2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 214
Ilp make this sort as everyone else is saying the same , 1-3 REQ's are a nightmare to get then tbis can have an effect on boss rounds , dealimg with banshees and mantises with ars and magnums no fun
Bosses are to spongy and the regen is annoying , I think im at 5 times where we were just about to kill the boss we all need to replace and bang full health - fail mission

Respawn timer needs lowered !!!
Not enough time in rounds.
Respawn takes too long. *frantic arm flailing*
Killing bosses should add an extra minute.
Start loadout should def be BR and AR.

Great times, regardless. Thanks for the xp and rp!
A Hunter just dropped off on the roof of one of the bases on March on Stormbreak. Team literally was not able to shoot it until the last 30 seconds when it decided to reposition itself slightly. Lost the match because of it. Spawns. Damn.
great fun and challenging game mode , i love it !
also finally discovered infection which is crazy fun
The long respawn timer should be decreased a tiny bit especially on the last round.
Scoring is pretty ok,

REQ energy is a bit slow, hopefully would go a bit faster,

Objective rounds, the objectives is pretty bad especially if your objective is on the other side of the map

Boss rounds, the bosses were very hard, especially with all the minions coming to help them and having so much health,

Spawning, one of the worst ideas ever, there was no need to change it man, 30 seconds would be too long to wait, i wanna get back into the fighting faster

Maps, maps are good, i can fight anywhere

Replayability/Longevity, i'll fight in firefight forever, but it would be much more enjoyable if you guys please lighten up on the spawning timer

Favorite, fighting the Grunt Goblin, this boss is like The Top Troll of Warzone Firefight

that's all i have for my feedback, i pray you all make the bosses a bit easier
Haven't seen the rest of the responses, so sorry for any repeated suggestions and so on, but

1) Please reduce the respawn time. Thirty seconds on Round 5 is way too long, especially since it takes me almost 20-45 seconds to get back to the battle. At least let us choose our respawn points, or allow us to use a REQ Level to knock off some time from the Respawn Clock, like 5 seconds per REQ Level.

2) Can you dumb down the AI? Seriously! Sometimes the AI is bordering on precognition! I've been killed three times by the AI throwing plasma and splinter grenades where I'm about to spawn. Watching the replay, there's not even another player near me from them to attack... Better yet, can you just give these AI algorithms to the marines in the other two War Zones? I don't think we'd ever have to worry about defending our base/garage/armory... Seriously! These AI will shoot you from across the screen, but the Marine AI doesn't shoot you until you're practically close enough to spit in their face sometimes...

3) While we're in respawn, can we at least look at the screens of other players?

4) Please stop spawning Prometheans around me, like literally on top of me. Can't tell you how many times I've died now because of this...

5) I've done many matches now, and the issue was always with the Warden(s) not spawning in the final round until there was two minutes left on the clock, even worse, the Warden(s) spawning in the back of the base. Totally not enough time for us to take him out in such a situation. At least we had a slightly better chance when the Warden(s) were out in the open, slightly. It'd be better if the Warden(s) just spawned immediately in Round 5, instead of waiting for a set number of enemies to be killed first.

6) Round Time should be paused until the players are at least near the objective/enemies. Too many games where we lost a good 15-40 seconds just getting to the new location or AI. At least don't start the round time, until at least one player is within a certain range of the objective/enemies...

7) Did I mention respawns? Yes, but it bears repeating. Please fix the respawns. At least spawn us closer to the battles or objectives, or let us choose where to spawn between the different bases/garages/armories, excluding any that are the current objective, if applicable.

8) The REQ Level progress could be a little better, it's been a pain to even get to Level 2 in some matches before Round 1 ends, much less Level 3, before Round 2 starts.

Loving the maps for Fire Fight, and love the Grunt Mech! Maybe do some lighting and environmental effects for the maps, to even add more play variety in a future update? This way you don't need to do brand new maps from scratch, I think, but players can be treated to maps during the day and night, during a rainstorm or fog-enshrouded map..
IG is blowing up with disgust for the respawn increase and the respawn placement (halodestination). An immediate change/fix needs to be made to save this new update.
1) bring back the old req level up speed
2) save the bigger bosses I.e warden eternal and Grunt Goblin for round 4 and above.
3) increase the mission time from 5 minutes to 7-10 minutes or decrease the difficulty of the bosses or reduce the number of guards knights and soldiers guarding the bosses.
4) allow players to respawn on different parts of the map
5) [MOST IMPORTANT]
Eliminate the increased respawn time completely. It's not popular and is a unignorable cancer towards Mission completion.
Long story short you had it right with the warzone fighter fight beta. Why did you change it?
I have to say that this has quickly become my favorite game mode. I personally prefer the teamwork against AI enemies instead of the standard player on player combat. For me the fact that you are able to quickly obtain packs and RP makes up for the difficulty of some of the levels. (quick note, it seems some of the intro scenes are unfinished. ie: cutscene music)
Quote:
Have you had a chance to play Warzone Firefight? If so, here's your chance to let us know what you think about it! Please use the bullet points below as a guide for topics to discuss.
  • Scoring (Would you change any of the score rewards?)
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill (Is is too hard to hit REQ Level 9? Does your REQ energy refill too slow/fast? )
  • Objective Rounds - Do you like the objective based rounds in Warzone Firefight? Why or why not?
  • Boss Rounds (Do you like the Boss gameplay in Warzone Firefight? Which Bosses are too difficult or too easy? (Strength, Locations, etc.)
  • Spawning (Do you have any feedback on player respawns?)
  • Maps (Do you generally like or dislike the maps in Warzone Firefight? What would you change about how they play? Which map is your favorite/least favorite?)
  • Intros/Outros (What do you think of the intro and outro cutscenes?)
  • Replayability/Longevity – (Do you think you would continue to play Warzone Firefight?)
  • Favorites - What is your favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight? What is your least favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight?
Lastly, we encourage you to provide any additional feedback that you feel we may have missed in the questions above. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Re-spawn time are too long especially if you get killed witching 5 seconds of re-spawning

Also it can be hard to get to level 9 if you aren't using vehicles and if your a low level trying it out you could die because you might not have any thing good
Quote:
Have you had a chance to play Warzone Firefight? If so, here's your chance to let us know what you think about it! Please use the bullet points below as a guide for topics to discuss.
  • Scoring (Would you change any of the score rewards?)
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill (Is is too hard to hit REQ Level 9? Does your REQ energy refill too slow/fast? )
  • Objective Rounds - Do you like the objective based rounds in Warzone Firefight? Why or why not?
  • Boss Rounds (Do you like the Boss gameplay in Warzone Firefight? Which Bosses are too difficult or too easy? (Strength, Locations, etc.)
  • Spawning (Do you have any feedback on player respawns?)
  • Maps (Do you generally like or dislike the maps in Warzone Firefight? What would you change about how they play? Which map is your favorite/least favorite?)
  • Intros/Outros (What do you think of the intro and outro cutscenes?)
  • Replayability/Longevity – (Do you think you would continue to play Warzone Firefight?)
  • Favorites - What is your favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight? What is your least favorite thing to do in Warzone Firefight?
Lastly, we encourage you to provide any additional feedback that you feel we may have missed in the questions above. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
It's almost perfect. I would like spawn times to increase according to how many deaths you have, more deaths=increased spawn time. The Grunt boss is my favorite addition to Halo 5! the maps are excellent, the Wasp is great, the difficulty is perfect. Fans are right, FF is tough. But if your a true slayer you wouldnt have it any other way. This was thee first time I have played the beta for any game and/or game type where the final product was near flawless. I always have a full fireteam so winning and losing isnt a big deal. my dissapointment is the armour mod. I still havent figured out exactly how to execute the secondary function of Patrol Case.
I played Warzone Firefight. I really enjoyed the new mode! Now for the bullet points below...
  • Scoring The Scorelist shouldn't be sorted by Kills. It should be sorted by Points. Score.
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill It is too hard to hit REQ Level 9. My REQ energy refills too slow!
  • Objective Rounds - In the objective based rounds we need to know, who and where spawns! Indikators, please.
  • Boss Rounds Some of the Bosses are too strong... or we need more time... more weapons... indicators...
  • Spawning The respawn takes much too long!! And after I spawn, i have to walk crossmap. That sucks the most. :-(
  • Maps I just love the maps in Warzone Firefight? Change the respawn-problems and it's cool. Like the new map best. :-)
  • Intros/Outros The Intros/Outros are okay.
  • Replayability/Longevity – I will continue to play Warzone Firefight.
  • Favorites - I love to kill Grunts, Elites and Crawlers. I hate to wait all the time to respawn or reach my goal. Or guess where my goal is.
In the end: we need to know where the enemies are and what kind of enemies that is. We need less waiting-times while respawning. And we need less crossmap-spawns where we must wait for 30seconds and run 30seconds to the enemie... just to fight 10seconds and then be killed again, so we have to wait another 30seconds plus run to the next enemies for like 30seconds and get killed again.
Quite a few suggestions etc...

• The spawns should spawn you a little closer to the enemies.
  • When spawning a vehicle, can you please be spawned somewhere there isn't enemies that immediately blow up your vehicle?
  • Raid on Apex 7: Banshee Raiders are too overpowered when they spawn on round 2. Also, Round 3 when boss hunters spawn guarded by knights and banshees are also a little overpowered. I've been able to clear them only once.
  • Urban: seems like there should be a little more time to kill both mythic wardens. (maybe that's just me, but my group always runs out of time. Only completed it once out of 6 games)
  • Maybe it's just me, but the respawn time on round 5 seems a tad bit too much.
  • Waypoints need to be added where enemies are spawning/dropping in. Many times my team(s) waste 20-?? seconds trying to just find the enemy.
This is all I got for now because I think I forgot some.
Spoiler:
Show
Since the other things I'd have to say are addressed above multiple times over, I'll refrain from repeating the issues. However:

Additional: Do your kills and deaths in FF count towards your overall Warzone k/d? If so, that's kind of ridiculous. I would hope all kills and deaths accumulated in FF were either recorded separately from normal Warzone/Assault k/ds or not recorded at all and the stats counted wins/losses alone. [Alternatively, keep the Spartan k/ds separate from the AI k/ds.]
A few things I think should be changed.

1) Whatever the round objective is should be shown a.s.a.p during the intermission. This would give players time to prepare correctly instead of being caught out with bad weapons for the situation (An example is being in a wraith when the next objective is to kill Phaetons)

2) During defend objectives all enemy's should spawn a long distance from the objective. This way players would be able to put themselves between it and them instead of sprinting across the map to find an army in between them and the objective. (A.R.Cs defend the west armoury is the best defend round I have seen thus far but even then enemy's dropping straight on to the armoury roof is too much)

3) Too many Promethean's not enough Covenant. Also way too many kill X amount of Knights objectives.

4) Warden Eternal. The regular version sponges to much as it is so the mythic one is just horrible. Especially on Urban when you can either get two mythic's outside at the same time or one mythic and two regular warden's inside the home base in a spot where Scorpions can't even get a clear shot. (The second one is especially bad as the mythic spawns in the centre where only light vehicles and infantry can get a shot and doing so leaves completely you in the open)

5) 15 seconds is long enough for a re-spawn delay. Getting killed before you can react is bad enough without losing 10% of the game for doing so.

6) Banshee/Phaeton bosses should be more spread out. Four at the same time is fine but four at the same time where they can and frequently will all shoot at one target is not.

7) Bullet sponge enemy + no decent weapons = no fun. Req levels need to be gained faster (At the very least reaching round 2 should guarantee level 3 reqs for everyone) and enemy's need slower (or better still none at all) health regen and less health overall. This goes doubly true for level 1 enemy's.
  • Scoring -The current scoring system works for me
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill - I think this could use a slight increase in how fast REQs and energy are acquired.
  • Objective Rounds - Yes. It keeps things from getting boring.
  • Boss Rounds - I don't mind the boss rounds. However one suggestion I would make is each time there are multiple bosses we should get some time added to the clock after each boss kill. So far when there are 8 pairs of hunters or 3 Warden Eternals there doesn't seem to be enough time to take out the bosses. The amount of adds during boss fights needs to be addressed as well. There are far too many of them during the boss fights. I highly suggest looking at Destiny and adopting something similar to their add system. Something like once the adds are killed they do not spawn back in until a set number of bosses are killed or a bosses like is down to a certain percentage.
  • Spawning - Having a choice of which base to spawn in after being killed and which base to spawn vehicles in needs to be added. The extended respawn times for each round are just fine in my opinion.
  • Maps - I see nothing wrong with the maps
  • Intros/Outros - I don't mind them but I had when the sounds don't play during them.
  • Replayability/Longevity – I can see myself playing for quite awhile because of Firefight. I am not the best at PvP but I love taking on challenging AI scenarios.
I have several issues with firefight and many would people agree with me on these issues.
1.AI targeting, weapons, damage, and health
having to deal with knights using rivers of light on level 1 is ridiculous. we have nothing but crappy -Yoink- starting weapons until around wave 3. which brings me to my second point, enemy health is way to high for some enemies, *cough cough*, elites and knights. there total health needs to be lowered. thirdly enemies accuracy NEEDS TO BE NERFED. I have been killed so many times by an elites who tosses a "hail-marry" grenade and it sticks to me perfectly while I'm behind cover and in no way visible to the enemy. the knights with incineration cannons are not any better. the accuracy of all enemies needs to be nerfed or altered because some enemies can kill you at a range where you can even hit them. and last but not least the damage. two words 343: OVER POWERED. the base damage of so many enemies compared to what we do is utterly ridiculous at times.ie: direct hit on a solder, he survives, run in for the melee he's oneshot, he hits me while at full health and shields, insta-kill and he still lives. enough said
2. Re-spawning and objective order
this is a little more complex; the re-spawning makes now sense I have to wait 30 seconds to re-spawn half way across the -Yoinking!- map?!?!?! re-spawning should be no longer than 10 seconds and we should have the ability to choose where we want to spawn ie: red base, blue base, or mid. also some objective should not happen until later in the game. two grunt mechs at wave one? are you serious right now?????

other than that there isn't anything wrong with the game however there are some big imbalances in this game type that need to be fixed. if any of you guys agree let me know.
  • Spoiler:
    Show
    SO TRUE
Good Afternoon, hope it's well. I'd just like to start off saying I love the update. Firefight has been one of my favorite gametypes since ODST. Now,m on to the questions to asked!
  • Scoring Scoring seems perfectly fine. But it's hard to judge currently because everyone is so focused on just trying to beat to round that no one cares in the slightest on their score. I know I usually am in the top 3 or 4 places on my team and I generally have a very good score. But I don't actually look at it until the end of the game. The rest of the time it is all about just beating the round. Maybe if there were some commendations that require you to get above a specific score would be an incentive for players to focus more on scoring. Also, requiring you to win the game while beating the score requirement for the commendation would also require players to focus on winning the game. Not running around multi-killing groups of grunts while your allies die to a boss would be nice.
  • REQ Leveling and Energy Refill I find that the first few req levels are really slow, and depending on the round that starts, can make or break a match for me. Granted, I'm a precision player, mid to long range. I rarely, if ever use my assault rifle. (I still need 85 kills to get finish rank 5 commendation and I'm level 93) On that note, I hate having to switch to my pistol every time I respawn until I get to a re station. But that's neither here nor there.

That means I'm using my pistol until level 3 REQs until I can use my BR. Sure, this might not be a global problem, but it's an issue I've noticed in some games where you have some knights spawning in the first or second round, and everyone is trying to pistol them down. It's just not effective.

My solution would be to start everyone out at level 3 REQs.
  • Objective Rounds - I love them, but i feel like the intermission needs to be longer (With the option to press a button to vote start next round). While also giving an indicator as to what the next objective will be slightly before the round starts. If everyone knows that you have to defend a generator 10 seconds before the round begins. You don't start the round 20 seconds away, and lose the round before there is even a chance to defend.
  • Boss Rounds I don't mind the difficulty of the bosses, I enjoy that they are hard. But some of the bosses are in the most annoying places, and take SO many shots to kill. If you have to kill 2 regular wardens and a mythic warden at the back of a homebase. They shouldn't require your entire team to use tanks to maybe kill them before time runs out.

The wardens should spawn out in the open, and the knights should spawn in the homebase and come streaming out. That way you can focus on the objective and risk the knights swarming you, or take out the knights while the warden attack you.

Basically all bosses that spawn in a homebase require the best REQS ever from every player on the team, and good halo skills to beat. They are near impossible without vehicles since almost all bosses will one-shot a spartan. Plus they are surrounded by their minions, which if you aren't in a vehicles will take 30+ seconds to kill before you can even think about engaging the boss, followed by more minions spawning

• Spawning So spawn timers are a bit long in the later rounds. I feel they should be capped at 15 or 20 seconds, or make it so that you can choose spawn locations closer to where you need to get. A death on wave 5, usually means 45+ seconds are wasted dead and getting back to the objective. Which usually means whatever req you called in last time is despawned, all you have is your loadout weapons. Which on round 5 bosses, means your basically useless.

I have two suggestions that might work here. An Instant respawn option that costs 3 req energy. So you spawn faster at the cost of calling in a better weapon. Or getting a "Life" at the end of a round that acts as an instant respawn when you die. If you survive the whole round without dying, you can save them up for the final round.

• Maps Urban is my least favorite, because the wardens spawning in the homebase on round 5 are basically impossible with the current set-up. It takes at least 1-2 minutes to get through the army of knights that take 3-4 tank shots each to kill. While trying to not have the tank explode, to get to the warden and not have the tank explode. While dealing with endless swarms of minions trying not to have the tank explode.

Which results in maybe 1 or two wardens dying, and the game ending.

• Intros/Outros Warzone assault intro video and music would be find. Just with the firefight description instead.

• Replayability/Longevity – Yes, I will play it forever.

• Favorites - My favorite thing to do in Firefight is just play it. The new bosses are fun, that new maps are great.
    My least favorite thing to do? Throw away REQS. Once you hit wave 4 or 5 bosses, you have to be calling in REQS or you are the reason your team will lose on that round. Granted some bosses you don't need reqs. If it's just 1-3 bosses. You might be fine. But if there are 4+ or Mythic bosses. Put your BR or DMR away and call in vehicles and heavy weapons. Because otherwise you've lost.

Then the fact that players don't always have a lot of REQS if they are just starting. They might not want to use their last tank, because last time they used a tank, they still lost. Now since your team doesn't have their added firepower, they lose. Plus everyone just burned through at least 3-4 REQS each.
Lastly, we encourage you to provide any additional feedback that you feel we may have missed in the questions above. We look forward to hearing your feedback!,

I love your version of firefight. But I just really miss the ODST firefight. Where you just survive as many waves and rounds as you can. Forever. Until you run out of lives. I played ODST firefight for so long because it wasn't limited to 25 minute matches.

EDIT: Weapon drops. The old firefight had them, and I think they would be a great addition that would solve a decent number of problems. When you spawn in, you start near some weapon caches with 10 or so battle rifles, that if used well, can help you get to REQ 3.

Then in the later waves, you can go to the garage and there is a pool of vehicles you can call in. one or two tanks, an air vehicle or two. Plus you can make these map specific. Fighting on the Elite homeworld? Carbines, ghosts, wraiths, banshees.
Fighting in Urban? Battle rifles, gungooses, tanks, and wasps.

Have them all just base versions. With maybe one or two upgraded versions on wave 5. That way your players with a lot of REQs can call in their own upgraded vehicles, while allowing players without many REQS to still be able to help and not be the reason the team lost.
Scoring
Scoring seems fine to me. Nice to see the points appearing and stacking when killing multiple enemies.

REQ Leveling and Energy Refill
Usually REQs fill too slowly for the round you are currently on. Round 1 should be minions only, Round 2 some stronger enemies (elites or soldiers), Round 3 vehicle bosses (ghosts or phaetons), Round 4 one or two tough bosses, Round 5 three very tough bosses MAX!!

Objective Rounds
When there is only one point to defend it can be very difficult. More so if the enemies spawn closer to (read: directly on top of) the point.

Boss Rounds
Boss rounds vary in difficulty. Ground bosses are usually okay as long as there aren't 100s of minions surrounding them. 4 Phaetons however are difficult to kill in the allotted time. I think I've done it once with a team working extremely well together.

Spawning
Respawning is generally okay. Would be good if players were spawned near to the bosses that most players are firing at so they can help out. Occasionally I have spawned on the far side of a map when a Defend the Armoury prompt comes up. Respawn timers in the later rounds are too long.

Maps
In Attack on Sanctum if you've just spawned a vehicle and then a boss spawns in the temple then you must choose to stay in the vehicle and be a rubbish teammate or abandon the vehicle never to see it again.

Intros/Outros
If they are necessary for loading the game that's fine but if not I'm sick of watching them.

Replayability/Longevity
If the difficulty level is not changed I do not see myself playing too much more of Firefight as it has become tedious and frustrating already.

Favorites
Favourite: Chaining lots of kills together and watching those numbers climb!
Least Favourite: Getting destroyed by 4 Phaetons and a Knight on round 3 with level 3 - 4 REQs.

Additional Comments
The Phantoms are too powerful and fire way too fast. Two can almost destroy an ONI Scorpion working together.
Enemies are TOO accurate and easily overwhelm a small group of spartans.
Soldiers are absolute "bullet sponges"... not fun to fight at all.
Why do the Prometheans get weapons with bullets that seek?
Boss rounds do not require an awful lot of minions before they become impossible to win.
Sometimes it is difficult to find all the enemies on such large maps. Old firefight maps were small enough that you could see most of the map from somewhere on it.

Oh and could we have an easy mode for when we want to have fun and not an intense 25 minute slog of barely surviving each round!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 214