Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

ok funny prank...now change the oni warthog back.

OP ATH1RST4REVENGE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
the oni was honestly a little overpowered for only being a lvl 3 req. id rather it be lvl 4 than have a cooldown. no one likes cooldowns.
#bringtheoldoniback2016
It still basically an Answer, just fire in bursts. It was getting really old when people would just light up an armory nonstop so you couldn't leave.
Yeah pretty much, or your gunner would hold the trigger and reveal your position to an enemy tank, it was great when that tank round hit us so I didn't have to keep hearing it fire constantly.
343..Thx
makes totally sense.
bout time, that thing was too op
I agree I was time for a nerf
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It just needs a gunner who knows what they are doing, that's all.
Finally thank you 343
Wow that was what made it great
Not cool 343
We're massive fans of the warthog but this doesn't really impact the ONI warthog that much. If you burst fire and control the overheat it's still just as powerful as ever.
Are you serious? They put a overheating feature on a ONI WARTHOG?!!! wtf God damn 343
Thank you for saying it how im afraid to.
wait what happened xD
No warthog turret should overheat period. Especially with how easy it is to shoot someone out of vehicles now.
Life is all about perspective. Being the gunner, it is very unfortunate. But being the one getting shot at, it's a blessing.
^ This
343 is anti fun
So many people are all about the nerfing. You guys may enjoy going to Toys R Us and loading up on the nerf gear. May be better than asking devs to nerf every possible weapon and vehicle in the games. Weak sauce. Just saying...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11