OP Exenius

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
DaxSeven09 wrote:
After playing some Warzone Firefight over the weekend, I notice that weapon REQs often still revert to default pistol/AR loadouts after dying.
I noticed that too. Was this fix part of the update? Because this has happened since the beginning. One of the more annoying glitches in Warzone in my opinion.
It’s an old bug, but I’m in the dark as to what they’ve addressed when they use catchall phrases such as “general stability fixes” in the patch notes.
The Grunt Mech Slayer Commendation may be glitched. I have killed two in Firefight, but I got no credit. I haven't tried killing one in Warzone yet.
G Bomb v1 wrote:
The Grunt Mech Slayer Commendation may be glitched. I have killed two in Firefight, but I got no credit. I haven't tried killing one in Warzone yet.
You have to get the medal for killing the actual grunt in the mech. I'm on level 3 and it only goes up when you get the boss takedown medal and the medal you get for killing a regular grunt
After playing some Warzone Firefight over the weekend, I notice that weapon REQs often still revert to default pistol/AR loadouts after dying.
This usually happens because you pick up a weapon like a suppressor or something. I noticed that when I switch a magnum for a br I will always have the br for every life. Just make sure you swap back to the loadout weapon you had previously equipped then switch to the new load out you want
Thank you for the reports all - and thanks to Exenius for putting this list together!

Our team is looking into these :)
Recently played a game on Noctus, and I could hear opposing players on mics?
Unyshek wrote:
Thank you for the reports all - and thanks to Exenius for putting this list together!
Cool. I'll just add a few more things from playing last night.

1) After a Firefight game, the sound stopped playing when we were in the Pelicans leaving. It was a glitch that I haven't experienced for a long time. 11/19 Update: So far, I haven't encountered this glitch again.

2) I mentioned a few maps in my first post, but I played on the BTB map Port Authority and it was one of the worst screen lag experiences that I ever encountered. It felt like I was moving through mud for the entire game like the map never wanted to load completely. I don't know if this update screwed up the previous Forge fixes to help prevent the maps from being laggy, but something definitely got messed up. 11/19 Update: Most of the BTB maps still have a decent amount of frame dropping lag.

3) I've been getting more retrieving data errors after the end of games. This used to be a big issue, but it stopped happening a good while ago. I hope it's not going to be regular occurrence again. Edit: I played it again tonight and it's still the same. 11/19 Update: I haven't had any RD issues for a good while so that's good.

On another note, the site just came back up. I've never been on a site where the forums go down as much as this one and it's annoying.
Exenius wrote:
A few minor bugs have seemed to have slipped through the cracks within the Overtime update. This is a thread to document these glitches in the hopes of Unyshekske7chZaedynFel or GrimBrother One seeing it and passing it on to the team to possibly fix in the future. This thread is for minor glitches that do not affect gameplay only. If you find a more major glitch it would probably be better to send them directly. Please only comment if you have a new glitch to add to the list in order to make this information as convenient as possible.
Glad the icon display for weapons in Warzone was brought up. It's trivial, but I've definitely noticed, and it bugs me more than it should
Not sure if this is a glitch or intended but it happened to me 3 times now - twice on a mantis and once to a standard scorpion - I've boarded it right as it comes out of spawn from under the base and planted a grenade but it hasn't blown up. Is there a new grace period for vehicle spawns?
My game crashes when I head back to the warzone menu after finishing a Firefight match, it's consistent for me, and the gunfighter using the normal magnum smart-scope i kinda like.
Breakout maps (bear with me I know that breakout is the least played ranked playlist) framerate is choppy and unpredictable. All of these are forge maps so I'm guessing that's the issue. Altitude 2.0 is BAD, but knell is actually unplayable. My accuracy has dropped a whole 10% since the update and the game feels horrid, I can bear with a weapons tuning but this framerate really has to go. PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE LIST, Breakout is my favorite playlist and I have no clue how 343i just lets it sit there in the state that it's in being a "ranked" playlist.
any time i back out of a lobby my game freezes and its only been happening after this update
Ever since this update, instances of boss kills not counting when I kill them in Firefight have been happening a lot more frequently especially with Banshee's. One example is just last night I was shooting a Banshee with a Wasp for 10 seconds taking its health off and it said my teammates got the kill when it blew up.

I'm not exaggerating either. I know that a long delay between shooting a boss and it dying can cause it to not count as a kill or if I only shoot it for a few seconds, but in the majority of these instances, I'm shooting it for several seconds right as it dies.

11/19 Update: Still occasionally happening.
I've been having an issue for a few months now, but it's been particularly worse after the update. After playing a game (whether it be Warzone or Arena), the game freezes when I try to leave the lobby to change playlists. I've had it freeze for as long as three minutes at a time. At first I thought it was my Xbox One, but after I was able to go to the home screen I discovered it was just H5.
I have also had problems with freezing in-game. This usually happens when a player quits (this happens to me in all multiplayer playlists, especially Custom Games). This occasionally happens when when a players joins the game, but that is less common. Each time it happens, the game will be frozen for 5-7 seconds before I can play again. I'd really like this to be resolved. It's not only annoying, but it leaves me at a disadvantage.
Quote:
Unyshek wrote:

Here is a glitch that I've been encountering on a few occasions. When the player left the game, my reticule made the player kill animation like I just killed someone.

Video link. The game when it occurred.

11/19 Update: Had this happen a couple times more times, but not recently.
maybe its just me but in forge grouped items tend to wander very little amounts and stay grouped.
Matchmaking and extreme lag is my issue. I thougt it was my internet but im on the nbn with 26/6 mbps and a ping rate of 10ms. Ive given up playing until its fixed, if it ever gets fixed.
Matchmaking and extreme lag is my issue. I thougt it was my internet but im on the nbn with 26/6 mbps and a ping rate of 10ms. Ive given up playing until its fixed, if it ever gets fixed.
Unyshek wrote:

This post was a while ago - can we get any confirmation of which issues have been reproduced in-house?

And if nothing else is the team aware of any changes with the sounds related to shields/heath? Maybe I'm crazy but something sounds different to me (quieter mostly).
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4