Olive And Timmy Helmets Coming To Halo 5

OP ITS K1NG DAV1D

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hotrod192 wrote:
Umm... Who are Olive and Timmy? And why is one of them a cat helmet?
Olive An Timmy Are Forge Pieces In Halo 5, Olive Is Named After The Tom French's Pet Pig (Olive).
Tom French has a PET PIG?!?!!? Damnit, this man is a GOD!
yea but like only 50 people have that helmet
You can get the Timmy helmet from completing 400 custom games, I just got mine as I hit 400!
Timmy is a whale from a cartoon and olive was pig from another cartoon i think
I got the timmy helmet in a pack they gave for free.
Saw that. Funny enough, they're not in your req collection, just here on the site as locked. I wonder how we're supposed to get them.
I'm wondering the same thing. They look cool, I want to unlock them, but I don't exactly know how.
Saw that. Funny enough, they're not in your req collection, just here on the site as locked. I wonder how we're supposed to get them.
I'm wondering the same thing. They look cool, I want to unlock them, but I don't exactly know how.
See a few posts up. Timmy (the whale) is unlocked for players with 50 hours in custom games. Olive (the pig) is a gift to certain players who have done something noteworthy in Forge.
DeSenzz wrote:
You can get the Timmy helmet from completing 400 custom games, I just got mine as I hit 400!
This post is like a month old, Comon man. Please do not revive old threads, Thanks.
See a few posts up. Timmy (the whale) is unlocked for players with 50 hours in custom games. Olive (the pig) is a gift to certain players who have done something noteworthy in Forge.
Thanks!
Vaudeur wrote:
DeSenzz wrote:
This post is like a month old, Comon man. Please do not revive old threads, Thanks.
The thread is fine, please use the report system in future as you've been told before
stckrboy wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
DeSenzz wrote:
The thread is fine, please use the report system in future as you've been told before
OK, I will pay more attention next time.
HaL0ed wrote:
Timmy is a whale from a cartoon and olive was pig from another cartoon i think
Timmy and Olive are based off of Forge pieces in Halo 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3