OP RowdyGringo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
HYv47 wrote:
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
What company would want to invest in a video game that is not even at the top of the most played list.
Scuff, Twitch, Turtle Beach, Astros to name a few.
I think its a good idea! use the extra profit for the development team or for tournament payouts or whatever really! Them having more money is good for us.....
Good point ^^
Unknown wrote:
Unknown wrote:
What if Halo 5 had corporate sponsored advertised weapon skins. Basically like how companies advertise on NASCAR cars. A company wpuld pay 343 to have their logo on a weapon skin. We would be able to unlock the skins for free. You could get that Taco Bell or Mountain Dew weapon skin. If they had a Miller Lite weapon skin lol, I would be all about it.
Please stop trying to turn Halo 5 into something with advertisements in it. I would just quit if I have to play halo with paid ads
Calm down, it's never going to happen at least I think so.
Im not hyped im just saying that would suck severely
Indeed, I would never use sponsored weapon skins. The pizza/fries skins are bad enough already.
What if it stopped 343i from charging more for their future games by getting revenue from the companies? Pay $70 or $80 for halo 6 or have dew and Dorito skins and pay the normal price?
I've paid $130 CND for pre-ordering halo 5 so i'm not flattered by the price, games nowadays cost $80 or more so what more do I have to pay? If I buy halo 6 with Doritos skins then so be it.
Spoiler:
Show
honestly prefer more in universe than real life. On that topic, there are calls for mroe traditional skins like different camo styles. This would really be a welcome addition to give people a distinct choice between aesthetically pleasing/ tactically accurate/ plain old fun types to suit all kinds of players.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7