Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Permanent Playlists

OP ElumiuM

It would be great to have H2 BR slayer and Shotty Snipers as permanent playlists. Quick play is an obvious hit. Infection is fun and so is super fiesta. But the game feels lackluster at times as far as diversity goes. Big team battle is a great add but the super fiesta variant I feel is a bit too much. Roaming king is great and core play is too but I just wish that like in swat these games modes and quick play had H2 BR’s H5 BR’s and DMR and H1 pistol starts I understand 343 wants me to use the H5 pistol more but the nostalgia of the H2 BR gameplay and other weapons with the H5 graphics is amazing to me as well as shotty snipers.
I agree. There should be more permanent social playlists besides super fiesta. A snipers playlist especially should be permanent in h5.
Quick play is permanent.
Playlist like shotty snipes, ranked snipes, core play and H2br slayer cannot maintain the population levels needed to be permanent.
If shotty snipes and H2BR slayer were permanent I can tell you now I'd become bored of them real quick. Then they will end up like every other playlist removed into rotation.
Quick play is permanent.
Playlist like shotty snipes, ranked snipes, core play and H2br slayer cannot maintain the population levels needed to be permanent.
I agree
ElumiuM wrote:
But the game feels lackluster at times as far as diversity goes.
I feel this way sometimes, but it's important to remember they don't just remove playlists for -Yoink- and giggles. They only remove playlists or make them rotational when their population drops past the point where players are more likely to time out before they find a match, or something like that. Unfortunately for various reasons Halo 5 doesn't have the population it used to, so 343 deemed it necessary to remove or consolidate so many playlists.
ElumiuM wrote:
Big team battle is a great add but the super fiesta variant I feel is a bit too much.
Too much in what way? Big Team Super Fiesta was way more popular than Halo 5's normal BTB, to the point that 343 was seriously considering making the latter rotational before they refreshed it. And I can understand why, since it was neglected so much in the beginning because of Warzone.
a Halo 2 br playlist would not live, IMO. I never play it lol. I would like a shotty sniper one, though.
I'd like a rumble pit playlist. Social FFA has never been around in halo 5, at least not while I've been playing.

But the population would not support so many permanent niche playlists.
I'd like a rumble pit playlist. Social FFA has never been around in halo 5, at least not while I've been playing.

But the population would not support so many permanent niche playlists.
You know it's going to turn sweaty real fast, so there's no point.