[Locked] Overtime Glitch List [343 Response]

OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
A few minor bugs have seemed to have slipped through the cracks within the Overtime update. This is a thread to document these glitches in the hopes of Unyshek ske7ch ZaedynFel or GrimBrother One seeing it and passing it on to the team to possibly fix in the future. This thread is for minor glitches that do not affect gameplay only. If you find a more major glitch it would probably be better to send them directly. Please only comment if you have a new glitch to add to the list in order to make this information as convenient as possible.
Those are all the ones that I noticed as well.

Don't know if it's related to the update, but I experienced screen lag/choppiness on a couple Forge maps when I haven't encountered that before on those maps. I've noticed other people also generally complaining about this.
Edit: I'll just add that the screen lag doesn't seem to happen on every Forge map. So far, the map Recurve is one that seems to be consistent with lag. I experienced it on Ancestor once, but I haven't played it again, and I didn't have lag on Boulevard, but it felt like my aimer was dragging through the mud.

11/9 Update: I'm now missing shots on people due to the frames dropping in BTB maps. OMG, please fix this asap.

11/19 Update: Still having frame dropping lag on most of the BTB maps.
Exenius wrote:
  • Game still occasionally freezes when players join and leave
That's a shame. I thought they recently fix that noticeably annoying bug.
It is of note that the brightness levels are darker than usual after installing the patch.
Has anyone noticed if the sound of your shields regenerating is quieter than before the update? It seems that way to me and one of the guys I was playing with tonight agreed. Also there may be a sound difference with the boost regeneration as well but I'm not as sure about that.

And I think I have experienced everything mentioned in this thread so far. I played a game on Pegasus tonight that was probably the worst I've had in H5 in terms of framerate/lag/choppiness.
HaXoR73 wrote:
It is of note that the brightness levels are darker than usual after installing the patch.
He’s right, Halo 5 is unusually darker
Somebody in another thread reported being able to see other players after death in Ranked FFA. He had a Youtube video provided.

Aside from what's already been listed, I also noticed that higher Req tier Active Camos still display Spartans the way it did before the tuning update, where general movement still has you slightly visible.
I saw one corpse in a custom game glitched and spazzed out like it had a seizure today.
This was odd... I grabbed a hydra, ran out to do some damage. You see all of a sudden someone got killed, by who or what I don't know (just a red X then weapons on the ground), then I was going to the other side of the base and disappeared. Got put back at the Homebase with loadouts.
Thanks for generating this list.
HaXoR73 wrote:
ok, glad to know it's not just me. I thought my TV was messed up
I definitely notice it being darker.

Also, freezing when players join and leave is terrible. I played a number of custom games and it’s more prevalent and severe than before the update. Good grief.
Thanks for generating this list.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Exenius wrote:
. Please only comment if you have a new glitch to add to the list in order to make this information as convenient as possible.
Just to add on, I also noticed that game volume has gotten a little more quiet after installing the update. Kinda annoying if you're listening for distant sounds or footsteps.
I definitely notice it being darker.

Also, freezing when players join and leave is terrible. I played a number of custom games and it’s more prevalent and severe than before the update. Good grief.
When you say freezing, do you mean the game stop for a few moments, but the audio keeps playing, and everything jumps back to normal after a bit? That's what I've been experiencing in BTB and maybe warzone. I don't really remember.
WZF, Dark star, I went invisible until I changed weapons. This happened on my way to the armory, there was a sound, screen got a little darker and I went invisible, but only to me.
BTW Turning up the light level to 3 fixed most of the darker views.
I have not experienced higher than usual disconnects or lag. Both continue to be minimal for me.
We play customs frequently, and this has not happened to us before. When playing our first session of custom games since the update yesterday, 1-3 of the players in the party would be held back from being able to join the game once started (match map loading screen began, then they reverted to lobby's Waiting to Join status). This happened in about 1 of every 3 matches.
Has anyone noticed if the sound of your shields regenerating is quieter than before the update? It seems that way to me and one of the guys I was playing with tonight agreed. Also there may be a sound difference with the boost regeneration as well but I'm not as sure about that.

And I think I have experienced everything mentioned in this thread so far. I played a game on Pegasus tonight that was probably the worst I've had in H5 in terms of framerate/lag/choppiness.
Yeah, i'll be almost one shot and I cant hear my shield warning sound going off unless its almost dead-quiet around me. It's killed me a few times making me think I'm ok on shield health.
After playing some Warzone Firefight over the weekend, I notice that weapon REQs often still revert to default pistol/AR loadouts after dying.
After playing some Warzone Firefight over the weekend, I notice that weapon REQs often still revert to default pistol/AR loadouts after dying.
I noticed that too. Was this fix part of the update? Because this has happened since the beginning. One of the more annoying glitches in Warzone in my opinion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4