Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Omega Team Armor In Halo 5

OP MoltenGem643

Hello everybody! So if you've seen the Community Update called Know-Scope, you would probably know that 343 is adding The Arbiter and Jerome-092 as leaders into Halo Wars 2! That's cool and all, but while I was scrolling through the Community Update, a certain image caught my eye. Which image, you may ask? It was the image showing off 3 new Spartans. In case you don't know, or you forgot, their names were Robert-025, Leon-011, and August-099. So when I saw 3 new Spartans I was pretty excited, because in my opinion, new characters is always a good thing, but when I saw their armor, my inner Halo armor collector kicked in. So, basically all I'm asking is if 343 isn't going to make any Halo 5 updates anymore, then can they at least add these armor sets in as a Req. Pack sort of thing? Kind of like the Classic Helmets Req. Pack which I was lucky enough to get btw. This shouldn't seem very far-fetched, because most of the iconic Spartans in the Halo franchise have their own armor that people can get in Halo 5, Master Chief, Spartan Locke, Buck, etc. So this is all I'm asking. Can these 3 new Spartans get their armor in Halo 5? It would be so cool in my opinion. I know that their armors are basically Mark VI but with some extra stuff on it, and maybe the color patterns could be changed a bit (or maybe not), but I'm okay with either choice. In a nutshell, these armors would be awesome in Halo 5, I want them, and that is all I had to say.
Ciao!
I can get on board with that. though I think their armor is different from Mark 4. I'd also like to see the Plasma Cannon used by Robert added in.
Might I ask where one would be able to look at this image of the Omega Team Spartans? Because, so far, all I see in my head is basically just the Mark-IV armour which all the Spartan-IIs in Halo Wars wore, as the Mark-V and the official shielding system still had yet to be developed.
Might I ask where one would be able to look at this image of the Omega Team Spartans? Because, so far, all I see in my head is basically just the Mark-IV armour which all the Spartan-IIs in Halo Wars wore, as the Mark-V and the official shielding system still had yet to be developed.
Aside from Halo Wars 2, there was a Community Update called Know Scope.

Omega+Red teams were equipped with experimental shielding technology and Halo Wars 2 takes place shortly after Halo 5, so they have new armor.

Omega+Red teams were equipped with experimental shielding technology and Halo Wars 2 takes place shortly after Halo 5, so they have new armor.
But the UNSC Spirit of Fire has been drifting through space with no contact with humanity. I know they ended up at the Ark and met that AI, Isabell(?), but the portal to the Ark closed leaving them without any contact. None of this explains where they get new armour from. As far as I know, they still have the outdated Mark-IV.

But the UNSC Spirit of Fire has been drifting through space with no contact with humanity. I know they ended up at the Ark and met that AI, Isabell(?), but the portal to the Ark closed leaving them without any contact. None of this explains where they get new armour from. As far as I know, they still have the outdated Mark-IV.
multiplayer does not connect with the canon, in canon Jerome is still using mark 4 and Omega is not with them. its for fun! :)

Also, instead of adding these as new sets, 343 should use these sets as a bases for the armor style of Halo 6!

Also: Omega Team

Yes, but Isabel has the schematics for these things and the SoF has the ability to produce them. Pretty sure another Canon Fodder said they salvaged most of it from UNSC bases on the Ark.

Edit- Oh, and Omega isn't with the SoF.
BUMP! I would love to see more asymmetrical armor pieces like the REACH variants. Those 3 armor pieces look pretty sweet. :) Here are they btw: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/know-scope. I also like it that the shoulders are actually on the shoulders and not on the forearms.

And it's time for a new content drop anyway.
Hello everybody! So if you've seen the Community Update called Know-Scope, you would probably know that 343 is adding The Arbiter and Jerome-092 as leaders into Halo Wars 2! That's cool and all, but while I was scrolling through the Community Update, a certain image caught my eye. Which image, you may ask? It was the image showing off 3 new Spartans. In case you don't know, or you forgot, their names were Robert-025, Leon-011, and August-099. So when I saw 3 new Spartans I was pretty excited, because in my opinion, new characters is always a good thing, but when I saw their armor, my inner Halo armor collector kicked in. So, basically all I'm asking is if 343 isn't going to make any Halo 5 updates anymore, then can they at least add these armor sets in as a Req. Pack sort of thing? Kind of like the Classic Helmets Req. Pack which I was lucky enough to get btw. This shouldn't seem very far-fetched, because most of the iconic Spartans in the Halo franchise have their own armor that people can get in Halo 5, Master Chief, Spartan Locke, Buck, etc. So this is all I'm asking. Can these 3 new Spartans get their armor in Halo 5? It would be so cool in my opinion. I know that their armors are basically Mark VI but with some extra stuff on it, and maybe the color patterns could be changed a bit (or maybe not), but I'm okay with either choice. In a nutshell, these armors would be awesome in Halo 5, I want them, and that is all I had to say.

Implanting this into Halo 5, with the addition of more stances and such. Will open many new windows and more glory.
Ciao!
Let's give this thread another bump. That armor looks better than any armor in Halo 5.
I can get on board with that. though I think their armor is different from Mark 4. I'd also like to see the Plasma Cannon used by Robert added in.
Banished weaponry. >:)
Definitely. That would be awesome. Multiplayer isn't canon anyways.
TEEJAY V21 wrote:
it is canon since halo 4.
omarlotrc wrote:
Banished weaponry. >:)
They don't have any weapons that the Covenant didn't use aside from specialized Spikers and vehicles. Though I do want to see the Shroud in an FPS game purely for trolling purposes.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
TEEJAY V21 wrote:
it is canon since halo 4.
I stand corrected. Just got back from a halo break last month. Forgot some of the lore. Thanks

that being said why not add these armors in game. Would be awesome.