OP Forum Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 212
  4. 213
  5. ...
  6. 214
Quote:
As a note, this thread is being unstickied, but will continue to be reviewed by the Warzone Firefight team as they evaluate plans for future updates. Keep it coming!
Thanks here is why I stopped.
Lugianite wrote:
Quote:
As a note, this thread is being unstickied, but will continue to be reviewed by the Warzone Firefight team as they evaluate plans for future updates. Keep it coming!
If I had to guess, they probably haven't looked at this thread in a good while. They could always prove me wrong. Any feedback at this point would just be for H6 anyway since they're done with H5.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Lugianite wrote:
Quote:
If I had to guess, they probably haven't looked at this thread in a good while. They could always prove me wrong. Any feedback at this point would just be for H6 anyway since they're done with H5.
This post is on page 137ish? And from 2016. So yeah, I would say they stopped a while ago. We kept going and hoping they listened and they never did. So yeah, hoping they learn for Halo 6.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 212
  4. 213
  5. ...
  6. 214