OP xXGhostXbo2Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18
Had someone continuously try to splatter me the whole game in firefight over the weekend for an Answer and then for a High Five (irony). Now that is stealing. Scavenging isn't. If I kill someone on the other team do I sit and wait for them to come pick up their mythic req?

The way I see it, better in your teammates' hands than with the enemy. Yea it is fine to be salty but you gotta keep fighting.
f it was his you should've given it to him. You can understand why he really wanted it back especially because its a prophets bane. Why didn't you just give it back? Out of principle? You aren't going to teach him/her anything. I know if I lose a whiplash or another powerful req I am very anxious to get it back.
I'm too afraid to use my prophets bane, the thought of someone killing me and then wielding it for themselves puts me off from spawning it in.
f it was his you should've given it to him. You can understand why he really wanted it back especially because its a prophets bane. Why didn't you just give it back? Out of principle? You aren't going to teach him/her anything. I know if I lose a whiplash or another powerful req I am very anxious to get it back.
Yes i understand why he wanted it back but he had no right to be rude to me and then try to splatter me
NeallyBoy wrote:
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
Dont steal mythic req's -Yoink-, and don't be suprised when he wants it back
its not stealing if the guy dies with it but if he wants it back then give it back to him otherwise what you said in a nutshell.
Yes i understand why he wanted it back but he had no right to be rude to me and then try to splatter me
Being rude to you give me an example please. He was probably just flustered and anxious to get it back. As soon as you keep it, it does give him the right to splatter you to get HIS weapon back.
Being rude to you give me an example please. He was probably just flustered and anxious to get it back. As soon as you keep it, it does give him the right to splatter you to get HIS weapon back.
He was screaming at me for a bit so i decided not to give it back. you don't award a toddler throwing a tantrum with what they want
He was screaming at me for a bit so i decided not to give it back. you don't award a toddler throwing a tantrum with what they want
but what if that toddlers belonging was an expensive toy. I agree with you to an extent but there's a line. If a toddler owns a $150 toy and because he screams at you for it you don't give it back it makes you a huge -Yoink-. Don't ask how the toddler got the toy but its just am analogy.
I personally would have used the Prophet's Bane. Honestly if he was trying to splatter you, you should have just gone in a base or somewhere the ghost wouldn't fit to escape him. Then you wreak havoc on the enemy team with that thing. He got so salty lol. Ignore the people that keep saying "It was his REQ" or 'You should've given it back to him", if you lose a mythic that I will probably never get (which is your fault), I'm going to use it. If it's a sniper rifle or other level 4-5 REQ, you can have it, but once we get to Mythics and Legendaries, You won't get this thing back.
So...wait. He was screaming at you for a little bit? And you ignored him? That is being a -Yoink- just to be one. You really need to provide more context on your post so people get a better idea of what happened.
I think a smarter person would've actually -used- that req or given it back.
now if he died and you picked it up sure whatever but if you saw him team killed him just for the sword (witch has happened to me but with the new grav hammer) I would be pretty salty as well. But still I would have just picked it up and got kills and just muted the idiot yelling threw the mic because he lost Prophets Bane.
Hahaha oh what i would've given to see that.
Wow, I'm surprised this is still going and the amount of people that actually think picking up a weapon that's just lying on the floor is stealing it. To the people that think it is stealing, what's worse, person 1 that picks up a weapon or person 2 that tries to team kill person 1 to get the weapon that he died with back?
I like the part of this thread, where you made a -Yoink- move in a video game, and then took the time to try and justify it on the forums to a bunch of random people. Good job OP, good job.
Fourseer wrote:
Raven XCVl wrote:
Teamkilling is not cool, by any means. It shows your maturity and your sportsmanship, but i think OP did a smart thing. When i come up on a teamkiller i boot the guy and report him, sometimes i give a warning,. Advice peopoe, dont teamkill
The only way you can teamkill in Wzone is by splattering.
Like i said dont teamkill, it shows a lack of respect for teammates and shows the maturity of a 5 year old
I can understand why the guy would be mad, BUT id rather a teammate get it than someone from the other team. Gotta remember this is a game, getting salty is not going to get you anywhere
Tozeas wrote:
I like the part of this thread, where you made a -Yoink- move in a video game, and then took the time to try and justify it on the forums to a bunch of random people. Good job OP, good job.
-Yoink- move? You want your precious swords? Don't die. It's that simple.
How the hell is this even a thread still? For two days now people have been arguing over this ridiculously stupid instance.
Here's how it is:
  • You took a Prophet's Bane off the ground from a fallen teammate. We all can agree, better you than an enemy player.
  • That same teammate then thought you were stealing and keeping his Mythic REQ, and got understandably angry. He handled it extremely poorly and lashed out.
  • You then decided to match his immaturity in some kind of punishment by refusing to return what you knew did not belong to you. Here is when you should have taken the high road, given the REQ back, teabagged the floor to show there was no harsh feelings, he'd probably have reciprocated. Instead you went and killed yourself so NO ONE could have the REQ.
  • Then you thought you needed to go and try and bash them, to make them the bad guy on the forums? Why? To justify your actions to yourself?
It's not hard guys, just be decent to one another.

PS: Not saying this kind of thing didn't happen before, but a thread sure wouldn't happen back when Halo was rated M.
Warzone is a team game. If I die, I would rather have my teammate pickup my weapon than an enemy. That is what the game should be about.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18