2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7
That'd be cool, like a pepsi and a mnt. dew one.
McDonald's lmao!
Halo isn't big enough for that
I hope not.
MKFREYA wrote:
Didn't get it at first, but now that I do, well:
Not cool.
The Legendary Morton's Salt Skin
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
I would never use McDonald's as my assault rifle/magnum skin over 343 skins.
Spoiler:
Show
Except they almost most certainly would not be free and I have no intention of paying $10 for a Doritos weapon skin set.
A twitch skin would be nice
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
As mutiplayer is now considered canon, chances are it won't happen.

However, I still want my Mountain Dew Wraith that spews green blobs of plasma.
What about a Doritos ghost that leaves a trail of cheesy powder?
Bungie could advertise Destiny LOL
MKFREYA wrote:
Didn't get it at first, but now that I do, well:
Not cool.
I still want my KFC magnum :v
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
I would go along with it if that meant free stuff for us
I just thought they could even set up events with the skins too to highlight them.

like having an event with Coke & Pepsi that had 2 intersecting playlists. The coke playlist would put you on the red team and Pepsi on the blue team.
PLZ NO. We don't need dorito rocket launchers and mountain dew ARs. You introduced a worst concept than the double xp mountain dew packs in h4. I know you mean well but this is just a terrible idea especially because who would ever take you seriously while sporting mcdonald armor. Then again they did make the pizza, and the locke and chief ar skins (not the blue team and the osiris skins, the extremely goofy skins).
I just thought they could even set up events with the skins too to highlight them.

like having an event with Coke & Pepsi that had 2 intersecting playlists. The coke playlist would put you on the red team and Pepsi on the blue team.
so basically the mario maker events...
YouthNAsia wrote:
The Legendary Morton's Salt Skin
No that shouldn't be a weapon skin, it should be a armor skin as the amount of salt that comes with spartan charge
I mean if a corona skin was available for bmr. Count me in lol

so basically the mario maker events...
Don't know what that is but I thought it had to be the most social idea I've ever had
I'd let them make my Spartan look like a walking humanoid NASCAR if there was something good in it for me - i.e. free REQ packs for wearing a sponsored skin or whatever. (And I'm talking Silver packs or higher, with permanents in them.)

But if they'd expect ME to PAY for the privilege of wearing it... yeah um no.
I am not so sure about many people would like to use these skins, at least I wouldn't
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 7