1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 210
  4. 211
  5. 212
  6. 213
  7. ...
  8. 214
Wanna know what I LOVE about warzone firefight? The fact that I have to hike across the entire map, before I'm back in the fight after waiting 30 seconds. I also LOVE how the elite premium ultradestructor Megadeath Lord's spawn at lvls 2 and 3, so that I have no possible way of killing them. I'm also really a fan of grinding, and dealing alot of damage to a boss, have it kill me, and then said boss dies while I'm waiting the rest of the game to respawn, and I don't get any reward for helping kill the boss. I love it, great balance.
I also LOVE how the elite premium ultradestructor Megadeath Lord's spawn at lvls 2 and 3, so that I have no possible way of killing them.
Are you talking about the Grunt Mech? The earliest it spawns is round 3 and my advice would be to use a Ghost or an Onihog. If you use a random vehicle REQ, you might get lucky and get a better vehicle or version of the Ghost.
I enjoy Warzone Firefight more than some other game modes in Halo 5, but I wonder if it is possible to have a solo version? I'd love to have a singe player version of Warzone Firefight, because sometimes I don't enjoy some of the other players.
I enjoy Warzone Firefight more than some other game modes in Halo 5, but I wonder if it is possible to have a solo version? I'd love to have a singe player version of Warzone Firefight, because sometimes I don't enjoy some of the other players.
Thats actually a good idea bc then u can have consistent play and still get rp and not worry about obnoxious players.
I do not know if someone already noticed but the Arc Lamp is not available
It has been removed for now until an issue with ending Warzone games early can be patched. Should be info about it from ske7ch in one of the pinned threads
stckrboy wrote:
It has been removed for now until an issue with ending Warzone games early can be patched. Should be info about it from ske7ch in one of the pinned threads
Here you go, my man! :)
In some future put the other weapons of the Brute's? I would like the Brute Canyon to return
I know. The community can be so toxic. I have met a lot of good ones as well though.
Did they reduce the amount of xp earned from mythic?
what I kind of hate about firefight is the long time spent loading in thinking my game froze so I had to reset the game, I still hope one day 343 would make a single player firefight so I would not have to hear negative people and I get a chance to see how good I really am
so im sure we have all had it happen, the guy buzzing to the next pack or the next round spawn mows you down in a vehicle.. yep been there before. anoying for sure, really anoying when it happens a couple of times in a match.

Then theres those real precious dirtbags who dont just oops once. oh no they go and go and go and go.

There needs to be a legit punishment for people who actually go out of thier way to kill someone. When i can be dive bombed by a player driven banshee a dozen times untill my req gungoose is destroyed, that person should be FORCED to buy me a new req pack. Just saying
LOWER THE RESPAWN TIME LIMIT.
30 seconds is unacceptable. This playlist is meant to be casual. This forum thread has been up for over a year and I've seen countless people post this exact issue. I do not see a balance issue at all. If people level up faster who cares? You don't recieve anything special that you get for leveling up anyways. It'd make up for the far away spawn locations halfway across the map at the least. I'm playing firefight to kill some AI, not watch a timer.
I prefer firefight...
but once in a blue moon i play pvp warzone, especially when warzone turbo pops up.

and i hate it, and go back to firefight.
Again, i'd love a warzone firefight turbo, or even a warzone firefight hyper or whatever you'd call it where instead of going from lvl 1 to lvl 2 at the end of round one, then lvl 2 to lvl 3 at the end of round 2; you'd hop to lvl 3 at the end of round one, and lvl 6 at round two...
unless you did better like those players who can already get lvl 3-4 at the end of round one, could be up to lvl 5-6...
Coz i'd get more use out of my lvl 8 assault rifles in a round two or three... by round 4-5 i'm not looking forward to using a bayonet to melee enemies; i'm planning to use a tank or something to help the team finish the fight. Or three tanks, and we still lose against the machivelli soldier's four mantis's especially the one in the building my tank can barely shoot through a single door.
I mentioned it before, but I think the round 2 destroy the Banshee Raiders on Apex needs to be changed. I don't know exactly why, but people keep having problems on that round. I think it's because of the Ghosts and the Banshees are too accurate when you have to use slow weapons like the turret at that low REQ level to even make a dent, but I also think it's one of the very few early rounds where teamwork is essential and unfortunately, that is lacking a lot in this game. If you have to single a Warthog for example, once again the Banshees will make you an easy target.
I love the Boss fight style of Warzone Firefight and I've played it a lot, and the only problem I have is not being able to choose what base to spawn at like in normal Warzone. Nothing is more frustrating than 30 seconds on the final round, the boss is almost dead, and you spawn on the other side of the map. If you could choose a base to spawn at, it would be perfect (aside from all the bugs and glitches).
I can't count the number of matches i've literally given up trying to win. Especially after using one of my best reqs to start the previous round and getting killed almost instantly, barely even using my req. Then it despawns before i can respawn and get back to my Gauss Warthog. So Screw us team, i'm sorry but i'm literally only using random req weapons for the rest if this match...
and only halfheartedly getting instakilled by the four hunters nobody has ten tanks to kill with.
War zone firefight players deserve rankings too... About time this was sorted as this will stop the need for halo tracker to give us any idea how we are doing...... firefight is our awesome little habit.... respect it and get us ranked now!
1. Remove damage from friendly vehicles
2. How come sometimes, even if you deal plenty of damage, the kill does not count for you?
3. As RADARWITHCHEEZE said: Let us pick up the base where to spawn

I wonder if 343i is still reading this thread :v
Compiux wrote:
2. How come sometimes, even if you deal plenty of damage, the kill does not count for you?

I wonder if 343i is still reading this thread :v
Don't really know. Might be registration issues.

I'm also wondering if 343 is still reading the thread. I have my doubts since they're likely well into their Firefight development for H6.

I'll probably have to make an updated post eventually in this thread since I don't really want to search over 200 pages for my big feedback posts. I'm sure most of it still applies, but I'm guessing they could use some updates.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 210
  4. 211
  5. 212
  6. 213
  7. ...
  8. 214