OP xXGhostXbo2Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
That's a waste causing a death for you and the loss of a strong req. Just hand it back don't waste it. Plus you loss a ghost.
You clearly showed the other player that you were the more mature and respectable individual with this approach to the conflict.
That's a waste causing a death for you and the loss of a strong req. Just hand it back don't waste it. Plus you loss a ghost.
It was a waste when the guy with the sword opened a daily win and got prophets bane.
lololol great thinking OP, that must have increased his salt 10x
I bet the guy had a melt down watching that ghost drive away
Why was he trying to kill you?
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Bruce6571 wrote:
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Prophets bane isn't that great. Spawn a vorpal talon and use camo which is way better than prophets bane
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
Wow youre nice OP I wouldve grabbed it and ran off to the enemy base.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
I would have given it back if he hadn't tried to kill me and been screaming at me by that point i decided he no longer deserved it
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
I would have given it back if he hadn't tried to kill me and been screaming at me by that point i decided he no longer deserved it
Dude really, It's wrong on his part to scream at you but, it's also wrong on yours to throw it into the deadzone. so both of you are at fault
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
Nope. He died and dropped it. It's free game when a player dies.
Of course he would try to teamkill you cause you stole his mythic weapon, I'd be ticked too if someone stole mine without giving it back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18