2. ...
  3. 209
  4. 210
  5. 211
  6. 212
  7. 213
  8. ...
  9. 214
343 Can't add new A.I or new big maps or etc. because there isn't enough space for it in the game, and coding is REALLY hard, making flood forms or enemy marines is not a simple copy and paste. Do you want Halo 5 to take up 100.5 Gigabytes?
Why can't they delete things instead of adding,adding,adding and adding?
ultracasio wrote:
343 Can't add new A.I or new big maps or etc. because there isn't enough space for it in the game, and coding is REALLY hard, making flood forms or enemy marines is not a simple copy and paste. Do you want Halo 5 to take up 100.5 Gigabytes?
You mean like taking out a req system that never works? I mean, erm... Totally worth while and good for everything system
I just wish warzone would actually award kills and assists in a better fashion, as I can shoot an enemy to near death, die myself and then 5 seconds later someones shoots the boss once and they get everything and I get nothing.
more mmo like bosses, that are not a big damage sponge.
Tabookodak wrote:
I just wish warzone would actually award kills and assists in a better fashion, as I can shoot an enemy to near death, die myself and then 5 seconds later someones shoots the boss once and they get everything and I get nothing.
Either that or a knight just happens to get in your face right before the boss kill or the boss moves to cover and someone else gets the kill before you sight him in again. lol
Lugianite wrote:
ultracasio wrote:
You mean like taking out a req system that never works? I mean, erm... Totally worth while and good for everything system
yep.
To make the round slightly better, I wish 343 could remove the garage mantis boss on sanctum because most vehicle cannot shoot it out in the open. also reduce some of the unfair defense objective enemies like phaetons and banshees for all of the maps.
Having a little more heads up on where enemies will spawn the next round would be nice as sometimes when a round like defend core or defend base happens players are on the other side of the map and when we get there we have only seconds left to stop them or most times we lose anyways because enemies spawn way to close to objectives and almost insta-cap an objective before we a reasonable time to get there.
A more accurate system for determining Boss Takedown credit would be nice. The current system allows for a player to inflict >70% damage to boss health and recieve no credit for the takedown. Even providing a technical explanation of the current system would be better than no word at all.

Spoiler:
Show
When the timer runs out on a defensive or objective round, what happens?
we deserve rankings in line with the arena....
So I'm still not sure how the scoring system works in FF. Some games I'll get numerous gold stars in multiple rounds with some white stars and I'll get 9100 XP. Then in other games I'll barely get any gold stars in the rounds and I'll have some white ones and I'll get like 9800 XP. This happens for both scenarios when I kill all the bosses and I'm first place. It's really weird.

One thing I did notice that's related to my suggestion is the total time. I could be wrong, but it seems like the longer the game goes on, the more XP you'll get. To me, I think the opposite should happen with that. The quicker games should get even more RP/XP bonuses because it shows that your team knows what they're doing and is working well together.

So my suggestion is even more RP/XP bonuses for faster games. I know we get the fast round bonus, but this doesn't seem completely related to that I guess because we might be killing more enemies with longer rounds. A bigger fast round bonus would counteract that.
*Sigh*

343, you disappoint. I've followed this thread for almost its entire existence, and have seen many complaints/feedback suggestions repeated over these longs months. I moved on to other games and took a break from Halo 5 altogether. I didn't even check forum posts or responses during that time. I come here today on a whim only to find that the same complaints are coming from new visitors to this thread. You've obviously done nothing in my time away to fix Firefight's glaring issues. This is severely disappointing but does make my decision to stay away far easier.
i love warzone firefight somewhat...
I kinda wish i had more req certifications for the $100+ i've invested into halo 5's req system alone.
Or maybe they would give warzone firefight the turbo treatment.
A void's tear would be much more useful at round one or two than it is at round three or four when i'm usually hitting req level 4. It'd actually kill enemies, not just damage them and hold them in place for a moment.

Or maybe instead of doing turbo where you hit req 9 at round one or two, give us unlimited ammo "bandana" firefights. That way if you can stay alive, you can keep using that void's tear to clear all the enemy swarms so your allies in the tank can finish offthe bosses.
Playing Mythic firefight and it takes 20 seconds after round starts for enemies to appear. I would win 4/5 matches if the spawn and countdown were synced up. I hate getting so close just to lose.
Hey here is an idea i've had for a while, Add new modes to Warzone Firefight. like a classic firefight or even a Base defense/offense firefight, i feel it would break up the repetitiveness of Warzone Firefight. Not to mention add more maps like Battle of Noctus from Warzone or more of the Warzone Assault maps. now dont get me wrong i love Warzone firefight but halo 5 has been out for a while i think we could go for more map and game mode updates.
This is more for H6, but I would like 343 to give some score for boss kills if you specifically took a certain percentage of health off a boss, but didn't get the kill. We've all been there where we take 95% of the boss's health off, but then end up dying and not getting credit for the kill because the teammates didn't kill the boss fast enough. I think that would be a good addition for H6.

Just a couple observations:

This goes to my previous post on this page, but I think the speed boost score is capped at 1350. I think that's one reason why we don't get those 10K XP scores anymore in Heroic and likely more in the other ones.

One thing that I've been noticing since the game came out is that it's been taking longer to level up your win percentage. When the game first came out, it took 3 games to level up a tenth of a percent (10 -10.1). Several months later it took 4 games and now for a good while it's been raised to 5 games. I'm still not completely sure, but I think they raised it again to 6 games. I've only been trying to test this for a couple days now so I still need to complete more games. I know it's not the end of the world, but I wish they would stop quietly raising this without saying anything.
I have thought of reducing the amount of knights that aid warden boss fights in warzone firefight. For starters, they attack with a swarm of incineration cannons that can become a real pest on that map even for the most experienced players.
started playing this a bit again and already HATING seeing "Retrieving Data" appear at the BEGINNING of a game. Tried playing earlier and after just 2 games it bogged into retrieving data failcascade

Game is 1 trillion percent UNPLAYABLE when ALL i have to work with is the base AR and magnum

Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data

is not fun, its just not. Especially when it happens so soon after starting
started playing this a bit again and already HATING seeing "Retrieving Data" appear at the BEGINNING of a game. Tried playing earlier and after just 2 games it bogged into retrieving data failcascade

Game is 1 trillion percent UNPLAYABLE when ALL i have to work with is the base AR and magnum

Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data
Retrieving Data

is not fun, its just not. Especially when it happens so soon after starting
This. Seriously 343, fix your -Yoink-!
  1. 1
  2. ...