2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
As mutiplayer is now considered canon, chances are it won't happen.

However, I still want my Mountain Dew Wraith that spews green blobs of plasma.
What about a Doritos ghost that leaves a trail of cheesy powder?
I think Doritos would be better suited to the triangular frame of the Wasp. Instead of rockets, it would shoot Doritos bags that would explode in a puff of cheese dust.

EDIT: Quote from warzone: "Watch out, they have a Cool Ranch on the field! Get the big guns out!"
I could only see it happening if there was a Sony skin ;)
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Are you serious.......really......just stop
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:

CLG confirmed still going in 2552.
They have the boomco skins
So what's the point of the weapon skin to stand out and look cool I think this would be a good idea if done right. If the business or spartan company were to give them as like a promo gift so not every one would get it but could.
Interesting idea. I think it'd be more fun if they added more in universe companies, not real ones. Just imagine running into battle with Fronk on the side of your AR
What the heck is Fronk? I want Gears of War or ReCore skins. Other game tie ins would be better than funded skins.
Sounds pretty cool :D
The most sponsorship would likely come from new things that are coming out to advertise an existing franchise event.

Or even some thing that spreads awareness of some thing or tries to educate and help people
Regice554 wrote:
Well we have pizza and fries, why not mt dew and doritios skins?
Can't have pizza and fries without Mt. Dew, need something to wash it all down with.
buckEyeOD5 wrote:
I doubt they would do that.
you think 343 would miss a chance to exploit players and make money? i dunno if youve been around video games much lately but thats pretty much the direction everythings going
That is because the video game industry makes more money than the movie and music industry combined. It's actually the fastest growing sector in our economy. Gold rush right now in gaming.
But even when it would be a chance to 343 they must do a contract with the brand for it , and at least I wouldn't like to open a pack and just get an ugly skin with any brand logo
I would (maybe) pay money to have a Buffalo Bills magnum skin.
Minnesota Vikings would be nice.
They have the boomco skins
Because they have the contracts of brands That develop Halo products as Boomco or Megabloks , but there are other brands that wouldn't have any sense in the Halo universe
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:

They say MP is canon. I can't imagine any spartan requesting any other rifle than standard issue or specific camo.

"ill take that pizza rifle please"

"oh I'll take the optic gaming one"

i think that ship has sailed.
Fair enough, the pizza, fries, HCS and even the 343 official skins do not feel canon at all. Well, any skin now that I think of it. Pastels are not the norm for good camo.
Skins seem to be whatever.
Nah, I reckon add some more micro transaction req packs. That would go down well with the community.
It would be free, the corporations would sponsor them
DaddyTrax wrote:
I don't think it would be worth it for a company to spend money on ad space that players don't really look at all that often.
I could see Scuff or Twitch etc...
They already do it, just look at the Pro Team skins. Is that not advertising?
Yeah, that's what got me thinking about it.
It's not corporate sponsorship it's more the other way round cause they don't pay for it.

Its more like halo or the players are sponsoring the teams.
People were saying that the money the corporations pay could go toards tournaments etc..
Le Bigmakk wrote:
I can only dream of having a Budweiser skin.. or a Jack Daniels skin.
Me and you both
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7