Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

pack of halo 3

OP LISnp3GowCxI

halo 3 pack of helmets in halo 5 store
Aside from the vague text (I assume it was translated), the Classic Helmet pack isn't available in the REQ store right now.
when do you add the halo 3 helmet pack in the halo 5 store?
Is it in the req pool?

This post has been hidden.

Is it in the req pool?
You can only get the helmets from the Classic Helmet pack if you buy the pack itself. The helmets never were in the normal REQ pool.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Is it in the req pool?
You can only get the helmets from the Classic Helmet pack if you buy the pack itself. The helmets never were in the normal REQ pool.
Is that pack still available?
HaXoR73 wrote:
Is it in the req pool?
No it is not. You'll either have to wait until they announce its return to Halo 5 (please don't ask when it'll come, I can't predict the future) or you can buy it from the Microsoft / Xbox store for $9.99.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
Is it in the req pool?
No it is not. You'll either have to wait until they announce its return to Halo 5 (please don't ask when it'll come, I can't predict the future) or you can buy it from the Microsoft / Xbox store for $9.99.
Aw shoot. Thank you for the info