2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
Unknown wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
As mutiplayer is now considered canon, chances are it won't happen.

However, I still want my Mountain Dew Wraith that spews green blobs of plasma.
They say MP is canon. I can't imagine any spartan requesting any other rifle than standard issue or specific camo.

"ill take that pizza rifle please"

"oh I'll take the optic gaming one"

i think that ship has sailed.
Fair enough, the pizza, fries, HCS and even the 343 official skins do not feel canon at all. Well, any skin now that I think of it. Pastels are not the norm for good camo.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Zmoolah wrote:
Can I get a Vivid Entertainment or Brazzers skin for my AR? Imagine the possibilities.
What are you thinking?!?!?! No!!!!!
Zmoolah wrote:
Can I get a [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] skin for my AR? Imagine the possibilities.
GET OUT.

NOW.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Funny idea but it shouldn't happen. MP is canon now. If they were to do it, I think it would ruin the feel of Halo. Honestly though, it wouldn't shock me if 343I did something like this though. I hope not.
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Can I get a Vivid Entertainment or Brazzers skin for my AR? Imagine the possibilities.
What are you thinking?!?!?! No!!!!!
Zmoolah wrote:
GET OUT.

NOW.
Hahaha. As often as I die I would leave them all over the battlefield for others to enjoy as they walked by. Just a little freebie on your way to kill somebody else. Guys would stop in their tracks on the battlefield to take a look and make for easy sniping!
Get the hell out of here!!!
Another way to break immersion in the game, contradicting 343's game design philosophy.
Whoever said Pepsi knows his stuff! I'd dig that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Spoiler:
Show
Zmoolah wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show

you will not be able to target, you'll distract all the time, think of the children
That would be cool.
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Sounds like a good idea. I would love to have a skin based on my club, but 343 would have to pay to license those not the other way around.
Yeah but think of the backlash and they already have the boomco stuff(:/, it looks dumb).
Funny idea but it shouldn't happen. MP is canon now. If they were to do it, I think it would ruin the feel of Halo. Honestly though, it wouldn't shock me if 343I did something like this though. I hope not.
Just because the concept of multiplayer being cannon doesn't mean that everything in multiplayer has to be taken as cannon. I mean, if they are making the skins for the teams that skin is obviously not a part of Halo cannon. It's just a fun skin to have to support a team you like. So why not have corporate sponsored skins? Heck, I would rock a Mt. Dew or Pizza Hut skin!
Nah, I reckon add some more micro transaction req packs. That would go down well with the community.
I'm seeing a lot of "that would be stupid" and "even 343 are not that dumb" posts on here. Who says it would be stupid? That's actually a pretty good idea. I could imagine having a sprite skin for my AR. Well that's really the only thing I can think of right now, but I say it would be a good idea. Though I wonder just how likely that would be to happen seeing as it would only be advertised to a small percentage of the population. There might not be much in it for them if they paid to put their logos on our guns...
I don't think it would be worth it for a company to spend money on ad space that players don't really look at all that often.
Not sure about the U.S, but in Aus, they did a promo with dominoes (pizza shop) that for certain weeks you get different in game items. E.g Visors, Emblem. You buy the pizza and such, and get the req pack code. I would greatly prefer these sorts of promos over Microtransactions any day of the week.

Then for Esports, do it like gears. Have esport packs where ALL the money goes to the comp. Much better that way IMO.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7