3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 18
Fourseer wrote:
Of course he would try to teamkill you cause you stole his mythic weapon, I'd be ticked too if someone stole mine without giving it back.
Didn't steal it, the person just sucked and died with it so he took it
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
I would have given it back if he hadn't tried to kill me and been screaming at me by that point i decided he no longer deserved it
dude that's so stupid,he wouldn't be screaming at you in the first place if you had just given it back to him straight away
Fourseer wrote:
Of course he would try to teamkill you cause you stole his mythic weapon, I'd be ticked too if someone stole mine without giving it back.
Yeah so in other words he still stole it.
Don Munio wrote:
We have to build bonds between the community on one way to do that is by doing things like giving someone there REQ back. I do it all the time and people do it for me. We're all part of this community together so its time we all start respecting eachother!
Exactly if I see a teammate drop an important weapon I'll pick it up and wait for them to return or go find them myself and return it.
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
No he is not. Once a guy/girl dies and their weapon is dropped, it is fair game. Don't want to lose it? be more careful about when you use it. I have 5 CE pistols. But I will only use them on one specific map that I feel like they will be of most use as just one example. I have 100+ tanks because I don't want them blown up as soon as they spawn. IF you wait for the guy to come back to get his weapon-1. Somebody else may pick it up 2. Your enemy may pick it up 3. It will disappear before guy gets it.. I know the risks when I spawn with one. You can almost bet you will waste a REQ here and there. It happens. I want the option to boot people after being spartan charged more than twice by a teammate in Warzone.
Depends on the situation. He didn't say if it was Warzone or Warzone firefight. Firefight then there's no reason you shouldn't get it back. If it's regular warzone or warzone assault, pick that bad boy up and use it to the best of your ability. If the kid died and said "Hey grab that and hold it for me" and you grabbed it just so he wouldn't get it, then you're a -Yoink-.
It was just Warzone on darkstar,
All the people saying i did the wrong thing by putting t off map that was because he was trying to teamkill me with his ghost either way i was going to die he was being a bad person throwing a fit over a sword so if i was going to die anyway why should he get it back
essentially you would also be a "bad person" by not giving his pb back to him as soon as you knew it was his
Prophets bane isn't that great. Spawn a vorpal talon and use camo which is way better than prophets bane
Wrong. Prophet's bane is the best tool for assassination farming. Infinite camo stalking as long as you only assassinate
also if you just had the pb you could just use that instead of using a vorpal talon AND a camo
That's why for me I use all the power and leave it around the 10% and laugh running away in the game XD
Teamkilling is not cool, by any means. It shows your maturity and your sportsmanship, but i think OP did a smart thing. When i come up on a teamkiller i boot the guy and report him, sometimes i give a warning,. Advice peopoe, dont teamkill
Raven XCVl wrote:
Teamkilling is not cool, by any means. It shows your maturity and your sportsmanship, but i think OP did a smart thing. When i come up on a teamkiller i boot the guy and report him, sometimes i give a warning,. Advice peopoe, dont teamkill
The only way you can teamkill in Wzone is by splattering.
There's only one rule I know in Warzone.

If you find that weapon. It's yours to keep.
With that response. Now I know there's only one tv show you watch. Sesame Street!

why ruin someone's experience by acting like a greedy child? Not cool man.
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
You're just as immature as the guy screaming.
I think it is gentlemanly//ladylike to pick up a weapon of a fallen teammate in order that it doesn't de-spawn and wait for their return, keeping it if you know who's it is and especially if you saw them die is cruddy.
Fourseer wrote:
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
You should of died with it outside a kill boundary with it ;)
The Mexi wrote:
You should of died with it outside a kill boundary with it ;)
Yup XD
Once you try to teamkill you have shown a lack of respect for your teammates and for sportsmanship. If you want respect, you have to give respect, and teamkilling is about as far from that as you can get. Sorry, not sorry, op is right here.
I probably would have tried to troll him more lol.
The rule is this one : whatever you find on the ground is yours lol
Would you like it if it happens to you? NO!
People who kill for weapons are the worst, If you spawn a mythic and lose it, its on you. You can't expect people to gives guns back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 18