Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Personal best in terms of kills in BTB?

OP Balerion I

Just wondering what the most kills you guys have had in BTB?
My record is mid 50's in one game. My best streak in BTB is 38. So close to that unfrig. That dream was ended by a spartan charge and an AR burst. RIP
I once went 34 - 0 on Guillotine, hogging the sniper and OS. I could've went 36 - 0 if I didn't miss that Snipeltaneous.
😐 Gotta love the Spartan charge
I went 62 - 9. Couldn't get a large spree going though. Just a couple of running riots and a rampage.
I've played thousands of BTB games so I don't really know. My recent highest from a couple weeks ago was 64 kills playing solo. They somewhat recently loosened the skill restrictions in that playlist, so I was getting games with some pretty bad players, lol. I know there are some people who can get a hundred plus kills, but keep in mind that a lot of them play in full parties.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I've played thousands of BTB games so I don't really know. My recent highest from a couple weeks ago was 64 kills playing solo. They somewhat recently loosened the skill restrictions in that playlist, so I was getting games with some pretty bad players, lol. I know there are some people who can get a hundred plus kills, but keep in mind that a lot of them play in full parties.
Makes all the difference. My game was solo but the players were not the usual btb crowd
I can’t recount all of them a recent one was 70+ kills though sniper and BR combo
65 I think. Always play solo and i'm not that good so I was happy :)
79 kills just the other day! I choked on 80. My highest was 100 some? And my average is 30--60 if I solo
About 50 kills in one game.
I had 119 kills on the map Estuary before they took it out. I had 2 Unfrigs in the same match.
Went 43 and 2 once.