8. ...
  9. 18
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
I would have given it back if he hadn't tried to kill me and been screaming at me by that point i decided he no longer deserved it
He probably started screaming because you were driving away with it in a Ghost.

If this guy wasn't screaming at you to start, and was simply asking for it back, you should've given it to him. It isn't right to scream, but the least you could've done was actually use the damn weapon instead of taking yourself below his level.

Both of you are at fault here. You more so than him in all honesty.
Prophets bane isn't that great. Spawn a vorpal talon and use camo which is way better than prophets bane
Wrong. Prophet's bane is the best tool for assassination farming. Infinite camo stalking as long as you only assassinate
Wtf are you guys arguing about
Why can't we just own the reqs that way it won't happen.
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I would have teased him for a bit and then given it back.
I once team killed on purpose, it was the wrong guy.... I felt bad afterwards... I should have sent an apology, i thought it was the punk who kept shooting me for no reasoning and taking all the decent weapons even though he was having a bad game of breakout.
I would probably be mad too, but more mad at myself for letting myself get killed before I was done using such a great weapon.
There are a lot of -Yoink- in this game. Earlier I hopped out of my gungoose for a second to turn on advanced sensors, and a team mate drove off in it.
Why would you hop out? Also atleast your not like tge guys who leaves a wraith in the open. Ive seen this happen like 3 times and im sorry but if your dumb enough to leave a wraith in the open, im taking it.
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
PHAHHSHSHAHAHAHA Thats cruel man!
There are a lot of -Yoink- in this game. Earlier I hopped out of my gungoose for a second to turn on advanced sensors, and a team mate drove off in it.
Why would you hop out? Also atleast your not like tge guys who leaves a wraith in the open. Ive seen this happen like 3 times and im sorry but if your dumb enough to leave a wraith in the open, im taking it.
Thats why if I want to get advanced sensor, I go to home base, get out of my vehicle, get sensors then get back in.
Well a game is a game if he wants to do that then fine just let him get over it.
We have to build bonds between the community on one way to do that is by doing things like giving someone there REQ back. I do it all the time and people do it for me. We're all part of this community together so its time we all start respecting eachother!
KingOfD0p3 wrote:
Usually for me if a teammate dies and they lose their good req..they ask me to pick it up and use it
I would ask people to take it in order to make sure the enemy Doesnt get it. Unless it is blood of suban. I love this gun and will not allow other people to take this wonderful thing away from me.
He kept trying to teamkill me i don't know why people have to be such babies
You show your maturity level when that's your statement. The statement you should be saying is, "I don't know why I am so greedy even in a video game". Was it yours? No. Is it a rare req? Yes. So be an adult and do the right thing. I bet you act like this outside of video games with people's stuff also. Grow up.
There's only one rule I know in Warzone.

If you find that weapon. It's yours to keep.
And that folks is why I sell my rare REQ cards, with my luck I die before I can even use them so the points are better spent trying to get armor perms. :P
xi Stasis wrote:
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
lololol great thinking OP, that must have increased his salt 10x
Even the dead sea got jealous
Guys. He didn't steal the sword. He found on the ground. It was no longer the original owner's sword at that point.
Usually I hope my teammates take up my stuff when I die in Warzone instead of the enemy, only time I did care was my Gauss Hog which they stole from me, never been so happy for an enemy Hannibal Scorpion before.
Yet another wasted req......
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 18