Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

ok funny prank...now change the oni warthog back.

OP ATH1RST4REVENGE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
I never really see any oni warthogs in games so i don't think this will affect me
aHaidar98 wrote:
I hate that. They should have to overheat longer than a normal turret.
NO! There is absolutely NO reason for it to overheat, considering that it's ONI. ONI has all the best gear first, and not having an overheat, is making that gear better. There is no logic behind adding overheat and a longer overheat, other than 343i wanting to be more like Bungie by nerfing things left and right.
please....that no overheat was annoying as -Yoink-.....every noob whoc couldnt get a kill with his laodouts would just pakr a oni hog inside their armory and just constantly barrage the entrance...

the best solution would probs be a longer time till overheat
Its balanced now
It still basically an Answer, just fire in bursts. It was getting really old when people would just light up an armory nonstop so you couldn't leave.
Warthogs in general are weaker than normal vehicles. Literally every person in the vehicle is exposed including the turret gunner so the ONI version really should be a step above normal warthogs. I mean I am even for he elimination of overheat on all vehicles haha

Hey if they need to nerf anything I think it should be vehicle boarding. People on your tank are almost impossible to shoot off I even with splash damage. Also Spartans are faster than ever so its almost impossible not to outrun a Spartan even if you are in a tank. Furthermore all vehicles are weaker than in any other Halo already because small arms can literally kill tanks and other vehicles...
This is unfortunate.
dude not only that but it seams way easyer to destroy now
It still basically an Answer, just fire in bursts. It was getting really old when people would just light up an armory nonstop so you couldn't leave.
Totally agree. Plus, it already takes about twice as long to overheat. You get it at 3 REQS they just made it less OP
Oni Warthog is awesome, and its still fine after the nerf.
Honestly I've been having so many problems with halo it's really starting to disappoint me with the game. Now the most powerful warthog in the game is not even worth the req points. Please bring back the original.
I thought it was pretty powerful for a lvl 3 req, and the nerf was necessary
Personally I think Spartans should be nerfed. Or better yet taken out of the game completely! Super powered teabaggings are not fun. (This post has been brought to you by the Sarcastic Commitee for Sarcasm.)
Brruce Lee wrote:
Honestly I've been having so many problems with halo it's really starting to disappoint me with the game. Now the most powerful warthog in the game is not even worth the req points. Please bring back the original.
not worth the req points? It's a level three req, just get a team and regardless of if it is a ONI or regular hog you can control areas on a map quite well, the overheat isnt an issue if your driver is able to get you in an out of hazardous situations
just why
why put an overheating
I'm cool with it. No more camping doorways with it.
I think making it overheat is lame but it's not a huge deal, but I think it should be balanced out by lowering the gunner a bit to make them a little harder to hit. Even adding a damage reduction would be good because currently I don't use warthogs because I have to go get a new gunner every 30 seconds because they get shot off as soon as I get near the enemy.
343 just seems to change the most random -Yoink- sometimes, please actually listen to us, like returning the Spartan laser to its former glory
Finally they balanced it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11