Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Oh please, keep honking, moron.

OP JaegerDice

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I'm guessing this is a new troll thing or something in Halo 5 with Warthogs, if it is, I haven't seen people do it YET.
Well someone sounds unhappy. How about you ignore the honking and just concentrate on winning the game?
If they honk, I'll jump in... If I die during the ride, I'll respawn... And the fun will continue... Yay randomness!!!
Fill up your lobby with friends... unless you can't because you don't have any friends...
I agreed with some points the op put out like the bad drivers, but I disagree with his other points. Being in a warthog with a great driver will get you way more kills than staying on foot. You can wreck in all warthogs if you utilize them properly.
What should he do instead? Not honk?
Maybe burn some cookies in the open? I've been in both places, the driver and the shooter. Its a team match, can't help that a player is trying to be a team player. (I do get that you take a chance the driver will die in a few seconds tho )
I really laugh at how people complain about so simple things.
You have two options.
1. Get in.
2. Not get in.
Is not like you are forced to stay there right next to the warthog to see what happens.
I bet you get mad when someone kills you.
I've seen a lot of threads... This one takes the cake.
With the faster TTKs in this game I definitely hesitate to gun in a hog sometimes.. If its an oni hog I'll probabley get in.

Gunners get taken out really fast in this game.

If the honking bothers you that much idk what to say. Honkers arnt going to stop doing it just because you made a complain thread about it.
JaegerDice wrote:
JaegerDice wrote:
Or you could get in the hog and actually work as a team
Or, alternatively, I could NOT jump into the random's deathtrap.
My K/D is more important than the team objectives said no one ever.
Getting killed and losing a vehicle helps the team how?

If I'm playing solo, I don't jump into the driver's seat of 2-person vehicles.
They will lose the vehicle quicker if they have no one on the turret
If honking doesnt work for you I can just keep ramming you until you get in.
That could be read so nastily. I am on the pro side of using hogs with randoms, though.
Or you could get in the hog and actually work as a team
This, to be honest.

By the way, what is that sexy chest piece you're wearing?
Wow the OP is a total **** ever heard of teamwork.
I honk away I think it's funny haha
Mad because bad? I've had plenty of randoms who were good drivers and gunners.
the real mvp ladies and gentlemen.
Feel free not to hop into my hog. I need a gunner that will actually kill something.

-Sincerely,
Guy with 369 wheelman medals

Spoiler:
Show
I just jump in any warthog that has no gunner / passenger I find it fun driving around with others even if I die
I fail to see the isue with someone honking, he cant function the warthog without a gunner. Sitting there and not getting in only causes his req to goto waste which hurts the team. I think we can all tell who the one guy who plays for his own selfish wants and not as a team player is
Zeezke99 wrote:
Feel free not to hop into my hog. I need a gunner that will actually kill something.

-Sincerely,
Guy with 369 wheelman medals

Spoiler:
Show

This^
The op is getting wrecked
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8