Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

PHARAOH IS DR HALSEY (PROOF!!!)

OP xmr happydeanx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ok so pharoh is Dr Halsey as seen in HunttheTruth. So at the end of the video there is a strange noise, if that noise is decoded in audacity it leads to the website www.stolengauntlet.com which redirects to a youtube channel thats only recently been made. The channel appears to be advertising the Ford F150 (the car that was a prize during Halo 4's marketing). Now this video is hacked by oni and redirects to the hunt the signal site. But look at the channel name. Shar Eldy.
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
Deleted
Nice dot connecting! I don't think anyone thought of that as the ford ad was found the other day before ep 6 came out, and so was the anagram, so no one connected it to hunt the truth.

you could be on to something!
Well after this, I might be more on the fence about it being Dr. Halsey. Either way we'll find out more next week for sure. Maybe she really does call in from the Covenant with Jul. Who knows...
Ok so pharoh is Dr Halsey as seen in HunttheTruth. So at the end of the video there is a strange noise, if that noise is decoded in audacity it leads to the website www.stolengauntlet.com which redirects to a youtube channel thats only recently been made. The channel appears to be advertising the Ford F150 (the car that was a prize during Halo 4's marketing). Now this video is hacked by oni and redirects to the hunt the signal site. But look at the channel name. Shar Eldy.
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
Why say proof when all you have is a theory?
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
Why say proof when all you have is a theory?
Evidence would have been a better word, but I think they may be onto something
Plus you know, Halsey lost an arm...and the site is called stolen gauntlet
oohh Intriguing ;)
Its not Halsey. I'd say its Serin Osman using an alias to twist the story and pin this on Halsey. Since the story is already out might aswell pin this on a "Mad Doctor".

Unless its a completely new identity. If it is a new identity I think I'm going to be a tad disappointed.
So much marketing and hype, lets hope the game lives up to it.
So i did a geeky thing. I found the ford advert and paused it when the oni hack happens. There is alot of binary in the foreground. When you type it to a binary/text converter it gives you a website huntthesignal.com. When you go to it the website changes to 93208466931351102797.com and there is a countdown timer. Something is going to happen in 47 hours. I don't know if this has been seen already. Check it out.
So i did a geeky thing. I found the ford advert and paused it when the oni hack happens. There is alot of binary in the foreground. When you type it to a binary/text converter it gives you a website huntthesignal.com. When you go to it the website changes to 93208466931351102797.com and there is a countdown timer. Something is going to happen in 47 hours. I don't know if this has been seen already. Check it out.
Where is the apparent timer for 47 hours? There is only code attempting to reboot... and a picture of a circuit board with a 44 - in the corner.
Have a look at the hunt the signal thread, people have been working on this for a week or so.

to see the timer you need to look at it in a mobile browser
Just telling you what i did mate. Honestly.
And if you're interested in anything more, you can have a look at the thread where the community has worked out a bit more about it.
really interesting if dr Halsey is gonna be in the next episode then we are gonna get heaps of information and the hunt the signal too what is it.
Syxnrgy wrote:
Where is the apparent timer for 47 hours? There is only code attempting to reboot... and a picture of a circuit board with a 44 - in the corner.
Access in mobile. Only platform where it works for some reason.
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
Oh my god! What a find!

This is so much better then my 'Ferro' theory.

You, My Happydean, are a genius. Stay classy
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
What if Pharaoh, is Deji or Kalimya, Halsey's AI? This way Halsey could transmit communications and information through them to Benjamin, in which, "they could meet face to face"...
Syxnrgy wrote:
Shar Eldy hmmm
SHAR ELDY= DR HALSEY
What if Pharaoh, is Deji or Kalimya, Halsey's AI? This way Halsey could transmit communications and information through them to Benjamin, in which, "they could meet face to face"...
Maybe Deja, but Kalmiya was definitely terminated by Halsey in First Strike.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2