Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Picked p a guys prophets bane

OP xXGhostXbo2Xx

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. ...
  8. 18
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
wow you sure showed him.
I think a smarter person would've actually -used- that req or given it back.
Its kinda hard to use it when the person keeps trying to splatter you with a ghost
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
I wish you got some kind of medal or credit for any kills a teammate gets with your req haha. I'd be cheering them on!
Prophets Bane is love, Prophets Bane is life, Prophets Bane is power.
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
Dont steal mythic req's -Yoink-, and don't be suprised when he wants it back
Wish you would have recorded the game. Would have loved to see the whole scenario
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
You clearly showed the other player that you were the more mature and respectable individual with this approach to the conflict.
I don't know how you got to that conclusion, that is very immature the way I see it because its the " if I cant have it then no one can" act. I would give it back if I was in that situation, preventing him going to extreme lengths to try and get it back, but as some one said its fair game when someone drops it
I think a smarter person would've actually -used- that req or given it back.
Its kinda hard to use it when the person keeps trying to splatter you with a ghost
good point but giving it back is easyer than trying to escape him duhh
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
Savage
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
I agree.. Stuff happens. It would be one thing if you killed him and then took the Prophets bane then shame on you. I personally would have left it there because i know they would have respawned and tried to recover it.
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
I agree with this completely. Yeah it's no fun to Req something and get immediately merc'd, but I would rather a teammate go on using it than have an enemy pick it up.
OB5523ON wrote:
I think a smarter person would've actually -used- that req or given it back.
Its kinda hard to use it when the person keeps trying to splatter you with a ghost
good point but giving it back is easyer than trying to escape him duhh
I shouldn't have had to escape from him period he was being childish and trying to teamkill over a req item
Well, I definitely know I won't be inviting you to my games anytime soon.
Don't die and lose your stuff big baby
Madinogi wrote:
*Looking at comments*... First world problems here. (Sarcasm)

Anyways, I feel like I should say something. First off let me note that this is a silly thing to fight about.

OP could have been "nice" and given back the weapon but he never did anything wrong. The player lost his weapon fair and square which makes it his fault he lost it. When you die you take the consequences, and he knew this taking out the REQ (This is coming from a Dark Souls player btw). It was OP's weapon once he took it to do as he pleases, even if its jumping off a cliff for laughs or to stop harassing.

In the end, its a video game. Why not you guys argue about something legit.

P.S. I have lost weapons to people like this before... Deal with it.
OMG iw ould so like this million times over just for that Deal with it link. whats even funnier and add more flavor to it is the head is the helmet from Dark Souls. im not a fan of the series but even i know that helmet and what it means with that link. omg im laughing so hard now. Thank you. that really cheered me up after seeing so many Posts from the "Your immature" your Greedy" "you Stole it" Posters.
Haha, glad you liked it. If you type "Git Gud" into google its like the top image.

Dark Souls 3 is amazing, even better than Dark Souls 1 in my personal opinion.
I had a Prophets Bane once when this jerk pushed me near a place where the sniper guy got me,he then teabagged me! What a jerk.
Dude what an a hole. Whats his gamer tag I'll give him a piece of mind.
Seriously that is not cool. If that happened to me i would've gone full out on him.
Sorry forgot his namertag it was a few months ago:( But now i have 57 Prophet Bane so im not really pissed about it.
Fourseer wrote:
Of course he would try to teamkill you cause you stole his mythic weapon, I'd be ticked too if someone stole mine without giving it back.
Lol if someone dies and drops a weapon it's not stealing.
All these people saying to give it back lol. The kid died with it, that's his fault. Not his req weapon anymore.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Anytime your argument includes "He/She started it", you may want to reconsider your approach. It can be both a fair move, or a -Yoink- move to take someone's high-level req after they die with it, but if they have a mic and are asking for it back, you ought to respect that. On the other hand, trying to teamkill you over it is a childish move, as was your response to toss it away like that. Net loss for the Halo community.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Anytime your argument includes "He/She started it", you may want to reconsider your approach. It can be both a fair move, or a -Yoink- move to take someone's high-level req after they die with it, but if they have a mic and are asking for it back, you ought to respect that. On the other hand, trying to teamkill you over it is a childish move, as was your response to toss it away like that. Net loss for the Halo community.
where im from if they start it you finish it. i think i finished it in a definitive way
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. ...
  8. 18