Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Palmer's face changes every game?

OP kilroyactual117

ok, is it just me, or does anyone else notice how much palmer's face has changed over the course of the games.

look at a picture of her from the halo 4 campaign, then one from spartan ops, and then halo 5, and notice how her facial structure, hair color, and whole host of other things completely change every time we see her in new media. It's just kind of strange how 343 can't keep their art style consistent with something so recognizable as a face.

Am am I the only one that's noticed this? What do you think about it?
She looks the same to me. She's only been in two games.
Br4k3d0wN wrote:
She looks the same to me. She's only been in two games.
Maybe it is just me. I don't know, I'm very particular about faces, and for some reason it just seems to me that they cahnged the model for her's pretty significantly.
I was actually more concerned with the change of a significantly more prominent figure's face.....
ShortySL wrote:
I was actually more concerned with the change of a significantly more prominent figure's face.....
?
ShortySL wrote:
I'm assuming you're referring to Cortana? I like the change in her. She and Jen Taylor (her voice actor) actually bear a resemblance now.
ShortySL wrote:
?
Have you completed the game? I don't want to spoil anything.
ShortySL wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
?
No I ahvent, but I think the guy above you just spoiled it for me :(
Palmer looks the same, halo 4 used in game engine for the cutscenes, spartan ops didn't that's why everyone looks better, halo 5 they changed a lot of faces.. halsey looks a bit different also
Halsey looks like a completely different person than in h4, too.
ShortySL wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
?
I'm deeply sorry to have spoiled anything for you...I didn't think I had any spoiler worthy comment in my post but I suppose that's relative to whomever is reading it. Again, I'm incredibly apologetic.
Blanksh0t wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
?
I'm deeply sorry to have spoiled anything for you...I didn't think I had any spoiler worthy comment in my post but I suppose that's relative to whomever is reading it. Again, I'm incredibly apologetic.
No, not you, the guy that posted above you.
Blanksh0t wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
I'm assuming you're referring to Cortana? I like the change in her. She and Jen Taylor (her voice actor) actually bear a resemblance now.
Is Cortana still, uh, gifted in the, uh, chest region? Because it was out of place in H4. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it, but it was still kind of out of place.
Blanksh0t wrote:
ShortySL wrote:
Is Cortana still, uh, gifted in the, uh, chest region? Because it was out of place in H4. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it, but it was still kind of out of place.
Yes and no? If that makes sense... They seem to be roughly the same size but underneath...clothes? I agree though. It was too much in H4. They might as well have given her digi-nips. It's certainly more modest in this game.
I can't say I really noticed except she looked gigantic compared to some of the other characters.
P0RKR0LL wrote:
I can't say I really noticed except she looked gigantic compared to some of the other characters.
Well, she is a spartan...
ok, is it just me, or does anyone else notice how much palmer's face has changed over the course of the games.

look at a picture of her from the halo 4 campaign, then one from spartan ops, and then halo 5, and notice how her facial structure, hair color, and whole host of other things completely change every time we see her in new media. It's just kind of strange how 343 can't keep their art style consistent with something so recognizable as a face.

have you played Gears of war before? Anya Stroud is shapeshifter.
ChivasUK wrote:

have you played Gears of war before? Anya Stroud is shapeshifter.
Only at friends places, so no, not long enough to notice a change.