Anyone else think the machine gun heats up way to fast ? Also it being an ONI variant it deserves more of an armor buff then it currently has IMO.
It's fine... however I think it should fire exploding rounds like the oni hog. I truly don't get why the oni hog gets to fire exploding rounds but the oni wasp and oni mantis don't.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
I’ve found the ONI wasp to have a unique role of being a cheap, hit and run, anti vehicle, air vehicle.
LethalQ wrote:
It's fine... however I think it should fire exploding rounds like the oni hog. I truly don't get why the oni hog gets to fire exploding rounds but the oni wasp and oni mantis don't.
I thought it did fire the same HEDP rounds.
Nalla78 wrote:
I’ve found the ONI wasp to have a unique role of being a cheap, hit and run, anti vehicle, air vehicle.
It does work great at harassing players.
LethalQ wrote:
I thought it did fire the same HEDP rounds.
Nalla78 wrote:
It does work great at harassing players.
I don't know, it doesn't seem like it does. Maybe j just can't hit crap with it ☺
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
LethalQ wrote:
The ONI Wasp does fire HEDP rounds like the ONI Warthog. I think they do slightly less damage, though, and the fact that they’re projectile makes the machine guns a little harder to use.
Only thing I like about the ONI Wasp is that the missiles lock on to air and ground targets.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Only thing I like about the ONI Wasp is that the missiles lock on to air and ground targets.
I do love the ground vehicle lock on.
The ONI Wasp is a nasty aircraft if you know how to use it. My only real gripe is its rarity; I hardly get any of them out of Gold Packs. In some cases, I get way more Hannibals than ONIs.
The oni wasp is fine imo. I wouldn’t mind the machines taking a bit longer to overheat. But the purpose of a wasp is for hit-and-run tactics. Fast and light but semi heavy hitters. Also wasp are supposed to distract and annoy as well. They’re not meant to be like a hornet or a mantis or something. The standard wasp used to be good but now that everyone mostly reqs the same, by the time you get a wasp someone can instant railgun you, but wasp can still be super effective just not as much. Practice using standard wasp with hit-and-run tactics before trying the oni one again
HaXoR73 wrote:
The ONI Wasp is a nasty aircraft if you know how to use it. My only real gripe is its rarity; I hardly get any of them out of Gold Packs. In some cases, I get way more Hannibals than ONIs.
Ya I get more Hannibal wasps too.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I would GLADLY trade all my Hanni's, for ONI Wasps. in a heartbeat. Only thing rarer than getting an ONI wasp, is a Phaeton. Both of those are the lowest vehicle count in my stockpile.

0.o
HaXoR73 wrote:
I would GLADLY trade all my Hanni's, for ONI Wasps. in a heartbeat. Only thing rarer than getting an ONI wasp, is a Phaeton. Both of those are the lowest vehicle count in my stockpile.

0.o
I get way more phaetons then ONI wasp