Paid Advertisement Weapon Skins

OP RowdyGringo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
I doubt they would do that.
You never know lol, good way to generate extra revenue. They have a pizza and french frie skin.
You never know lol, good way to generate extra revenue. They have a pizza and french frie skin.
But it wasn't like they were doing for McDonald's advertisements.
I'd rather have that than pro team skins that I don't care for really it's not that I think they are bad skins it just not worth buying them and I'm not interested in supporting it.

I would love to have a Pepsi skin just to say I'm a Pepsi guy like if it was a free skin that has codes on bottles and cans.
Skins from the armor producer could be interresting.
Napthali,Miasrah Armory.
They already do it, just look at the Pro Team skins. Is that not advertising?
Yeah, that's what got me thinking about it.
343's done dumber.
I'd rather have that than pro team skins that I don't care for really it's not that I think they are bad skins it just not worth buying them and I'm not interested in supporting it.

I would love to have a Pepsi skin just to say I'm a Pepsi guy like if it was a free skin that has codes on bottles and cans.
That would be cool, I think Red Bull did something like that for Destiny.
Yeah, that's what got me thinking about it.
I think it could bring in another source of income, so maybe!
Well we have pizza and fries, why not mt dew and doritios skins?

That would be cool, I think Red Bull did something like that for Destiny.
The only problem I can think of would it wouldn't be available in all regions
you think 343 would miss a chance to exploit players and make money? i dunno if youve been around video games much lately but thats pretty much the direction everythings going
As mutiplayer is now considered canon, chances are it won't happen.

However, I still want my Mountain Dew Wraith that spews green blobs of plasma.
I would (maybe) pay money to have a Buffalo Bills magnum skin.
Everyone would look like an absolute sellout. Lol.
I actually really like that idea! Id be so broke lol

This post has been hidden.

This post has been hidden.

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7