2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
There are a lot of -Yoink- in this game. Earlier I hopped out of my gungoose for a second to turn on advanced sensors, and a team mate drove off in it.
Yea, I hate team killers, it does suck when you die with a good req and see someone else pick it up but its not like they killed you for it (that's a different matter), if a legendary weapon is just on the floor, pick it up and use it, its fair game, its on the floor, the person did not steal it, they simply picked up a weapon and if they did not, someone else would or it would just disappear. It is idiotic to leave a decent weapon that you can take advantage of to help you team for the possibility that the original player will come and pick it back up in time.

As for the you should give it back... why? they died with it, they lost it, I would rather a team mate use it than the opposing team when I die with a high level weapon (and yes, this has happened to me multiple times dying with my legendary weapons and then team mates using them). Don't get me wrong, its annoying as, but I lost it, its my fault that I died with it, I gave up my right to that weapon when I died with it
If you die oh well. I would not have cared if you picked mine up it is my fault I lost it to begin with.
Skippy575 wrote:
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
I don't think you understand this, he either spent hours to get that req or he spent about 10 bucks, both of which are a good reason Why you should've given it back.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Yeah nice, said like a true five-year-old, but in all honesty its a prophets bane. You could've used it for like two kills and then given it back, but you just ticked him off. Also I got into those shoes once, it really is salty. I guess you won't get it until its done to you. I would use it if it was regular wz but if it was ff, just give it back
Nope. He died and dropped it. It's free game when a player dies.
welp looks like sportsman ship and etiquette went out the window.
It went off the cliff actually.
If the guy lost his prophets bane and it his fault for not being careful to keep the precious weapon in his hands alive.
Yea, I hate team killers, it does suck when you die with a good req and see someone else pick it up but its not like they killed you for it (that's a different matter), if a legendary weapon is just on the floor, pick it up and use it, its fair game, its on the floor, the person did not steal it, they simply picked up a weapon and if they did not, someone else would or it would just disappear. It is idiotic to leave a decent weapon that you can take advantage of to help you team for the possibility that the original player will come and pick it back up in time.

As for the you should give it back... why? they died with it, they lost it, I would rather a team mate use it than the opposing team when I die with a high level weapon (and yes, this has happened to me multiple times dying with my legendary weapons and then team mates using them). Don't get me wrong, its annoying as, but I lost it, its my fault that I died with it, I gave up my right to that weapon when I died with it
I totally agree with you.
Yess so true dood
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
You did what you had to do
If the guy lost his prophets bane and it his fault for not being careful to keep the precious weapon in his hands alive.
Yea I agree with that..that's why I never use my good reqs unless I'm going against noobs
Jesus OP, your actions were so childish and immature that I had to sign in for the first time in months to tell you how dumb and wasteful your actions are. Why would you even pick up a prophet's bane anyways?
Usually for me if a teammate dies and they lose their good req..they ask me to pick it up and use it
Ya I don't get that, I mean even when I'm not playing with my team if I get killed immediately call out what power weapon I had and where I fell. I would rather someone on my side pic it up and use than the other team or worse watch go to waste if it layed on the ground long enough it would just dissaper.
Right?? Like it's your fault you weren't careful with it..now you lost it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
so much maturity on Xbox, it's like this game is rated T.. oh
To be honest when I'm not feeling too nice I like to vulture my teammates xP
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
You can't tk in warzone he was probably just trying to get your attention to give it back
Fourseer wrote:
Of course he would try to teamkill you cause you stole his mythic weapon, I'd be ticked too if someone stole mine without giving it back.
I wasn't aware there was the ability to steal an allies weapon...
for me its like you lose you snooze even with vehicles
There are a lot of -Yoink- in this game. Earlier I hopped out of my gungoose for a second to turn on advanced sensors, and a team mate drove off in it.
Hahaha I wish it would have been me. Just for you taking your gungoose to a terminal to turn on your armor mod.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18