Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Picked p a guys prophets bane

OP xXGhostXbo2Xx

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
I always give back reqs to my team mates i dont mess with peoples grind or hard earned cash! I do not agree with your approach toward a team effort i only steal enemy reqs dont hurt the roll of your team!
Madinogi wrote:
OP was in the right. he was going to give it back and then the kid got mad and pissed so he said "-Yoink- it you wanna throw a tantrum you dont deserve it back" you guys may say its common decency to give it back but when the Req caller throws a Tantrum at the guy who currently holds it ALL COMMON DECENCY is thrown out the window and the Req holder is free to do with it as he pleases. im sorry but this is the cold hard truth. if you want something back be polite and mature about it. ask for it back they will be more inclined to give it back. but if you get mad at them you can 100% expect not to get it back so you shouldn't complain.
Ive asked for reqs back and not got them i think your prob just like the op and feel justified ruining the warzone experience of teammates
Common, uncommon, rare reqs are free game but ultras, legendries and mythics if some one comes back for it don't be a -Yoink- just drop it and move on it wasn't yours in the first place so its not like you lost anything. The way you handled it makes you sound like a 11 year old girl.
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
Well he died so he got rekt
I would have just given it back. You can use a prophet's bane when you have earned it.
Madinogi wrote:
OP was in the right. he was going to give it back and then the kid got mad and pissed so he said "-Yoink- it you wanna throw a tantrum you dont deserve it back" you guys may say its common decency to give it back but when the Req caller throws a Tantrum at the guy who currently holds it ALL COMMON DECENCY is thrown out the window and the Req holder is free to do with it as he pleases. im sorry but this is the cold hard truth. if you want something back be polite and mature about it. ask for it back they will be more inclined to give it back. but if you get mad at them you can 100% expect not to get it back so you shouldn't complain.
Ive asked for reqs back and not got them i think your prob just like the op and feel justified ruining the warzone experience of teammates
look at my bolded statement i made in the quote. "More inclined" means its more likely they will give it back. doesnt mean they always will. so please do not go around and say im ruining peoples experience. because im not. i give things back but the moment you insult,yell,or just get all hostile towards me is the moment you lose it because really you showed me that you didn't deserve it back if you wanna be a jerk at that point im happy to take it and use it myself. im not ruining anyones experience other then someone who is being a -Yoink--bag over a req.
Skippy575 wrote:
Lol I love all the "once a player dies the weapon is fair game" responses. Obviously the decent and sportsman like thing to do is give it back given the extraordinary rarity of these reqs. I don't mind giving weapons back and it's very nice when others do. But once the spawn killing and farming starts the same people whine about the lack of sportsmanship in this game... If you really want sportsmanship then it should be encouraged in all aspects of the game, not just when you want it and don't just ignore it when it's convenient.
Or they should be more careful with their reqs. Same goes for older halo games. If a teammate dies and drops rockets you pick them up and use them. That's how it's always been.
There has never been a warzone like playlist before where people actually spawn their own own weapons that they earned through their req points acquired by time investment in playing. So the whole "that's how it has always been" doesn't really work. If you want to have the outlook of "it's your fault, you shouldn't have sucked" then that's fine. I don't necessarily have a problem with people who take their teammates reqs, I just appreciate those that give em back. But if you're the type of person with that outlook then just don't complain when my friends and I farm you for kills because then my response is "it's your fault, you shouldn't have sucked".
I picked up a nornfang once, and the dude that died came back up to me and if i remember correctly he melee'd me, so i dropped it, crouched in place a few times, then he crouched in place a few times to thank me lol... it was all very cordial
Lol, this seems to be the universal way of returning reqs on halo
lol exactly!!
lol one time I used a scorpion, I got sniped before I even got in it. I saw someone driving it and he came over to me, jumped out and started crouching in place lol that's good sportsmanship
Madinogi wrote:
Madinogi wrote:
OP was in the right. he was going to give it back and then the kid got mad and pissed so he said "-Yoink- it you wanna throw a tantrum you dont deserve it back" you guys may say its common decency to give it back but when the Req caller throws a Tantrum at the guy who currently holds it ALL COMMON DECENCY is thrown out the window and the Req holder is free to do with it as he pleases. im sorry but this is the cold hard truth. if you want something back be polite and mature about it. ask for it back they will be more inclined to give it back. but if you get mad at them you can 100% expect not to get it back so you shouldn't complain.
Ive asked for reqs back and not got them i think your prob just like the op and feel justified ruining the warzone experience of teammates
look at my bolded statement i made in the quote. "More inclined" means its more likely they will give it back. doesnt mean they always will. so please do not go around and say im ruining peoples experience. because im not. i give things back but the moment you insult,yell,or just get all hostile towards me is the moment you lose it because really you showed me that you didn't deserve it back if you wanna be a jerk at that point im happy to take it and use it myself. im not ruining anyones experience other then someone who is being a -Yoink--bag over a req.
I get your point and hopefully you do give it back cause i do all the time ! im never "More inclined" to give back a legendary req it will always be returned on my behalf ;)
If I'm playing with a team someone will usually say that a particular weapon is on their X. Sometimes they ask if someone can pick it up and hold it for them. Its not a lot to ask.

If I'm playing with randoms I'll usually only hold and give back legendary items. Anything else is fair game.
I used to be like that until one WZ a long time ago some cool dude actually BROUGHT me back a req weapon after I died. To this day if I realize a req was clearly a team mates I give it back because of that.

You don't have to, there are no rules about it, but it's the classy thing to do imo.
I picked up a nornfang once, and the dude that died came back up to me and if i remember correctly he melee'd me, so i dropped it, crouched in place a few times, then he crouched in place a few times to thank me lol... it was all very cordial
Lol, this seems to be the universal way of returning reqs on halo
lol exactly!!
I thought you only T-bagged dead enemies. Now you can T-bag mythic weapons? Awesome /s
343 should change it so if you don't get a kill with a req you keep it until you get a kill
I give pick up peoples weapons when they die,find them,then give it back. I know how frustrating it is to lose such a rare weapon. But if they start shooting at me i keep it lmao
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
Thats a jerk move but i probably wouldve done the same. Depending on whether we were winning or losing.
sniper945 wrote:
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
That's a waste causing a death for you and the loss of a strong req. Just hand it back don't waste it. Plus you loss a ghost.
It was a waste when the guy with the sword opened a daily win and got prophets bane.
lol I would've played hide n seek tbh lol not get rid of it. I mean I would've given it back cuz its so bad -Yoink-💪🏻
For all you know, he bought the $99 Gold Pack Bundle to get that. You monster. lol
I got mine stolen, the only one i had, stolen by a idiot team mate during warzone turbo. I didnt even got to use it... i kinda understand the frustration
I love the SALTYness
lesson learned, give it back next time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18