2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 214
343, you need to pull this mode down and go back to the drawing board. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Surely SURELY you can do better than this :(
hey can you fix the problem of completing 10 matches and not getting your 5 gold req packs as we work hard to win the matches
I think when we have to kill bosses, there are too many enemies around of them... And when we have to defend an armory or a generator, it's too hard without vehicules like scorpion or wraith. But it still a good gametype !
Perhaps instead of ending the game, when you fail an objective you move to the next one and you don't get a bonus RP and XP boost or something? So you still go through all 5 waves, it's just that you have a chance to earn extra RP and XP if you complete waves.
How about if we fail a wave we get to try it again? Or maybe it randomly selects another one? How many penalties must we endure?
Why this company is so bad for Halo ;(

That's just insane........
Most of the rounds impossible.
I have already added my 2 pence about the game play but I am just shocked by the whole product!

Did 343 honestly finish making this game mode test it out and go "that's alright"??

There was so much AMAZING feedback in the beta and I cannot see that any of it was used!!

• Spawn locations
  • Minimal REQ stations
  • Not starting with full amount of ammo
  • Defend the garage enemies being inside before us
  • RE-SPAWN TIMES!!! We begged for revive but instead you give us ages looking at a boring screen
  • Not telling us where to go for the next round (I love running marathons in a FPS)
  • We was told we would rarely see the same objectives but each map gives the same objectives nearly every time
  • Maps being too large
Please anyone else feel free to add to this. All this feedback was given in multiple threads during the beta but I feel non of it has been listen to. It makes me feel like no one is going to listen to us on this feedback thread either.

I played 2 games last night couldn't access my REQ's lost the first game obviously but luckily on the second my other team mates could access their REQ's (i still couldn't). For the final round I jumped in a team mates tank as a gunner and sat there with my finger on the trigger firing at a warden till it was dead. A monkey could do that!!!

Maybe too much time was spent designing a new grunt boss and not focusing on the key element the whole mode overall!
we need the rounds that are harder to be later on in the game when people have the right REQ levels to deal with the bosses
xBFOGx wrote:
343, you need to pull this mode down and go back to the drawing board. Stop embarrassing yourselves. Surely SURELY you can do better than this :(
Just turn your xbox off, some of us like this mode.
I think they just need to speed up reqs/respawn times and let us play with 12 players. Also there should be no limit on how many vehicles can be used at once.
xBFOGx wrote:
Just turn your xbox off, some of us like this mode.
Lol ok ill turn my xbox off, that'll surely help the situation.

I just played a couple of games of Reach firefight. SO MUCH FUN! Was grinning from ear to ear - I want to have a similar amount of fun in firefight in this halo game. It shares the same name after all. However, im not allowed to have fun in that either apparently because i now have to turn my xbox off :'( .

How illogical.
When covenant Targets are Inbound you can follow the ships to see were they are going. Bosses have indicators pointing in the right direction - but prometheans can spawn anywhere without warning. e.g. on the other site of the map - so when you get there power core/forerunner artifact is alrweady down to 75-50%.
This is also true for spec-op elites - i was getting reqs in the temple when suddendly a lot of invisible elites and elite bosses apeared out of thin air all around me. needless to say that req was wasted...
Also some balancing issues: there is al lvl Mission kill 25 elites which is very easy. and a lvl. 2 Mission kill 50 soldiers which is rather hard. it suggests elites are harder to kill than soldiers which imho isn't true. especially if soldiers are soon accopmanied by Knights and splinter turrents...
In short:
1. it would be nice to either get more time (Intermission) to get to an objective, or to be told what the next objective will be sooner
2. similar to covenant dropships it would be nice if you could anticipate promethean spawns a bit sooner, e.g. Little blue flashes in a Location a few seconds before the big blue spawn "warp"
3. covenant missions are easier than promethean. elites are about as though as soldiers - for covenant they are the highest threat apart from maybe one or two hunter Teams. for prometheans, soldiers are just a mid tier unit accompanied by a lot of splinter turrents and Knights - which are about as though as hunters (4 tank blasts) so this feels a bit unbalancedand...
4. I don't know if you looked at destiny or the divison, but don't believe the Hype - sitting in a tank shooting at three wardens for 5 minutes straight because of their massive life bars is not fun...
Another thing I forgot to mention earlier was the power weapons being useless. Who in their right mind is going to spawn a rocket launcher over a scorpion? (both req 6)
You should make the power weapons in firefight available at any req level and cost one power to use. Even then they are pretty much useless because they dont have refillable ammo. A rocket launcher could take out maybe 3 soldiers if you dont miss. You are better off driving around in a scout warthog using it as a battering ram than you are getting power weapons out which is really stupid.

Let us refill our power weapons ammo at req stations to make them relevant, or give out vehicle packs so we can replace the ones we NEED to use to have even a slight chance of winning.
Hi guys,
I would love to see a classic mod with 5 rounds pr set, and unlimited sets, 1 life per round and a slight health nerf on non boss elites and knights, and mayb hold of on the vehicle bosses for the first set.

And in all formats, please ALLOW US to board and beat down tanks and wraiths!
Since last update machmaking search preference is bugged or broken, my friends and me put always in focused but when is searching everyone see balanced on the screen ¿whats that??? Please check that
Why can't you hijack (or skyjack) ai controlled vehicles?
Racoon301 wrote:
Why can't you hijack (or skyjack) ai controlled vehicles?
Because that is another thing we asked for in the beta that they didn't give us.
343 DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FRAK ABOUT NORMAL PLAYERS.

i have lost my patience with this game mode. its clearly aimed at the people WHO SPEND AN ABSOLUTE FRAK TON of money on reqs. the people who dont oe cant are being ignored... its pay to win thats what this mode has become. And its clear that 343i don care as i see none of them in here defending the choices to ignore the beta feedback. i worked put last night that id rather go 10 rounds with the flood on the library on legendary on halo 1, than do another match of wzff. 30%win rate.. thats the average win rate on wzff... thats not going to give it a long life... that win rate it what kills pve modes. The people who made this mode clearly never played halo reach firefight. Anyone else feel like all over weapons have been nerfed so that we end up having to use legendary reqs at ROUND 2? its like they took the skulls, made the AI have near immortality, 300% damage on their weapons, near immunity to assassination, and nerfed the player damage resistances to 10% and said now play... sorry 343 but you ruined halo. you ruined firefight and your going to lose players now... your aiming a gamemode at a group of playwrs who will never play it. and thats a failure.
343 DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FRAK ABOUT NORMAL PLAYERS.

i have lost my patience with this game mode. its clearly aimed at the people WHO SPEND AN ABSOLUTE FRAK TON of money on reqs. the people who dont oe cant are being ignored... its pay to win thats what this mode has become. And its clear that 343i don care as i see none of them in here defending the choices to ignore the beta feedback. i worked put last night that id rather go 10 rounds with the flood on the library on legendary on halo 1, than do another match of wzff. 30%win rate.. thats the average win rate on wzff... thats not going to give it a long life... that win rate it what kills pve modes. The people who made this mode clearly never played halo reach firefight. Anyone else feel like all over weapons have been nerfed so that we end up having to use legendary reqs at ROUND 2? its like they took the skulls, made the AI have near immortality, 300% damage on their weapons, near immunity to assassination, and nerfed the player damage resistances to 10% and said now play... sorry 343 but you ruined halo. you ruined firefight and your going to lose players now... your aiming a gamemode at a group of playwrs who will never play it. and thats a failure.
Well said my man!!! Couldn't agree more!! They should be embarrassed by what the have created!!

All this hype for this!! Please say something 343!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 47
  4. 48
  5. 49
  6. 50
  7. 51
  8. ...
  9. 214