OP xXGhostXbo2Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
You picked up a guys prohet's bane and then bought a ghost, just to go die somewhere else? Sounds like a waste.
Skippy575 wrote:
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
Nope. He died and dropped it. It's free game when a player dies.
welp looks like sportsman ship and etiquette went out the window.
So I'm assuming the enemy killed him and not you. It sucks for him, but that's how it goes. If a teammate grabs my REQs after I take a bullet to the face, I just hope they do a better job wielding it than I did. Better than losing it to an enemy player.
That I can agree with.
Was this dude a little kid? Granted I'd be peeved a bit too. However, i'd watch ride off in the distance call you a -Yoink- and chuckle then proceed on my marry way. The whole point of the game is to have fun and I find these kind of random shenanigans funny especially since you went out of your way (lost bane and ghost) just to be a turd. If it happens all the time yeah it sucks, but on occasion it's a good knee slapper. For example, I had a higher tier sniper rifle i never get and got spartan charged off the edge of a map.I LOLED and said you -Yoink- and moved on. Amazes me how soft skinned people can be over a game.
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
No he is not. Once a guy/girl dies and their weapon is dropped, it is fair game. Don't want to lose it? be more careful about when you use it. I have 5 CE pistols. But I will only use them on one specific map that I feel like they will be of most use as just one example. I have 100+ tanks because I don't want them blown up as soon as they spawn. IF you wait for the guy to come back to get his weapon-1. Somebody else may pick it up 2. Your enemy may pick it up 3. It will disappear before guy gets it.. I know the risks when I spawn with one. You can almost bet you will waste a REQ here and there. It happens. I want the option to boot people after being spartan charged more than twice by a teammate in Warzone.
That's pretty petty on behalf of both players. If someone lost their req item id be a little more than hopefull they...died and follow to pick it up but at the same time I wouldn't waste time trying to retrieve items especially legendary reqs from players as they too are pretty selfish like the op demonstrates. There's a reason the other guys pissed, there's also I guess cause of being a sillyhead too. As long as you don't give it to the enemy team cause then your just a dummy.

Let me ask you this and it should really end this whole debate, how many times have you stolen an assination kill away from your teammate? Go ahead and deny it....I do it every time cause I got burned performing Emil's regard. Tough.
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
No he is not. Once a guy/girl dies and their weapon is dropped, it is fair game. Don't want to lose it? be more careful about when you use it. I have 5 CE pistols. But I will only use them on one specific map that I feel like they will be of most use as just one example. I have 100+ tanks because I don't want them blown up as soon as they spawn. IF you wait for the guy to come back to get his weapon-1. Somebody else may pick it up 2. Your enemy may pick it up 3. It will disappear before guy gets it.. I know the risks when I spawn with one. You can almost bet you will waste a REQ here and there. It happens. I want the option to boot people after being spartan charged more than twice by a teammate in Warzone.
Depends on the situation. He didn't say if it was Warzone or Warzone firefight. Firefight then there's no reason you shouldn't get it back. If it's regular warzone or warzone assault, pick that bad boy up and use it to the best of your ability. If the kid died and said "Hey grab that and hold it for me" and you grabbed it just so he wouldn't get it, then you're a -Yoink-.
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Depends on the situation. He didn't say if it was Warzone or Warzone firefight. Firefight then there's no reason you shouldn't get it back. If it's regular warzone or warzone assault, pick that bad boy up and use it to the best of your ability. If the kid died and said "Hey grab that and hold it for me" and you grabbed it just so he wouldn't get it, then you're a -Yoink-.
It was just Warzone on darkstar,
All the people saying i did the wrong thing by putting t off map that was because he was trying to teamkill me with his ghost either way i was going to die he was being a bad person throwing a fit over a sword so if i was going to die anyway why should he get it back
Lol I love all the "once a player dies the weapon is fair game" responses. Obviously the decent and sportsman like thing to do is give it back given the extraordinary rarity of these reqs. I don't mind giving weapons back and it's very nice when others do. But once the spawn killing and farming starts the same people whine about the lack of sportsmanship in this game... If you really want sportsmanship then it should be encouraged in all aspects of the game, not just when you want it and don't just ignore it when it's convenient.
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
I would have given it back if he hadn't tried to kill me and been screaming at me by that point i decided he no longer deserved it
Dude really, It's wrong on his part to scream at you but, it's also wrong on yours to throw it into the deadzone. so both of you are at fault
Not to mention a perfectly good waste of an Mythic REQ.
I picked up a nornfang once, and the dude that died came back up to me and if i remember correctly he melee'd me, so i dropped it, crouched in place a few times, then he crouched in place a few times to thank me lol... it was all very cordial
I'd give it back if he wasn't bloodthirsty. If it was my mythic req, I'd ask for it back, and if the person gives it to me, I'll spawn them an Answer/Blaze of Glory/Echidna or another good req as thanks. Or I'd get a Gauss Hog and let them be gunner, that way it benefits both of us.
I picked up a nornfang once, and the dude that died came back up to me and if i remember correctly he melee'd me, so i dropped it, crouched in place a few times, then he crouched in place a few times to thank me lol... it was all very cordial
Lol, this seems to be the universal way of returning reqs on halo
Lol, this seems to be the universal way of returning reqs on halo
lol exactly!!
OP was in the right. he was going to give it back and then the kid got mad and pissed so he said "-Yoink- it you wanna throw a tantrum you dont deserve it back" you guys may say its common decency to give it back but when the Req caller throws a Tantrum at the guy who currently holds it ALL COMMON DECENCY is thrown out the window and the Req holder is free to do with it as he pleases. im sorry but this is the cold hard truth. if you want something back be polite and mature about it. ask for it back they will be more inclined to give it back. but if you get mad at them you can 100% expect not to get it back so you shouldn't complain.
Yeah it sucks when you call in a req and die instantly but know that someone probably got enough of a good use out of it to help the team.
Lol I love all the "once a player dies the weapon is fair game" responses. Obviously the decent and sportsman like thing to do is give it back given the extraordinary rarity of these reqs. I don't mind giving weapons back and it's very nice when others do. But once the spawn killing and farming starts the same people whine about the lack of sportsmanship in this game... If you really want sportsmanship then it should be encouraged in all aspects of the game, not just when you want it and don't just ignore it when it's convenient.
Or they should be more careful with their reqs. Same goes for older halo games. If a teammate dies and drops rockets you pick them up and use them. That's how it's always been.
I picked up some ones Chain gun, not knowing whom it belonged to. He had a fit, so while I was trying to give it back, he spartan charged me into the other team and I was killed. Then he was killed, and the other team grabbed it. Now if I find some thing on the ground, I second guess whether I should pick it up.
Earn your REQ's! What you did yourself was completely childish and pointless. If it ain't yours leave it be.
So... You stole an ally's mythic weapon and refused to give it back to him? Especially after he showed that he wanted it back, with you knowing how rare and valuable it is?

Honestly, you should have been the mature one in this situation and give it back to him.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18