4. 209
  5. 210
  6. 211
  7. 212
  8. ...
  9. 214
Lugianite wrote:
Suggestions for Halo 6.

Scoring - As many have stated, scoring could use a tune up. What should happen is that it should be based on damage done on target rather than just who has the kill. Also, an idea to keep everyone on the same req level or close in a round. This way, no one is stuck using class 2 weapons on max rank enemies.
I really like this idea! It could also be applied to req leveling I reckon. Even if i didnt get 20 points for a grunt assist i'd love a small boost to my req bar for damaging it. Would help on early waves to get people up to BR's for the mid waves where better ranged weapons become essential

Additionally it would remove the incentive for people sniping a boss at the last second. Yes i will confess even i have done that from time to time and been awarded credit but on the flip side i have had many many times where i've done 90% to a boss and had it sniped from under me for no reward. Would also be an immense help on boss heavy matches. As long as everyones taking part attacking the bosses (and all the other stuff too esp non "assist" mobs, they all gain progress not just a couple who get gifted credit leaving the rest floundering with assault rifles for most of a match
This is why 343 needs to listen to the community, my friend. We may have had our differences, but as a community, we think of better ideas that the developers never think of. Honestly, if 343 wants the next step, they need to come back on firefight. I would LOVE fighting on urban style streets that are close quarter like New Mombasa, maybe enough room for hogs and ghosts, and if under enemy occupation, air vehicles get shredded above a certain altitude. That would add a whole new level of game play, and possibly solve your problem of Team Killing idiots.
Lugianite wrote:
Lugianite wrote:
Suggestions for Halo 6.
Scoring - As many have stated, scoring could use a tune up. What should happen is that it should be based on damage done on target rather than just who has the kill. Also, an idea to keep everyone on the same req level or close in a round. This way, no one is stuck using class 2 weapons on max rank enemies.
I really like this idea! It could also be applied to req leveling I reckon. Even if i didnt get 20 points for a grunt assist i'd love a small boost to my req bar for damaging it. Would help on early waves to get people up to BR's for the mid waves where better ranged weapons become essential
Additionally it would remove the incentive for people sniping a boss at the last second. Yes i will confess even i have done that from time to time and been awarded credit but on the flip side i have had many many times where i've done 90% to a boss and had it sniped from under me for no reward. Would also be an immense help on boss heavy matches. As long as everyones taking part attacking the bosses (and all the other stuff too esp non "assist" mobs, they all gain progress not just a couple who get gifted credit leaving the rest floundering with assault rifles for most of a match
This is why 343 needs to listen to the community, my friend. We may have had our differences, but as a community, we think of better ideas that the developers never think of. Honestly, if 343 wants the next step, they need to come back on firefight. I would LOVE fighting on urban style streets that are close quarter like New Mombasa, maybe enough room for hogs and ghosts, and if under enemy occupation, air vehicles get shredded above a certain altitude. That would add a whole new level of game play, and possibly solve your problem of Team Killing idiots.
imagine if they added a firefight map inside something like an abandoned shopping center! even smaller room 1 vehicle at a time take a hog with a good gunner to clear the central corridors while everyone else has to go shop by shop clearing the hostiles and at the end we encounter the big boss wave! Make it kind of like an 8 player spartan ops but have random waves and different race enemies covvie and promethean. Going down a section of the place and crawlers suddenly come running out on the roof upsidedown shooting down on us!

343 are you guys hiring? we're here ready to make all the good ideas!

as for the TK thing i'll do my best to take a chill pill over it lol /smile everythings sweet once i get my dmrs and can shoot from the obscure places. Enemies hate it when i do that they cant team up on me because im sniping them from half a level away!
Lugianite wrote:
Lugianite wrote:
Suggestions for Halo 6.
imagine if they added a firefight map inside something like an abandoned shopping center! even smaller room 1 vehicle at a time take a hog with a good gunner to clear the central corridors while everyone else has to go shop by shop clearing the hostiles and at the end we encounter the big boss wave! Make it kind of like an 8 player spartan ops but have random waves and different race enemies covvie and promethean. Going down a section of the place and crawlers suddenly come running out on the roof upsidedown shooting down on us!

as for the TK thing i'll do my best to take a chill pill over it lol /smile everythings sweet once i get my dmrs and can shoot from the obscure places. Enemies hate it when i do that they cant team up on me because im sniping them from half a level away!
You can have the dmr, just give me my long range hardlight Assault rifle and the sentinel BR and I am good for a fight... Unless it is the grunt whore mech. That guy needs to lose his megaphone... (Stopped using headset due to loud obnoxious voice)
Lugianite wrote:
Lugianite wrote:
Lugianite wrote:
Suggestions for Halo 6.

You can have the dmr, just give me my long range hardlight Assault rifle and the sentinel BR and I am good for a fight... Unless it is the grunt whore mech. That guy needs to lose his megaphone... (Stopped using headset due to loud obnoxious voice)
i love running around yelling "fill ya full of needles" when im fighting them. Thankfully for all involved i dont use my headset when playing firefight lol
343 if you guys are reading this please fix the very very frustrating bug that causes the loadout that i have selected manually, at a req station, from randomly resetting to various magnum/assault rifle combos at random points in random games. Its really really anoying having to quit playing in order run to a req station to get back guns that i need (and was already using but were taken off me for ?? reasons) to be viable in a match
I don't know about y'all but I, for one, would like a change of pace where there's a map/game variant in WZFF where you're fighting a rogue group of Marines such as Insurrectionists. I think that would be cool as heck. I mean, there are already some rounds on certain maps where Prometheans(& maybe Covenant too, I can't remember) are using UNSC vehicles so I don't think it would be too too difficult to make Marines the enemy of a game. Just beef up their health/armor like y'all did with the Covenant & Prometheans & maybe make some of them immune to headshots in some way(without making them Spartans). I don't know, though, I'm just throwing out an idea. Mainly because grinding Marine kills in regular WZ for the Spartan Company Commendation in a company that has 2 active members is tedious to say the least.
Haven't played in about 6 months, has this mode been nerfed yet?
NS5 X wrote:
Haven't played in about 6 months, has this mode been nerfed yet?
They did add a nerfed mode but still stale af. This said, I want more shuffle and different varieties of maps and gameplay
Is anyone having issues with warzone firefight I've played 20 matches and urban map has not come up once.. look in a the past listing there was some issues just wondered if they had pulled it..
Is anyone having issues with warzone firefight I've played 20 matches and urban map has not come up once.. look in a the past listing there was some issues just wondered if they had pulled it..
Well, they do have a heart!
Please fix req levels.

Since the req level change I have noticed a few things.

The game has become frustrating.
O.K. so everyone likes to play with their toys, but no one likes being bullied. It seems like that Warzone is now a game of who gets the bigger gun faster. This often leads to one team creating a slippery slope of power that only gets steeper as the game goes on. it can be extremely frustrating for players when three minutes in the other team has 3 or for banshees already (all you have to do is play a few games and listen to the language - it's clear). This also applies to other power weapons.
Possible fix - maybe cap the number of items a team can have at a given time.

Players leaving
It is so common for members of the loosing team to drop out now when they other team controls all bases - especially if it happens early. I noticed this when I started to see the power blitz (who gets bigger faster)
possible fix - work on game balance - sorry i can't be more helpfull on that one

Matchmaking doesn't work - especially since the req change.
More and more I come into games late (somewhere around half of my games are late starts) some games are only a couple of minutes. Further, do focused, balanced and expanded do anything? I have tracked my games and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Maybe, I have a different understanding than you intend. For example if I pick focused shouldn't all players be of equal skill (close to)? If that's true how can some player have 60 Spartan kills and other only 10? It just doesn't make sense.
possible fix I have no idea.

AI's aren't hunted anymore.
For the most part AI's are just kind of there and are killed when it's convenient. At least it seems that way to me.
Possible fix- if they are left alone allow them to advance and take a base. That will make players deal with them.
Some new AI would be awesome too!. I would like to see elites that exist only to take bases.

Thanks for reading.
I'm new to this and I'm sure people have talked about this but I'd rather show that multiple people believe this to be true: The intro/outro copy paste scenes seem like we're not getting our money's worth. If you can make make a game with this amount of potential, why would you cut corners on the details. I feel bad for the people who spend the extra amount on this title. Honestly. But like I said, I love the game, and it's potential. But..really. Stop cutting corners.
We should have a 12 player firefight on massive maps. You could just crank up the difficulty on some maps
We should have a 12 player firefight on massive maps. You could just crank up the difficulty on some maps
I want the PvE options I lay out in this Playlist Breakdown.
eLantern wrote:
I want the PvE options I lay out in this Playlist Breakdown.
very nice breakdown
Firefight basically just needs to be like Destiny boss fights , which Halo is already doing per se in Firefight. (THIS IS A GREAT IDEA)

Halo is never copying Destiny in any means, Because Destiny is Halo if you will
I can't take this anymore
My whole team due to the glitches of firefight was unable to spawn in ANY reqs AT ALL
Bosses have too much health and deal too much damage to anything that isn't an AI
The timer for inactivity is way too short, it should be 5 mins
STOP PUTTING ONE MAP PER WEEK, ITS TO REPETITIVE AND BORING
Scoring is worse than the holocaust, anyone who did 1/8 damage should be rewarded. Or have only personal scoring
The time it takes to wait for the req level refil is too much, please lower it
REMOVE TEAM KILLNG, IT ISNT FUNNY
Make the phantom turret destructible or remove it in all
RESPAWN TIME MUST BE DECREASED BY 15 SECONDS, IT SHOULD NOT GO ABOVE 15 SECONDS WAIT TIME
Elites are too fast and can hijack too easy...then...the...
PROMETHANS ARE TOO OVER POWERED PLEASE NERF THEM
NO MORE WARZONE ASSAULT MAPS,MAKE MAPS ONLY FOR FIREFIGHT
If this is a gamemode we're not supposed to win, Why make it in the first place?
Something needs to be done about not getting credit for boss kills.

Numerous times I'll take down a boss to almost no health, but then I'll die and it will say my teammates got the kill a few seconds later, or I'll be shooting a boss for a good 5 plus seconds and it still won't give me credit for helping get the kill.
make respawn time 15 not 30
30 seconds is a God awful wait time for anything Halo related.
Please fix req levels.

Since the req level change I have noticed a few things.

The game has become frustrating.
O.K. so everyone likes to play with their toys, but no one likes being bullied. It seems like that Warzone is now a game of who gets the bigger gun faster. This often leads to one team creating a slippery slope of power that only gets steeper as the game goes on. it can be extremely frustrating for players when three minutes in the other team has 3 or for banshees already (all you have to do is play a few games and listen to the language - it's clear). This also applies to other power weapons.
Possible fix - maybe cap the number of items a team can have at a given time.

Players leaving
It is so common for members of the loosing team to drop out now when they other team controls all bases - especially if it happens early. I noticed this when I started to see the power blitz (who gets bigger faster)
possible fix - work on game balance - sorry i can't be more helpfull on that one

Matchmaking doesn't work - especially since the req change.
More and more I come into games late (somewhere around half of my games are late starts) some games are only a couple of minutes. Further, do focused, balanced and expanded do anything? I have tracked my games and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Maybe, I have a different understanding than you intend. For example if I pick focused shouldn't all players be of equal skill (close to)? If that's true how can some player have 60 Spartan kills and other only 10? It just doesn't make sense.
possible fix I have no idea.

AI's aren't hunted anymore.
For the most part AI's are just kind of there and are killed when it's convenient. At least it seems that way to me.
Possible fix- if they are left alone allow them to advance and take a base. That will make players deal with them.
Some new AI would be awesome too!. I would like to see elites that exist only to take bases.

Thanks for reading.
Your AI idea Should never exist, The A.I s or Already overpowered and there's too many of them.And, more varied A.I s means more unfair deaths. A.I aren't hunted because they wil insta kill you anywhere on the map. Elites that take bases is like tanks taking a innocent village in enemy controlled area, EVERYONE WOULD DIE.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 208
  4. 209
  5. 210
  6. 211
  7. 212
  8. ...
  9. 214