2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7

This post has been hidden.

Unknown wrote:
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Please stop trying to turn Halo 5 into something with advertisements in it. I would just quit if I have to play halo with paid ads
Calm down, it's never going to happen at least I don't think so.

Unknown wrote:
Unknown wrote:
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Please stop trying to turn Halo 5 into something with advertisements in it. I would just quit if I have to play halo with paid ads
Calm down, it's never going to happen at least I think so.
Im not hyped im just saying that would suck severely
Indeed, I would never use sponsored weapon skins. The pizza/fries skins are bad enough already.
They already do it, just look at the Pro Team skins. Is that not advertising?
Yeah, that's what got me thinking about it.
It's not corporate sponsorship it's more the other way round cause they don't pay for it.

Its more like halo or the players are sponsoring the teams.
People were saying that the money the corporations pay could go toards tournaments etc..
That's not the kind of sponsorship I was thinking of I want to see it go to devs for addictions and up keep to the game.

Hasnt these tournaments been going for long enough it feels like there is always some esports happening. I can't take it seriously. I look at esports and feel the same kind of sentiment as a tournament to see who can bag groceries the quickest.

Unknown wrote:
It's not corporate sponsorship it's more the other way round cause they don't pay for it.

People were saying that the money the corporations pay could go toards tournaments etc..
That's not the kind of sponsorship I was thinking of I want to see it go to devs for addictions and up keep to the game.

Hasnt these tournaments been going for long enough it feels like there is always some esports happening. I can't take it seriously. I look at esports and feel the same kind of sentiment as a tournament to see who can bag groceries the quickest.
I don't pay any attention to Halo 5 tournaments. CSGO is probably the only game I think is truly competitive anymore
I'm talking esports in general i don't get why people watch it.

Do they drug test these people cause at the speed some of them talk it sounds like they are high on Molly or some thing else?

It's like real sports they are fun to play but not fun to watch.

Unknown wrote:

I don't pay any attention to Halo 5 tournaments. CSGO is probably the only game I think is truly competitive anymore

Do they drug test these people cause at the speed some of them talk it sounds like they are high on Molly or some thing else?

I used to feel this way about Esports. Well, truthfully I still do. But I guess I can understand why some would want to watch them.

I for one, watch the sports I do because for the most part I am amazed by what physically gifted humans can do. I'm assuming gamers watch esports because they marvel at the things other can do that they cannot.
Unknown wrote:
Unknown wrote:

People take adderall because it makes them play/focus much better than average. So you know
Shouldn't that be against the rules
id agree with this and also it would help support halo and there work to create new halos it would be beneficial to all the other companies too
I would KILL for a Dr Pepper Magnum, or some Dr Pepper themed Mark V.
And I would PAY MONEY for that too.
I think the difference is the pro team orgs are actually involved with Halo. The only way I could see companies on weapon skins is if they actually sponsored the HCS or something else related to Halo.
Unknown wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Calm down, it's never going to happen at least I think so.
Im not hyped im just saying that would suck severely
Indeed, I would never use sponsored weapon skins. The pizza/fries skins are bad enough already.
What if it stopped 343i from charging more for their future games by getting revenue from the companies? Pay $70 or $80 for halo 6 or have dew and Dorito skins and pay the normal price?
It would be interesting if that happened but who knows that could be good or bad
What I hate the most is that I will never be able to see 100% in Emblems and Weapon Skills again.
Skins from the armor producer could be interresting.
Napthali,Miasrah Armory.
See now this is a great idea. Hannibal Weapon Systems on the side of my AR? Sign me up.
the pepere wrote:
I think your proposition is irrelvant with the Halo univers.
What's the point for a spartan to have a Taco Bell assault rifle skin ?
Some of us don't like pizza and french fries ;) They already have team slins in the game.
This is a great idea! Maybe even come up with a way to make your own Spartan company skin.
If there was a way to do it offline, meaning not i the game it could work. I would go to 343's website and submit a skin design for my company and they just paste it on or something.
Skins for in game corporations who make weapons and spartan armours would be amazing. I would absolutely love it if they started advertising with big name franchise such as nike, adidas, Pepsi, etc. This could work in the form of in game cutscenes, weapons and armour skins, logos, etc. Now obviously this would be free, and of course say buying a pepsi can will get you a free code to unlock these req's and others more quickly. Now if this is implemented in halo 6, we would have proper advertisement in-between matches rather than that repetitive montages and 4 months old update advertisements. Not only this due to the avenue from advertisement the req prices can be cheaper both in game and real money purchases. So yea
The corporate dollars could be used to fund tournaments and prize pools.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7