Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

olympia veil's HUD?

OP creepy clown 75

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
In the new sprint trailer - someone plz link, ty - right as it hits 0:11, pause and look in the back, we see a crimson hand, with crimson helm pieces in the lower corner, just noticed, could this be veil's hud?
Yup, nice catch!
Yeah I noticed that too. Interesting to see one of the alternative HUDs. Also, that Blue Team cutscene, even though it was for less than 2 seconds, it was too good.
Uhm, no. That's Chief's HUD buddy. You can tell by the structure of the helmet. Unless we're watching completely different vids. I'm watching the one Xbox's channel uploaded 10 hours ago on YouTube and the 0:11 mark on that video is Chief's HUD. Also Olympia "Vale". Veil is like the thing women wear on the faces at weddings
Uhm, no. That's Chief's HUD buddy. You can tell by the structure of the helmet. Unless we're watching completely different vids. I'm watching the one Xbox's channel uploaded 10 hours ago on YouTube and the 0:11 mark on that video is Chief's HUD. Also Olympia "Vale". Veil is like the thing women wear on the faces at weddings
That is her HUD in the video...
That is her HUD in the video...
Then can someone link the video, like I said the one I'm watching it's clearly Chief's HUD
It's at 0:11, when the other guy is talking there is a monitor behind him.
Anirudh07 wrote:
Ah I got you. It's literally one milisecond before the 12 second mark. Now I see it. Thanks! The whole time I was like, uh, are you guys blind? It's clearly Chief's! :p
Yeah that is her Hud. You can tell by the shape.
Anirudh07 wrote:
Ah I got you. It's literally one milisecond before the 12 second mark. Now I see it. Thanks! The whole time I was like, uh, are you guys blind? It's clearly Chief's! :p
Yeah, I didn't see it at first but then I made it 0.25 speed to get a better view.
Ty, didnt know so i guessed spelling.
Anirudh07 wrote:
yeah, it was a hard find
Cant stop spamming 1
While that is the Chief's helm at 11sec in that linked video, the GI article did specifically mention that each Spartan had a different HUD and that co-op was seamless drop-in and out (at least intended to be).

Drop on by GI to read more yourself!
Speaking of Huds I hope you can zoom out the Hud so you can see it more. That one sketch of chiefs was gorgeous! I'm gonna make the cushioning inside of my mkvi helmet like that.
Are you guys sure that is Chiefs HUD at 0.11? Looks more like Fred's visor structure to me but that's just me.
Are you guys sure that is Chiefs HUD at 0.11? Looks more like Fred's visor structure to me but that's just me.
What we see is a Samus-esque T-hole shape, metroid prime style.
Here's a still image.

It's very blurry, but the outline is definitely different than that of Chief's helmet.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2