand point. Make the new guys think their really just; that good. So they will go buy the game. Seriously a level 4 getting 25 kills in slayer and he was on my team.
    JackGilb wrote:
    Sometimes bosses spawn in spots where you can't kill them (Banshee on ARC).

PS-I made song lyrics to go along with the "Drift Away" tune for you guys that I will post on the forums later.
    I have seen the same problem, the one that really annoyed me was on Greenskulls stream because he was using a mantis.......what a waste
    Ive noticed that enemies are spawning way closer than me and my teammates when defendong a base/item. It gets really frustrating especially considering when you get killed and get spawned on the other side of the map and it really plays an unfair advantage for the enemy AI
    • Scoring I love the scoring. I would just like a little more since firefight is very difficult.
    • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill I never hit REQ level 9. I have once or twice but only right after the match ends.
    • Objective Rounds - I love it because they are well dispersed. I just wish they were easier to comprehend and prepare for.
    • Boss Rounds I like the bosses, but the grunt mech suit is a bit overpowered despite it's weak spot that I shot with a sniper.
    • Spawning I hate the long respawn times.
    • Maps I loved all the maps. I just want a voting system.
    • Intros/Outros Maybe make them shorter? Otherwise they ae completely fine.
    • Replayability/Longevity – (Do you think you would continue to play Warzone Firefight? Answer: HELL YEAH!
    • Favorites the rewards. I've been making bank on REQs! Also love the login req. Great addition!
    Nivalack wrote:
    I agree, all the enemy has to do is group up and fire all at once and completely destroy the generator
    Heeb614 wrote:
    Ive noticed that enemies are spawning way closer than me and my teammates when defendong a base/item. It gets really frustrating especially considering when you get killed and get spawned on the other side of the map and it really plays an unfair advantage for the enemy AI
    A problem I have seen is that the enemy's will spawn practically on top of you and you cant do anything about it and you will immediately get obliterated.
    Got into a match and couldn't choose a REQ at all the entire game. I fortunately found a BR on the ground once. Nothing like having starting weapons for the entire game... especially when going against ghosts with more armor than you have ammo. I love needing to run away from the fight because I constantly have to reload.
    I dont know how I feel about the enemies using UNCS weapons and vehicles. I just think its weird and pointless.
    RhysWX wrote:

Raid on Apex 7

Round 2 – Banshee Raiders Encounter

Players usually won’t have Battle Rifles for this encounter, making it pure luck to kill the Banshee Raiders with Assault Rifles and Pistols. Combine the Ghosts that spawn in during the round and you’ve got an extremely difficult round for the wrong reasons.

http://www.halopedia.org/images/4/48/H5G-M12B.png
    Sw2r wrote:
    Heeb614 wrote:
    A problem I have seen is that the enemy's will spawn practically on top of you and you cant do anything about it and you will immediately get obliterated.
    Ive had some similar issues. I know 343 said they've tweaked defend the base objectives to where an enemy will no longer spawn in the base. What they didn't mention is that after 2-3 waves the higher level bosses (knights, soldier captains, etc.) eventually start spawning in the base or right on top of you.
    Sw2r wrote:
    JackGilb wrote:
    Sometimes bosses spawn in spots where you can't kill them (Banshee on ARC).

PS-I made song lyrics to go along with the "Drift Away" tune for you guys that I will post on the forums later.
    I have seen the same problem, the one that really annoyed me was on Greenskulls stream because he was using a mantis.......what a waste
    Yeah, you can definitely waste your best reqs trying to win only to have them do nothing and you lose them and the game.
    Got into a match and couldn't choose a REQ at all the entire game. I fortunately found a BR on the ground once. Nothing like having starting weapons for the entire game... especially when going against ghosts with more armor than you have ammo. I love needing to run away from the fight because I constantly have to reload.
    I have that problem sometimes too. I think that's a connection issue because I've got pretty crappy WiFi
    kobura57 wrote:
    The only thing i can say is ODST/Reach FireFight was 1 billion times better so far.

I'm very disapointed, that's just not the real "FireFight".

Warzone is really the trash part of Halo 5, i even enjoy more playing Living Dead than any Warzone lmao it tells how it's sad..........
    I somewhat agree, Halo 5 firefight is very different that ODST's thats for certain. but Halo 5 did have some interesting and new concepts which put an interesting twist on the classic gametype. A firefight classic with no reqs and starting with an SMG and pistol in my eyes would be a welcome addition.
    Halo 5 firefight is very different that ODST's thats for certain. but Halo 5 did have some interesting and new concepts which put an interesting twist on the classic gametype. A firefight classic with no reqs and starting with an SMG and pistol in my eyes would be a welcome addition.
    Whenever I join in the middle of a session, I start off with no REQ points (regardless of level) and I can't regenerate the points. But when I level up I get max number of REQ points, based on my current level.
    I'm having the same problem. I've had that happen in Firefight and regular warzone.
    I don't remember the beta being so REQ required. You might have used some vehicles for the last round but Kinetic weapons would work. Now you need heavy weapons and vehicles by Round 2. I actually enjoy the objectives, but it's the time limit that kills it for me. Instead of being tactical and calculating, you just have to bum rush everything or else you'll run out of time.

Increase the amount of time we have or at least have drop pods with heavy weapons.
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 13
    4. 14
    5. 15
    6. 16
    7. 17
    8. ...
    9. 214