2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18
People who kill for weapons are the worst, If you spawn a mythic and lose it, its on you. You can't expect people to gives guns back.
Exactly..it's your own fault for using it
I want prophet bane so badly
Yeah it would be cool if you could lock your weapons when you died that way it doesn't get Into enemy hands
If you die you lose the right to your REQ. That's my general policy.
Should the other guy have yelled at you? No. Was not giving it back still a -Yoink- move? YES. Was driving off the map so no one could have it just plain stupid? HELL YES. Was what you did in any way the right thing to do? No. Driving off the map with the sword is a petty move that doesn't help anyone and is seriously unsportsmanlike. Plus, it's a waste of REQs.
steele330 wrote:
Bruce6571 wrote:
Why was he trying to kill you?
Because i picked up his precious prophets bane
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
He started it and wouldn't leave me alone i think i as justified
Well this might be his first and only one, if you know a REQ is someones on your own team then let them have it, its just common decency. Just because its a video game doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Its called sportsmanship.
I think sportsmanship is something the Halo 5 community is lacking...
If I find a prophets bane I would have gone invise and hide with it
I picked up someone's nornfang and they didn't mind but I sure as hell wouldn't drive off with it
Chivalry is dead
Yeah it would be cool if you could lock your weapons when you died that way it doesn't get Into enemy hands
Part of the excitement of the game is the fact that if you get out played, your own REQs can be used against you.

And for the OP, you were both in the wrong, and that was a -Yoink!- move. But, maybe you'll both learn a lesson. There is no rule saying you HAVE to give his weapon back, and frankly I couldn't fault you for not. I do however, fault you for wasting it. But, like I said, maybe you'll both learn from it.
Honestly, in the OP's shoes, I would've kept it and tried to get kills with it. The guy screaming would be muted, and I'd hopefully be getting the kills/score that he obviously didn't get. It's not being selfish or being childish, it's called "Scavenger's law" or also known as "Survival of the Fittest". I wouldn't care if a guy was going berserk with my req, as obviously I couldn't do it. When people call these actions childish, it makes no sense, if I was screamed at and some tried to tk me until I gave it back, I'd continue on with the game.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Wow, you weren't justified, the guy actually earned that weapon and you took it, of course he's going to be -Yoinking!- pissed off, you driving off like a -Yoink- shows how mature you are...
That's a waste causing a death for you and the loss of a strong req. Just hand it back don't waste it. Plus you loss a ghost.
Ghosts are a dime a dozen to toss away.
Thats savage right there
If you die you lose the right to your REQ. That's my general policy.
That policy is so childish. "If a guy gets out of his seat at a restaurant he looses his seat". Sounds kinda immature doesn't it? Just because it's a video games doesn't mean you have to lose or stop being decent to people. Grow up
Honestly, in the OP's shoes, I would've kept it and tried to get kills with it. The guy screaming would be muted, and I'd hopefully be getting the kills/score that he obviously didn't get. It's not being selfish or being childish, it's called "Scavenger's law" or also known as "Survival of the Fittest". I wouldn't care if a guy was going berserk with my req, as obviously I couldn't do it. When people call these actions childish, it makes no sense, if I was screamed at and some tried to tk me until I gave it back, I'd continue on with the game.
But its childish to drive off like a -Yoink- and kill yourself, wasting a very good REQ, a Ghost and taking a point away from the team, hell, he even risked getting booted for suicide and taking a team member that would have been needed in Warzone.

The thing is, the OP is probably only telling the partial truth, someone wouldn't just scream at someone for no good reason unless the OP was egging the person on and being a troll.
Honestly if its on the ground and they died with it its fair game! But if I am playing with people that I know I will save it for them because I expect them to do the same next game.
Bruce6571 wrote:
Yeah your'e a -Yoink-
Wow, you weren't justified, the guy actually earned that weapon and you took it, of course he's going to be -Yoinking!- pissed off, you driving off like a -Yoink- shows how mature you are...
It's people like the OP who make halo unfun. Kids man. Kids. Did he ever stop and wonder why the dude never stopped bothering him? Uhhhhhhhh maybe because you have his weapon and have a chance to be human and give it back?? Only children wouldn't realize this.
Honestly if its on the ground and they died with it its fair game! But if I am playing with people that I know I will save it for them because I expect them to do the same next game.
You're just wrong.....so friends get a pass but strangers don't? Maybe if you do a good deed to a random guy he'll do the same to another guy and so on. Thought all parents taught people this when they were like 5 lol. Jeez
Hard to get req for most people. I would've given it back if I knew whose it was.
I knew whose it was but since he was screaming at me for a few minutes before trying to kill me i just decided to take a ghost and drive out into the deadzone on darkstar so no one could have it
That's a waste causing a death for you and the loss of a strong req. Just hand it back don't waste it. Plus you loss a ghost.
I would've thrown it off the edge too. I've saw enough salty players in Halo that when they start acting out I take their REQs and put them on timeout by purging them from the map.

I used to do it on previous Halo games where people would fight too aggressive over the sniper or certain ordinance weapons. The salt was strong but until it respawnes there was straightforward fun instead of chaos and salty tears everywhere
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 18