Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

One. More. Rank.

OP KingdomXIII

This past Sunday I ranked up to SR 151! I’m almost there! I can see the light! I’m really excited to be reaching the end of my grind so I can start focusing on some other projects I’m wanting to dig into like streaming and content creation! For those who have reached 152, what did y’all do afterward? And for those who are still on the grind, what do y’all have planned after finishing the fight?
After I hit 152 i actually kept playing and enjoying the game. It’s nice to just play for fun and not care anymore about how fast you’re getting xp
This past Sunday I ranked up to SR 151! I’m almost there! I can see the light! I’m really excited to be reaching the end of my grind so I can start focusing on some other projects I’m wanting to dig into like streaming and content creation! For those who have reached 152, what did y’all do afterward? And for those who are still on the grind, what do y’all have planned after finishing the fight?
I still play H5 on another account. I intended to go to mcc to ride it out until infinite but this game is what im used to now and i just dont enjoy the older games so much anymore. I know thats heresy to halo people, but just my opinion.

I started playing on another account just to be able to do commendations and unlock stuff again. I dont play nearly as much as when i was xp grinding though.
After 152 I took a break from H5 for maybe 6 months. But that was back in 2018 and I still enjoy playing it to this day. Starting a new spartan company gave me something to do. Even though I already had Achilles, having those commendations to work towards again kept me playing.
This month alone I went from 26 to 92. Getting closer every day
And for those who are still on the grind, what do y’all have planned after finishing the fight?
Cryosleep. Lots and lots of cryosleep. Currently in the thick of it at 148. But seriously I will probably hit max a month after Infinite comes out. So probably just playing Infinite and other series x titles.
Good job! A long journey ahead of you but it still may be possible!
SDdawg wrote:
And for those who are still on the grind, what do y’all have planned after finishing the fight?
Cryosleep. Lots and lots of cryosleep. Currently in the thick of it at 148. But seriously I will probably hit max a month after Infinite comes out. So probably just playing Infinite and other series x titles.
Is your goal to hit 152 before or just continue to play H5 until you get 152 and then go to Infinite?
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
Is your goal to hit 152 before or just continue to play H5 until you get 152 and then go to Infinite?
It would be nice to hit max before, but by my math i'd have to hit at least 320,000xp every day until launch (assuming Infinite comes out mid November). Its technically doable, but thats a a lot of playing everyday, even with legendary boosts. Since 343 hasn't specified whether or not you gotta hit max before launch in order to get the reward, i'm not stressin. If I hit max at all thats a personal achievement anyway, so either way im committed to it. I'll most likely alternate between H5 and Infinite during the initial month.
SDdawg wrote:
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
It would be nice to hit max before, but by my math i'd have to hit at least 320,000xp every day until launch (assuming Infinite comes out mid November). Its technically doable, but thats a a lot of playing everyday, even with legendary boosts. Since 343 hasn't specified whether or not you gotta hit max before launch in order to get the reward, i'm not stressin. If I hit max at all thats a personal achievement anyway, so either way im committed to it. I'll most likely alternate between H5 and Infinite during the initial month.
I'm at 146 "trying" to get there. I've gotten almost all of 146 in a day and a half. I know it's unrealistic but I'm banking on them maybe boosting experience quite a bit near the launch of Infinite.
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
I'm at 146 "trying" to get there. I've gotten almost all of 146 in a day and a half. I know it's unrealistic but I'm banking on them maybe boosting experience quite a bit near the launch of Infinite.
Totally. I've been advocating for weeks now that they give us a few triple xp opportunities before Infinite's launch. That would help immensely for those who have already put in a ton of work while at the same time being fair to those who already got it.
SDdawg wrote:
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
xMaggs wrote:
SDdawg wrote:
Totally. I've been advocating for weeks now that they give us a few triple xp opportunities before Infinite's launch. That would help immensely for those who have already put in a ton of work while at the same time being fair to those who already got it.
I have a feeling they may do something in the coming weeks. Maybe once they announce more for Infinite MP.
a very, very long road but you're still on time
You ranked up quick! In the same amount of time it’s taken me to make 5 mill you’ve probably made well over double! After I’m done grinding I think I’ll probably get around to playing some more monster hunter and finish getting all the achievements in the resident evil series. Same grind different games 😅
You ranked up quick! In the same amount of time it’s taken me to make 5 mill you’ve probably made well over double! After I’m done grinding I think I’ll probably get around to playing some more monster hunter and finish getting all the achievements in the resident evil series. Same grind different games 😅
Yeah I've definitely been hitting it. Ran into a few life hurdles that had me miss Monday, Tuesday, and most of Thursday! I plan on making up that lost time starting later tonight through the weekend with another Mythic Marathon! So thankful for the group we've been playing with the past few weekends! Hopefully I'll catch you sometime during the marathon!
51 ranks left 🥳
Good luck. You got a long grind ahead. Hope you can hit 152 before Infinite.